Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? (2092 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful / Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Deejavuu(f): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oahray:
I have smiley

Aha! Thanks goodness smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Smartguy001(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Deejavuu:
I always wonder the type of girls y'all meet online or offline. So no one has met a girl that isn't demanding or doesn't demand for recharge card immediately the pm is exchanged. Odiegwu!

Really? 99.1%. Na wa

At first dey pretend not to ask but after awhile dey bring out der true color...
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Sarang(f): 3:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
I hardly see a girl who has never beg a guy for anything before

You just did.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Youngpo413: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2016
They are called hoes and gold_diggers for nothing and the so_called independent ladies are those old ones whose age are no longer on their side.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
That's why i keep telling these girls, "dont collect money from boys. If you need help, go to men."
What is the difference between a boy and a man?Are they not of the same species?
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Fredoh(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
queencalipso:
op you guys should stop all this your fallacy about ladies cz its not all ladies that depend on guys for money if I complain that am broke it is my right to do so and you are under no obligation to give me money if you don't want to. I don't request money from guys not even my boo what ever he does for me is out of his own will and I equally return the favour when I can that's why its called a relationship. so please stop all this nonsense about girls depending on guy Cz not every lady has time for that rubbish.
Your sense of justice is still intact.
But my dear. A lot of ladies are like that but we're not generalizing.
Re: Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
I hardly see a girl who has never beg a guy for something before.From money,a free ride, ice cream,brazillian hair or recharge cards.Though,some don't demand directly.They use tricks like"I am broke.I want to buy an iPhone 10.I need 10k to buy dg handbag.etc.But if the guy doesn't have she will tag him"stingy,akagum"She will even keep malice with him.However,if that same guy beg her for common french kiss she won't give.I use to wonder whether women can cope if men doesn't exist.There was this girl i met online some months ago.She begged me to send her a recharge card of #1500.I really want to confirm if she wasn't a spam or male.So i told her to come to a place where we could meet so that we could know ourselves better thereafter i would grant her request.Her next reply was "I hope you will not ask for sex?I was like,See this babe o!You dey find mugu ba?So who is stingy between the two of us?

Depends on the class u mingle with. All women are not like that...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why are girls usually vulnerable while dancing?? / Anyone Up For Chat ??? / She Only Dates Slay Kings, Please Help (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.