Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Self Amuse To Attract Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Self Amuse To Attract Women (640 Views)

Teenage Girl Stripped Naked, What Was Found In Her Pvssy Will Amuse You (pic) / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. / Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Self Amuse To Attract Women by heryourdayji: 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hey there, this is an part of my article on self-amusement for attracting women, enjoy!

Self-amusement to attract women 
 Self-amusement is the act of finding ways to amuse yourself. It’s a skill, as well as a state of mind. The more you practice at putting yourself in this vibe or state, the better you become at it.

Self-amusement engages your brain to look for things or create things to stimulate itself. There are different ways of doing this, but it’s all in your own power. You can be creative and use your imagination to ‘have fun’ (like role playing or coming up with strange stories) or you can just remember and visualize past fun experiences. (Think about a funny movie which instantly makes you laugh. If you’re on a date you can also talk about this movie.). You can even spot things in your environment and start ‘appreciating’ them...

The mistake a lot of people make around self-amusement is that they imagine having to be a loud comedian. That’s wrong. You can amuse yourself by observing a pen if that excites you. As long as you engage your brain emotionally you’re doing it good enough.

One of the biggest benefits of self-amusement is that once you’ve learned it, you can decide to have fun on demand. Whenever and wherever you are. It doesn’t matter if you’re on a boring date (not boring anymore!), if you’re on the bus or if you’re hanging out with friends. Self-amusement comes from within. It’s something you do to yourself and your environment shouldn’t matter.

And because you can do this despite of whatever's happening around you, you start being the one influencing your environment. Which can be great. You can literally make others feel good by making yourself feel good though self-amusement. That’s why it’s also called ‘gaming’ yourself.

How to self-amuse 
 First you start by accepting the state you are in. You can be feeling on top of the world or really bad, it doesn't really matter. Just become aware of how you’re feeling and accept it. Then slowly start working towards enjoying yourself.

Meditation can help you become more self-aware about your feelings in the moment, which can then help you turn them around.

Sometimes you need to give your body a sort of spark to un-stifle. What I mean with this is wake your body and mind up for a second. You could jump around, scream your name for a bit or maybe just squeeze your hands. You just need to do something ‘different or strange’ to snap out of your body's cruise control. If you always use the same gesture or behavior it will start being anchored with getting in the right state. This will help your body shift it's emotions even easier. Right before experienced lifters lift heavy weights they perform a mini ritual. The same with sprinters and so on.

Now think about what puts you in a good mood. Is it a certain kind of jokes? Is it a certain dance when you’re out? You have to find out what engages your brain so that you can do it whenever you want to self-amuse. And then do it often while trying new things.

I love making silly jokes and teasing people. (Even my male friends, giving a little dis or troll for fun can add into the vibe, especially when they do it back. But this depends on your friends of course.) Teasing people and making silly jokes or comments makes me feel good, even if other people don’t find it as funny. Obviously I adjust toward what other people react to but even if they don’t react I still amuse myself in the process of trying to make them react. Does this make sense? You need to find what brings you in a good mood.

And when all else fails, fake it till you make it. Pretend to laugh or make fun until you feel like an idiot for doing it and start laughing with yourself. Everything is better than being in a too logical mindset that revolves around facts or outcomes… Experiment with yourself and see what works best. The more often you do it the easier it will become.

Some nuances while self-self amusing are:
•Have very low fun standards. If you like silly jokes use them. It’s not about what you’re laughing about, it’s about the fact that you’re laughing. Don’t censor yourself too much.
•Use curiosity to guide you, observe your environment and use elements out of it.
•Use what other people say to self-amuse by teasing them. Ask them questions for information to work with for fun.
•Don’t look for a reaction when self-amusing. Just be appropriate for your situation. If you notice that people really don’t react to a certain way of ‘self-amusing’, switch it up. Never look disappointed when people don’t validate you after doing something, you’re self-amusing for you, not for the validation.

These were a couple of paragraphs of the full article which you can check the link on my profile page
Re: How To Self Amuse To Attract Women by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Summary please. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shocker:3 Steps To Tell Your Partner That You Cheated / Guys Are U Thinking Of What To Do For Ur Gfs This Val Season. Check This Out / Names Of Guy Who Will Impregnate A Girl On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.