Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) (21057 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by 360metrosports: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abia State Gov, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu and former President, Olusegun Obasanjo after an economic summit in Enugu today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-obasanjo-and-gov-ikpeazu-at.html

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Silvereze(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hope the conference turn out positive
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
OBJ was in IMO few days back and said Nigeria is one and he's here in Enugu he would say same thing, yet he destroyed PDP membership card. But same thing PMB would ve said if he comes, he cancelled his Journey for the sake of saving lives, cause some Igbo people would want to assassinate him, by so doing security personnels would ve killed people like ants and they would say PMB is not democrat, I thank him for cancelling it cause few of them re over zealous.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Qmerit:
OBJ was in IMO few days back and said Nigeria is one and he's here in Enugu he would say same thing, yet he destroyed PDP membership card. But same thing PMB would ve said if he comes, he cancelled his Journey for the sake of saving lives, cause some Igbo people would want to assassinate him, by so doing security personnels would ve killed people like ants and they would say PMB is not democrat, I thank him for cancelling it cause few of them re over zealous.

Rants of someone who was denied the pleasure of laughing and typing RIP.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
ikennaf1:

I ve made my opinion u re entitled to urs sir.
And besides, is that what u called rants lols! If YES, am an angel where u guys re in terms of ranting. If u wrestle with security personnels for no just course, u would be killed and ur obituary would be announced here, be warned!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by OkoYibo: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
The untrained piglets come online to insult OBJ but their leaders consult the Ebora of Owu in planning their future.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by 9jayes: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Obasanjo is a thief, can't 4get d billions he squandered on electricity

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
OBJ collecting retirement benefits from governors.Ikpeazu should check his legs if he actually wore the made in Aba shoes as promised by him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Young03(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
good for them
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Maestronaija(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
ikennaf1:

By their name we shall know dem.....

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
OBJ was a better president than Buhari,in OBJ u would see that he meant to unite Nigeria,Buhari is using divid and rule tactics

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by rhektor(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Obasanjo, the fear of the Igbos
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by mbaboy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where is Buhari abi him don behave like coward

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by unipol(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where is president buhari? Is he no longer coming. Look, I am Igbo, but if any ipop member thinks any Nigerian can be banned from visiting any state of his or her choice, that ipop person is crazy, let alone the president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by hammerT: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
The idiot OBJ, should leave the East alone, he is the one giving Buhari all the bad advice.

Yoruba is not better than Hausa Fulani, no one we prefer to the other.

Both are just as bad as each other, if anything, we prefer the north for their sincerity.

Bloody Afonja Deceiver!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by frankloloko: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yoruba people too ugly . Look at his face like devil . Ugly winning ex president . Oya look at tonibus face . Once all Yoruba people leave this country alone . Nigeria will be a better place to live and do business .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by misteryman: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where is BUHARI
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Blenvado(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
OBJ use style uqly sha grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by townplanner(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pm me for your site analysis and design.
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by bellenornor(f): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
See okezie's laps @ first picture
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by goshen26: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
misteryman:
Where is BUHARI

Other room

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by juman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hiss.

What does obasanjo know about economy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by misteryman: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
unipol:
Where is president buhari? Is he no longer coming. Look, I am Igbo, but if any ipop member thinks any Nigerian can be banned from visiting any state of his or her choice, that ipop person is crazy, let alone the president.

Afonja Spotted

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by legendte(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is a nationalist who genuinely worked for the unity of the country.
This is why he is respected all over the country despite his flaws.

Respect baba

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by iiiyyyk(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
So PMB cancelled his journey to Enugu because of IPOB
Chai
No doubbt nigeria cant defeat illiterate boko haram terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by qintus: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
THE DULARD PRESIDENT OF THE CATTLE REPUBLIC HAVE RUN AWAY FROM IPOB I THOUGH HE WAS A RETIRED GENERAL AND THE HYPOCRITICAL BACK STABBING AFONJA TOOK OVER TO REPRESENT HIM NO MATTER THE LIES DECEIT AND SABOTAGE BIAFRA MUST BE RESTORED

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by misteryman: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
goshen26:

Other room

The Other room, Kai grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Lasskeey: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
I prefer pmb 100 time than DAT lunatic criminal called obasanjo

He is d cause of Nigeria backwardness....

I could remember how he messed Nigeria economy...how he exceeding bakassi to Cameroon...how he use our common wealth money do DAT stupid festac festival... How he looted electricity money ....to mention but a few

But one thing I will say now is soon or later God will run his life as he wasted Nigeria resources

U can quote me as long as u want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election / Revealed: Kaduna Politician Behind Tinubu 2023 Items / Sowore And Olawale Bakare Fail To Meet Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.