Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo (23599 Views)

Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids / Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by otolinedebby(f): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
NICE COUPLE,LOVE YOU BOTH PLENTY.

1 Like

Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by yvelchstores(f): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
I love this duo
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by tellwisdom: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
niggi4life:
Money good oooo

If u get moni u go marry ANY type of girl u want.

Moni makes u smile, it makes u happy
It makes u fresh, it makes u clean

When u have moni u can look beautiful or handsome

If moni dey, u become the head of the family even though u be last born, without ur presence meeting will not hold.

Moni makes ur heart beat fine, stable and relaxed

With good money, ur parents will pray for u
Your pastor/imam will pray for u continually

Your children will thank U for it

Your friends will always respect u

So why not chill now and hustle for the money, rather than chasing those little girls up and down?

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by eulistic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
U said 10 photos.....hw come dey re more than 10 pic...deceiving pple since 1908.....nice pics thou
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by playtheblues(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
I changed my mind.

ebosie11:
Initially, this started this out as a style post to showcase the Yobo’s very unique tastes and love for fashion. But while gathering the photos, we found much more than their style.

Almost every picture is either cuddly, sweet or romantic. You just gotta love their love!

Adaeze and Joseph Yobo are on our radar today. The couple got married on the 31st of December, 2009 in Plateau state. They have kids and make such a cute family.

It’s great to see how their love has stood the test of time, and keeps waxing stronger and stronger. And trust Adaeze, she doesn’t hesitate to flaunt their love in sweet Instagram pictures over and over again.

Here are 10 photos of the lovely couple above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/you-just-gotta-love-yobos-10-stylish.html
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by samchem(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Seeing these photos ehnn,to marry just dey hungry me cry
The first pix was a top notch
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by pretydiva(f): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
gbens2000:
na everything dey hungry,to born go hungry to marry go hungry,abi to straff dey hungry you?
if e pain u well well,go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by gbens2000(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
pretydiva:
if e pain u well well,go hug transformer
lol,hw e pain me na.na ur body no be my own,if u like u marry cow born goat e no consign me.
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by Faith111: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
I love guys who are proud of their Lovly Married Wife Instead of fooling themselves with baby mamas...
Ts been Adaeze and Still Adaeze even after 2 kids...
Good 1 Yobo...
Proud of u guys just like I'm proud of My Hubby and I..
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by psalmsjob: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ice4jez:
with money u can get any woman in this world
...and when your football days are over you can sustain her with some Dasukigate fund.

Even Yobo no fit swear wit him left leg say him no chop inside the Dasukigate funds.

Yobo Yam eater, you go soon vomit your own.
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by Donbabajay12(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Diesel1:
Is she wanna be a model... Na all dis hauz wife nawaoo
Which weed did u smoke, grin to make u start speaking in parables

1 Like

Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by chubbygal(f): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rate him please

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by sheubaba2013: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
When money dey why love no go sweet smiley smiley smiley. ...Oya emerging man wey no get money, the wife come they blow coal pot after she dey sweat like say tomorrow no dey. Na so the husband from back want to play love by calling her sweetheart. Na so the lady respond say if I slap u, who be ur sweet heart? Loooooooooooolzzzzzz
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by Nathe11: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Seeing these photos ehnn,to marry just dey hungry me cry
en en...lol
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by Nathe11: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
psalmsjob:
...and when your football days are over you can sustain her with some Dasukigate fund.

Even Yobo no fit swear wit him left leg say him no chop inside the Dasukigate funds.

Yobo Yam eater, you go soon vomit your own.
haba....which relationship yobo get with Dasuki na...abi na uncle father brother sister mama pikin
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by bikerboy1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
THE LAST PICTURE IS MY BEST. SO LOVELY
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by Diesel1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Which weed did u smoke, grin to make u start speaking in parables
Are u a prophet? I popped shisha" but buga why e be say na every time dis yobo wife sow new cloth she go carry am for internet
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by toprealman: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Yobo abeg make your money no finish oh.
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
No one took notice of how adaeze looks more like Rihanna in the last picz??

She is brighter than the sun.... I love her smile scara...

Yobo Marry better girl.
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by mamagee3(f): 3:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Nothing stylish about those photos.

Sorry!
Re: 10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo by FRANKOXY(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Love smells everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajebutter Tweets About Andrew Yakubu's Cash Stash, Female Twitter User Replies / BBNaija's Alex Replies Non-fan Who Said She Is Trying To Emulate Cee-c / Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.