Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H (504 Views)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H by gennypearl(f): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2016
22-year-old Ndifreke Joseph Clement from Akwa Ibom state who killed his 23-year-old cousin, Ubong Edet, over a girl surrendered himself to police six months after he committed the murder.
Clement said he slit his cousin’s throat after beating him to coma because Edet slept with his girlfriend in August 2015.
He said:
“I cannot remember the exact date now, but it occurred in a night in August 2015 in the one room apartment we shared. On that day, I returned from work to meet the door locked.
“I knocked on the door and waited for over five minutes before my cousin could come to open the door. When I went into the room, I saw my girlfriend weeping and blood running from her nostrils.
“I asked her what happened and she said Ubong beat, wounded and forcefully had sex with her. But after opening the door for me, Ubong went away and did not come back until very late in the night.
“When I asked him why he did what he did to my girlfriend, he started punching me and I retaliated.
“We fought for a very long time before I could subdue him. I then picked my cow-butchering knife and cut his throat, carried his dead body and dumped it in the bush very close to the house and threw the knife into the pit toilet.
“I have brought myself to the police even when nobody knew that I killed him. I have come to plead for forgiveness because since I killed my cousin, I no longer have peace of mind. I am always disturbed in my mind and dream.”
The Akwa Ibom State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, ASP Cordelia Nwawe, said the suspect would be arraigned in court soon.

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/man-turns-himself-in-6-months-after-he.html?m=1:

Re: Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H by Olusanya333(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2016
Eccentric
Re: Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Just the name nd I'm like undecided undecided
We don't know who is lying because the cousin is dead.
Re: Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2016
You just spared your conscience some troubles
How come your GF did not report you
Re: Man Turns Himself In 6 Months After He Killed His Cousin Over A Girl, Says He H by MrAligator: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Our police are so dull.An unplanned murder and they could not even solve the case in six months .Did they even try? If the cant solve unplanned murders how can they solve planned ones.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Lonely Guys Who Hate Valentine's Day / Valentines What Real Love Really looks like( Photo ). / Valentine Has Been Cancelled Mathematically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.