Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. (4202 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 1:35am On Feb 04, 2016
After chopping a week ban for just asking a Nairalander a question, I became a spectator, in the process of my "spectatorship"~if such a word exist, I turned into a researcher, in the course of my research, I came up with this interesting topic:
HOW TO KNOW IF THE LADY YOU ARE DATING IS YOUR WIFE.

Women – you can’t live with them; you can’t live without them. Although a catchy aphorism, it’s rather useless. If you can’t live with a woman or without her, then you’re basically screwed. Fortunately, it is most definitely possible to form a bond with a lover strong enough to last a lifetime......isn't it?
The real trick is understanding whether or not the woman in your life now is the "one" for you. One of the reasons why many people end up having many ex(es) that may sometimes end up in frustration and depression is their inability to identify their "wife" at the early stage of the relationship......"Chop and clean mouth" crew excluded.

While each man will be attracted to a different sort of woman, there are a couple of signs that you should pay
especially close attention to, this is because courtesy demands that a "gentle" man should only get married once in a life time. When you do find her… you’d better take good care of her! Too many stupid guys out there are ruining a good thing with the “right woman” because of selfishness. So if you’re not going to treasure her…then please… just save her the trouble and move on........yes, I mean it.

Here are a couple of ways of knowing that the woman you’ve found may very well be the last woman you’ll ever need in your life:

~HER PRESENCE IN YOUR LIFE COMES WITH BLESSING............

In the initial stages of a relationship, when your brain is bathed with love chemicals, you may be willing to overlook the flaw or even find it strangely endearing. But after several weeks,months or even years, when the love chemicals have ebbed, this flaw may begin to grate on your soul.......the Bible supports this claim, that who ever finds a wife will SURELY obtain favour from the Lord...........

It seems painful when men complain of Gold digging women and many others that dump their sorry ass because of "lack of money", if you have ever found your self in this situation, you should be thankful to your God unless you are a mere "lazy man"......... A Woman that is "yours" will surely come into your life with great favour, sometimes not immediate, that will turn around your life for good. even if she is a "gold digger" her Luck will bring enough returns to your hustle that can give her the much needed "gold"..... Any man that is hard working,has the right skills,education, potentials and preparation but "broke" is only lacking Opportunity to show case his potential and rule his world, which the presence of "your wife" in your life will surely make it real irrespective of the situation of the society.

~THE THOUGHT OF MARRYING HER DOESN'T SCARE YOU BUT GIVES YOU JOY

The reality is that when you are marrying the “one,” you won’t be scared at all. Throughout the entire period of dating and being engaged, up until the night before your wedding, you will never have a single second thought about your impending nuptials. The only thing you will feel is
happiness and excited anticipation...........have you found her?

~ SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.................................................

Physical attraction and chemistry are obviously crucial to any relationship. But at the core of the relationship should be a strong and deeply rooted friendship. Forty years down the line you’re both going to be soft, wrinkly, and saddled with low libidos. What’s going to hold your marriage together when you are old and gray is your friendship. Therefore, if you feel like your girlfriend is your best friend in the world, there is a very good chance that she is the one for you. Do you feel like you could tell her anything and that she knows more about you than anyone in the world? Yes? Well then, she’s your wife, don't joke with her emotion.

~SHE HAS ABSOLUTE TRUST IN YOU...................................

Although Trust is a crucial aspect of any relationship,What’s most important to keep in mind is how fragile the trust between two individuals is – especially between two individuals who are intimately involved with each other.
When one person breaks the other’s trust, it causes pain.
The more someone trusts the person – the more he or she cares – and the more it will hurt once that trust is broken. Such pain leaves gaping scars that can take eternity to heal. If you found a woman whom you trust entirely and, more importantly, a woman with whom you can’t imagine
breaking that trust, then you may have found the one.

~SHE MOTIVATES YOU NO MATTER THE CONDITION...............

Finding the right woman to help motivate you can make the difference between the realization of your dreams and continuous failure. The ideal woman is a woman who motivates you both actively and passively to be, and to do,
better. One of the greatest gifts a woman can bestow upon a man is a reason to be a better man.
Emotions aside, the woman you ought to marry "your wife" is the woman who adds to your life and doesn’t simply take away from it. Again,this can be a difficult differentiation to make, but it is one of dire importance.
Your emotions can lead you to believe that you need a woman that, in reality, you would be better without. You
need to take a step back and decide whether your life is better or worse with her as a part of it.

