Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over (6763 Views)

She Saw My Erect Dick Bulging Frm my Boxers N She Slammed Bck D Bathroom Door / 3 Things To Do If She Comes Over To Your House And Refuses To Have Sex / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
?
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2015
It's a fetish of hers. It turns her on.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:
It's a fetish of hers. It turns her on.
ehn ehn, do u do such too?
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by IamLEGEND1: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2015
she wants to infect ur boxers with whatever infection she is carrying.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
ehn ehn, do u do such too?

There are people who do.
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
I love that look, soo freaking hot

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
she wants to infect ur boxers with whatever infection she is carrying.
eeyah so ur bae infects u severally wth several diseases, sorry abt dat maybe u should teach her some personal hygiene, buh in my owncase I ain't seen such like dat, thanks to her good personal hygiene

5 Likes

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
misssclassy:

There are people who do.
speak for urself do u?
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by kossyablaze(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Me I even beg her to wear it... I love seeing her on my clothes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
eeyah so ur bae infects u severally wth several diseases, sorry abt dat maybe u should teach her some personal hygiene, buh in my owncase I ain't seen such like dat, thanks to her good personal hygiene

nah,i don't do baes....

I only do oloshoz
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

nah,i don't do baes....
I only do oloshoz
cheers to ur choice

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Me I even beg her to wear it... I love seeing her on my clothes
well I jus wish she will stop doin it, cos of that stuff she does, I always wash my boxers at all times, even when I'm too tired to do so, cos she cld show up at anytime, u look good I jus saw ur pics, u look like 2face
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by faith551(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Dude!!!!, are you really complaining? Apart from wearing your boxer nothing is wrong with it.
Remember when bae use to wear my oversized shirt with nothing save her lipsrsealed grin damn hawt
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2015
faith551:
Dude!!!!, are you really complaining? Apart from wearing your boxer nothing is wrong with it.
Remember when bae use to wear my oversized shirt with nothing save her lipsrsealed grin damn hawt
I'm not really complaining buh it's becoming a routine and I'm gettn tired of it
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by zinachidi(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
cos she no get pant

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2015
zinachidi:
cos she no get pant
really, monkey!
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by JVgal(f): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2015
I just love d look I get wen I'm in his boxers n shirt.

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by zinachidi(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
really, monkey!
ya, really
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:
hmmmm u feel masculine right? cheesy, u feel like u're him
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
cheers to ur choice

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by IamLEGEND1: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:
meanwhile,the guy gon' be staring at you like...

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=38361362][/quote]uwc
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by JVgal(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmmm u feel masculine right? cheesy, u feel like u're him

Not really, wearin ova size shirt n boxer makes me look small n cute

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by kossyablaze(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
well I jus wish she will stop doin it, cos of that stuff she does, I always wash my boxers at all times, even when I'm too tired to do so, cos she cld show up at anytime, u look good I jus saw ur pics, u look like 2face
lol.....naso I c am o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol.....naso I c am o
catch the vibe, get the feeling
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by nawtyqutekushj(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2015
I once had a chick dat loves putting ma wears on when she's around..even tho I tell her countless time to remember bringn her wears when visiting.I believe she has watched lots of american teenager movies nd she's tryn to put up wit their romantic act which I find cool,its better than sm 9ja chicks dah only cms visiting nd tell u ow mush dey love u till ur ear goes dumb.. angry
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:

Not really, wearin ova size shirt n boxer makes me look small n cute
I love small and cute gals, sorry no offence to u, they're easy to handle, they can seat on ur laps and u'll not really feel mch of the weight, I use to have one like dat then she calls herself "dinky"
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=nawtyqutekushj post=38361954]I once had a chick dat loves putting ma wears on when she's around..even tho I tell her countless time to remember bringn her wears when visiting.I believe she has watched lots of american teenager movies nd she's tryn to put up wit their romantic act which I find cool,its better than sm 9ja chicks dah only cms visiting nd tell u ow mush dey love u till ur ear goes dumb.. angry cheesy
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by JVgal(f): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
jonaifame22:
I love small and cute gals, sorry no offence to u, they're easy to handle, they can seat on ur laps and u'll not really feel mch of the weight, I use to have one like dat then she calls herself "dinky"

grin grin Thou I'm tall but small in size.
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2015
JVgal:

grin grin Thou I'm tall but small in size.
that's good, being small is wat I like abt the whole ish,
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Torn boxer cheesy
Re: Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend ! / Help Me Control Immense Sexual Urge. / ALWAYS READY … (18+)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.