Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best (1340 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best by nelson1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2006
Hello out, cry cry cry

I have a girl I met, the day I saw this girl,
the first of all send a flower to me then,
I was so suppress of that then I call the girl
and ask she why? so.
then girl told me that she likes flower
but to me I know her mind then I start,
to tell her to stop that coz I don't like girl
then she told me that she was so sorry for that,
Later I told her to give me her phone number of which
she did, I later call her on the phone and apologizes for
that then she welcome me and told me that am so nice,
that she likes me.
There we book an appointment to see each other of which,
she came, we just talk for short time then she left,
from there she start visiting me.
so told her that I will come to there school, then I did so but
but as I get to their school call her she came then I told
her lists go to your luge she said no that she is not living alone
that girls are some how acting, so I told her lets sit down some where,
she did then we start discussing so along the line I told her that girl,
I will be glad if you will be my girl then She said that " she have a guy but she will
take me as her best or good friend but I insist that I want her to be my girl.
So at a point told her that am going she said that she will call then I told her if did not
call I will delete her number then I left.
Then she later call at late hour I pick the phone and do as I didn't know the caller
so she cry that I have deleted her number but as I explain to her she understand.
Later I ask her how far about our discussion, then she cut the phone off it
till now she haven't call.
So what will I do? Is it to call her and tell her let your well be done
Or what pls I need help.

Thanks
Nelson
[color=#000099][/color] cry cry cry
Re: A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best by atiku07(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2006
well boi just brave up go and meet her chat her up. but i want u to know that she is really in love with u but she is also feeling insecure that is why she never called again ok.
but let her know u really love her ok.

and i will also let u know that she has no boyfriend she is just pretending and she does not want to feel cheap
Re: A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best by Sulaig(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
i don't understand why you're getting worried.
the girl likes you.do you know what it takes for a woman to send a man a card,i mean to send a card to a man first.
listen,agree to whatever she says.agree to be her friend.before you know it both of you will start f-----g.all you need is patience.
from my own experience all the girls that ever told me they just wanted us to be good friends ended up being f----d by me.cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Move On? / She's In Love With Me But I Already Have A Spouse / What Do Ladies Hate In Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.