~SEX WITH HER IS GREAT, UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT................

There is a certain level of physical chemistry that I believe is necessary for a marriage to work. This is one reason you may never understand remaining celibate until after the wedding day – if the sex is really bad then you’re going to have a difficult time being happy within the partnership.
Some people say that they don’t care much for sex… I’d say that this is because they’ve never had mind-blowing sex before. Although you may be able to get away with ignorance as bliss, why settle for less?

This is yet another crucial aspect of relationships that many overlook until it’s too late. It’s easy to love a woman when
you don’t fully understand her – and to understand her, you have to understand exactly what it is that she wants out of
life. What does she want to do? Experience? Accomplish? What are her goals? Her dreams? Her wants? Her passions? Too often we don’t realize that, although theoretically we may be compatible as individuals, our ideal lifestyles aren’t compatible. It’s difficult to spend your life with someone when the paths you need to take separate.

Before you go ahead and say, “Yes, of course we do!,” make sure that you understand what loving deeply means. To love deeply is to love twofold – it’s to love romantically and to love in the form of agape.
To truly love each other is to love not only who the person is as an individual, but also to love what that person means to you. You have to love the person for who that person is as well as what that person does for you.

The common definition of love, to love unconditionally, is wrong. We all love conditionally whether we like to admit it
or not. The deepest love is a love that can combine both unconditional and conditional love to form a bond that
cannot be broken by outside force – a mutual love that can last the test of time.

~SHE'S GOT YOUR BACK.....................................................

she’s always looking out for your best interest. She has no desire to make you look bad in front of others. If she has a problem with something you’re doing, she’ll punk you in private. She tells you whats up and then lets it go. She knows your faults better than anyone and she isn’t afraid to “help you get better” but you’ll never find her telling stories about all your shortcomings to her friends.
She sees how hard you are on yourself and never stops letting you know that she is there for you. Her loyalty to you is unfailing and you’d better reciprocate. Although life is a struggle sometimes, all you’ve got to do is find a way to make her feel special and there will be no end to the love she pours out upon you.

Finally, When you’re in love, it can be difficult to understand exactly how an individual impacts your life. Because love is as blinding and distracting as it is, realizing the negative impact a person has on you can be almost impossible.
There are people in your life who will support you, criticize you constructively, and help you learn.
If your woman is not this type, then break away as soon as you can; the relationship will only bring you pain and misery.

Cheers and happy reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2016
They should ban you again for this nonsense angry angry

put a ring on her finger then you know she's your wife

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by kyrianken(m): 1:45am On Feb 04, 2016
some great idea here but in all there will never be a perfect partner.
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by ronald4lif(m): 1:47am On Feb 04, 2016
mayonnaise:
They should ban you again for this nonsense angry angry

put a ring on her finger then you know she's your wife

I agree. grin
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 04, 2016
long note I only read this kind of note... When I was doing C.R.S in sch
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Lordprez: 2:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Pretty sure this is longer than all the epistles Paul wrote put together undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 2:05am On Feb 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

I agree. grin
Just like that?
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by balash(m): 2:11am On Feb 04, 2016
H
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by clean2: 2:33am On Feb 04, 2016
Love isnt about long story it come and hit suddenly with a bang and by d time u wake up from the crazily inlove state of mind, u may be actually far gone crazy to ever heal again .
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2016
There seems to be no standing formula to this.
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2016
So now u saying i almost was a wife material till i cudnt find my talent that i'm good at in ur post
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by agarawu23(m): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Lordprez:
Pretty sure this is longer than all the epistles Paul wrote put together undecided

A reader the last time I checked is still a LEADER
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Like our past leaders are readers abi?

or our present leaders dey read abi?

Dat law u just said applies outside nigeria !

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by sauceEEP(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2016
All these relationship tips eh!
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:10am On Feb 04, 2016
sickstars:

Like our past leaders are readers abi?
or our present leaders dey read abi?
Dat law u just said applies outside nigeria !
Lolz, their reading yesterday brought about the leading 2day.
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz, their reading yesterday brought about the leading 2day.

