Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge? (36315 Views)

Poll: Are Examinations True Test Of Knowledge?

Yes: 33% (23 votes)
No: 60% (42 votes)
Others: 5% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Examination Is A True Test Of One's Ability / Is Examination Really The True Test Of Knowledge? / Exams Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge? by Ebywizzy(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2010
I think examination is a true test of knowledge for now.where doubt comes in is the issue of MALPRACTICES.Though exams performance can be affected by conditions like illness,state of mind,exams fever and rest!but a candidate should find answers to some of those conditions.it happens to me when i'm in sec school ,i always fall sick a day to the exam period and get well as soon as the exams is over .until i find answers to it MYSELF.even if another method is invented those 9ja bastards won't manipulate it.nigerians think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Overall 4th Best Candidate In The 2019 UTME Gets Scholarship (pictures) / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.