Nd yet the best readers are the ones teaching jare

To be a leader in nigeria just b a frnd to jagaban

Jagaban sef no even go school cry

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Lordprez: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

our leader the last time I checked is not a reader, he is a farmer…… so what's your point again? undecided
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2016
Lordprez:

our leader the last time I checked is not a reader, he is a farmer…… so what's your point again? undecided

Who is a reader?
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who is a reader?

My lecturers grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Lordprez: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Who is a reader?
you mean what is a reader abi?

anywau, a reader is the english textbook used in the primary schools..... I'm so ryt huh? undecided
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by nenergy(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Lay together and laugh? I laugh you. Look at the guys face, looks likes he's going to smash any minute grin
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 04, 2016
Ok...but op,always do researches dat add value to life not dis crap wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by vooyour(f): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
After chopping a week ban for just asking a Nairalander a question, I became a spectator, in the process of my "spectatorship"~if such a word exist, I turned into a researcher, in the course of my research, I came up with this interesting topic:
HOW TO KNOW IF THE LADY YOU ARE DATING IS YOUR WIFE.

Women – you can’t live with them; you can’t live without them. Although a catchy aphorism, it’s rather useless. If you can’t live with a woman or without her, then you’re basically screwed. Fortunately, it is most definitely possible to form a bond with a lover strong enough to last a lifetime......isn't it?
The real trick is understanding whether or not the woman in your life now is the "one" for you. One of the reasons why many people end up having many ex(es) that may sometimes end up in frustration and depression is their inability to identify their "wife" at the early stage of the relationship......"Chop and clean mouth" crew excluded.

While each man will be attracted to a different sort of woman, there are a couple of signs that you should pay
especially close attention to, this is because courtesy demands that a "gentle" man should only get married once in a life time. When you do find her… you’d better take good care of her! Too many stupid guys out there are ruining a good thing with the “right woman” because of selfishness. So if you’re not going to treasure her…then please… just save her the trouble and move on........yes, I mean it.

Here are a couple of ways of knowing that the woman you’ve found may very well be the last woman you’ll ever need in your life:

~HER PRESENCE IN YOUR LIFE COMES WITH BLESSING............

In the initial stages of a relationship, when your brain is bathed with love chemicals, you may be willing to overlook the flaw or even find it strangely endearing. But after several weeks,months or even years, when the love chemicals have ebbed, this flaw may begin to grate on your soul.......the Bible supports this claim, that who ever finds a wife will SURELY obtain favour from the Lord...........

It seems painful when men complain of Gold digging women and many others that dump their sorry ass because of "lack of money", if you have ever found your self in this situation, you should be thankful to your God unless you are a mere "lazy man"......... A Woman that is "yours" will surely come into your life with great favour, sometimes not immediate, that will turn around your life for good. even if she is a "gold digger" her Luck will bring enough returns to your hustle that can give her the much needed "gold"..... Any man that is hard working,has the right skills,education, potentials and preparation but "broke" is only lacking Opportunity to show case his potential and rule his world, which the presence of "your wife" in your life will surely make it real irrespective of the situation of the society.

~THE THOUGHT OF MARRYING HER DOESN'T SCARE YOU BUT GIVES YOU JOY

The reality is that when you are marrying the “one,” you won’t be scared at all. Throughout the entire period of dating and being engaged, up until the night before your wedding, you will never have a single second thought about your impending nuptials. The only thing you will feel is
happiness and excited anticipation...........have you found her?

~ SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.................................................

Physical attraction and chemistry are obviously crucial to any relationship. But at the core of the relationship should be a strong and deeply rooted friendship. Forty years down the line you’re both going to be soft, wrinkly, and saddled with low libidos. What’s going to hold your marriage together when you are old and gray is your friendship. Therefore, if you feel like your girlfriend is your best friend in the world, there is a very good chance that she is the one for you. Do you feel like you could tell her anything and that she knows more about you than anyone in the world? Yes? Well then, she’s your wife, don't joke with her emotion.

~SHE HAS ABSOLUTE TRUST IN YOU...................................

Although Trust is a crucial aspect of any relationship,What’s most important to keep in mind is how fragile the trust between two individuals is – especially between two individuals who are intimately involved with each other.
When one person breaks the other’s trust, it causes pain.
The more someone trusts the person – the more he or she cares – and the more it will hurt once that trust is broken. Such pain leaves gaping scars that can take eternity to heal. If you found a woman whom you trust entirely and, more importantly, a woman with whom you can’t imagine
breaking that trust, then you may have found the one.

~SHE MOTIVATES YOU NO MATTER THE CONDITION...............

Finding the right woman to help motivate you can make the difference between the realization of your dreams and continuous failure. The ideal woman is a woman who motivates you both actively and passively to be, and to do,
better. One of the greatest gifts a woman can bestow upon a man is a reason to be a better man.
Emotions aside, the woman you ought to marry "your wife" is the woman who adds to your life and doesn’t simply take away from it. Again,this can be a difficult differentiation to make, but it is one of dire importance.
Your emotions can lead you to believe that you need a woman that, in reality, you would be better without. You
need to take a step back and decide whether your life is better or worse with her as a part of it.

~SEX WITH HER IS GREAT, UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT................

There is a certain level of physical chemistry that I believe is necessary for a marriage to work. This is one reason you may never understand remaining celibate until after the wedding day – if the sex is really bad then you’re going to have a difficult time being happy within the partnership.
Some people say that they don’t care much for sex… I’d say that this is because they’ve never had mind-blowing sex before. Although you may be able to get away with ignorance as bliss, why settle for less?

This is yet another crucial aspect of relationships that many overlook until it’s too late. It’s easy to love a woman when
you don’t fully understand her – and to understand her, you have to understand exactly what it is that she wants out of
life. What does she want to do? Experience? Accomplish? What are her goals? Her dreams? Her wants? Her passions? Too often we don’t realize that, although theoretically we may be compatible as individuals, our ideal lifestyles aren’t compatible. It’s difficult to spend your life with someone when the paths you need to take separate.

Before you go ahead and say, “Yes, of course we do!,” make sure that you understand what loving deeply means. To love deeply is to love twofold – it’s to love romantically and to love in the form of agape.
To truly love each other is to love not only who the person is as an individual, but also to love what that person means to you. You have to love the person for who that person is as well as what that person does for you.

The common definition of love, to love unconditionally, is wrong. We all love conditionally whether we like to admit it
or not. The deepest love is a love that can combine both unconditional and conditional love to form a bond that
cannot be broken by outside force – a mutual love that can last the test of time.

~SHE'S GOT YOUR BACK.....................................................

she’s always looking out for your best interest. She has no desire to make you look bad in front of others. If she has a problem with something you’re doing, she’ll punk you in private. She tells you whats up and then lets it go. She knows your faults better than anyone and she isn’t afraid to “help you get better” but you’ll never find her telling stories about all your shortcomings to her friends.
She sees how hard you are on yourself and never stops letting you know that she is there for you. Her loyalty to you is unfailing and you’d better reciprocate. Although life is a struggle sometimes, all you’ve got to do is find a way to make her feel special and there will be no end to the love she pours out upon you.

Finally, When you’re in love, it can be difficult to understand exactly how an individual impacts your life. Because love is as blinding and distracting as it is, realizing the negative impact a person has on you can be almost impossible.
There are people in your life who will support you, criticize you constructively, and help you learn.
If your woman is not this type, then break away as soon as you can; the relationship will only bring you pain and misery.

Cheers and happy reading.

LarryUG is this me? lol
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
vooyour:
LarryUG is this me? lol
Who is he?
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 where una dey?
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Ifakiland(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
once u av a reason to love somone, u don't really love them
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 26, 2016
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2016
Psalmone:

All these instructions could be shortcut by following God's way of no dating. God's way is very simple just find a girl you are attracted to and marry her. When I write within marriage I mean the things you wrote should actually eventually happen when you marry..

Hmmmm, you did a detailed review of the post, I am impressed at your inputs but don just concur with all of them,
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:44am On May 27, 2016
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
Psalmone:

Why for the bolded..not that anything wrong with my input because I'm following the word of God the Bible not my own invention..

Yeah, you should equally understand that everybody must not be christians before doing the right thing,
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 27, 2016
Re: How To Know If The Lady You Are Dating Is Your Wife. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016

Say something

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Betting Experience.. / Sex Is Food Says This Writer. / Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases Her Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.