Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (87013 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
This ref is being too generous to this fukn Russians angry angry He's letting them get away with too many fouls
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
they r ukranians grin grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
haha. whteva they are, they are gettin away with murder. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
Krayola:

This ref is being too generous to this fukn Russians angry angry He's letting them get away with too many fouls
The english teams would do worse when you lot face them.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
GoaLLLL Oh No Offside.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
I tire for this ref mehn
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
up braca
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2009
Iniesta off for Pedro. I hope he isn't injured.

2nd half kicks off
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
Puyol has stopped EVERYTHING that has come his way.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
messi is doing over Rapping
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
These guys are defendling like their lives depend on it. We'll get a second though. It's only a matter of time
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2009
Pedro. Excellent.

2-0

I love Barcelona!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by IFELEKE(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2009
Merciless Messi

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2009
i knew my boys would do me proud and they did, i am beginning to like ibra now embarassed
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2009
honeric01:

i knew my boys would do me proud and they did, i am beginning to like ibra now embarassed
wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2009
Krayola:

wink

grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2009
Ibra is still adjusting. . .when he settles and gets more comfortable u will see wonders. .  we are already seeing signs tho. That guy was born to play for Barca!!

Did anyone notice Pique moving the ball upfield and then going to chill at the far post with Ibra on several occasions. Pep wants us to be a serious aerial threat so that all those Alvez crosses won't be going to waste. Our forward line was also very mobile, and were switching a lot. The Pedro's goal Messi made a run towards the left and combined with Ibra (did the same last game for that Keita's goal). . .Pedro, who was playing LW ran into Messi's position and putted it in (the defense got confused for a second). Alves was roaming a lot too. Besides Abidal, Puyol, Yaya, xavi, and Keita, everyone else seemed to have all kinds of freedom.

By end of october we're going to be on some whole new shit. Pep isn't making the same mistake Rijkaard did. Rijkaard tried to stick to the same exact system for three straight seasons. Sending everything through Ronaldinho (who got fat and lazy) and having him organize our attacks. Ronaldinho and Deco really fukced us up mehn. . .I'll never forgive those partying pieces of shite!! . . when no be say the competition dey sleep, dem wan dey blow guy up and down town come training half asleep and hung-over for mornin. idiots!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIDrzL2vZBk&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
Pedro is a pretty impressive finisher. He has scored some important goals for us this season. He's definitely one for the future!! When Henry starts to wind up his career, no need to worry cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
Krayola:

Ronaldinho and Deco really fukced us up mehn. . .I'll never forgive those partying pieces of shite!! . .

are u alright? krayola. . . . .
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
It was a bad game good result.we should have been 4 goals up before the halftime.
someone should advise yaya to step up his game,he aint playing well and he is becoming unneceserilly aggressive.
puyol and pique had a nice game,kaita can do better,ibra can only improve.
with a little bit of luck we will paste more than 4 goals in our openent(Almeria) net on saturday.
forza barca.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2009
lai-lai:

are u alright? krayola. . . . .

They were shit in their last 2 seasons. Na so so freekick and penalty ronaldinho dey score. Rijkaard just never badmouthed them to the press. Remember how they didn't play for a long time because they were "injured"? It was punishment. The club had decided to get rid of them.

Even Berlusconi had to warn the guy to get his shit together.

I love Ronaldinho. . . one of the most talented footballers ever. But the guy is a playboy, and like several brazilians before him, will destroy his career.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2009
haha. Ronaldinho is a shayo!! Thats just the truth. The guy na alcoholic. When him dey barca na so so night club him and deco dey go.

here. . .i found some old articles about the old saga. Frank just didn't want to destroy their careers so he tried to keep it on the low. But Ronaldinho no send. There used to be videos of him partyin poppin up on youtube, Pictures and shit. The guy doesn't even hide it.  Any team that has all their hopes on him is set for disappointment.

Ronaldinho goes Awol in Barça's hour of need

Barcelona face Schalke 04 tonight in Gelsenkirchen with their coach a possible two defeats from the sack and their most famous player nowhere in sight.

Ronaldinho has not travelled to Germany with his team-mates, but neither did he appear on the club medical department's list of injured players. He misses only his third Champions League game in four seasons,  and just when his manager needs him most.

Coach Frank Rijkaard is expected to hang on at the Nou Camp until the end of the season because his President, Joan Laporta, is against making mid-season changes but Laporta's hand could be forced if Barcelona lose heavily tonight and at home to Getafe on Sunday.

Ronaldinho has not returned to the team since ruling himself out of an away trip to Almeria two weeks ago with an injury that Barcelona's medical staff subsequently claimed did not exist. He trained lightly yesterday but did not make the trip to Germany.

Two hundred fans protested at the club's training ground after the weekend's defeat to Real Betis when after leading 2-0 they ended up losing 3-2. Some have called for Rijkaard to step down and Barcelona B team coach and former player, Pep Guardiola, is being seen as a possible emergency replacement until the end of the season.

The club's sporting director, Txiki Begiristain, admitted: "I would like Frank to stay. We have to fight for what is left and then when the season is over we will make decisions. We are all playing for our futures."

A reaction is expected from Barcelona's players. There was a heated discussion in their final training session before flying to Germany ahead of tonight's game and captain Carles Puyol was among several players understood not to have held back from voicing his opinion of recent performances.

Barcelona have taken just four points from a possible 15 in their last five league games and have only kept one clean sheet in their last eight matches. At the weekend they slipped out of the top two at the expense of Villarreal.

Goalkeeper Victor Valdes has warned against throwing caution to the wind against the Germans in an effort to make up for the weekend defeat. "It is important to remember that this is a two-legged game and we have to pick up a good first-leg result," he said.

Ronaldinho's not injured, insist Barcelona
http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2008/0318/ronaldinho.html
Tuesday, 18 March 2008 11:30
Ronaldinho's future at Barcelona is in further doubt after a scan confirmed on Monday that the Brazilian is not suffering from any injury, despite his claims to the contrary.

The former world footballer of the year sat out Barca's crucial tie with Almeria on Sunday complaining of pain in his left thigh, before training for just six minutes on Monday due to the same complaint.

But an official club statement on Monday afternoon confirmed that no evidence of injury could be found by the club's medical staff.

The statement read: 'Due to the persistent troubles reported in the adductor muscle of the left leg, the player this afternoon (Monday) has undergone a scan which has revealed there is no injury in either the muscle or tendon.'

The statement has drawn widespread criticism of the player in the Spanish press, adding to reports already doubting his commitment to the club.

Barcelona daily Sport in particular was highly critical, saying the statement 'unmasks the player and clearly shows that the Brazilian is gradually withdrawing from the club'.

The fact that Barcelona has made such an announcement official suggests that the club has finally lost faith in a player who was once the jewel in the crown at the Nou Camp.

The news has not escaped the attention of former Barca player and coach Johann Cruyff. The current advisor to club president Joan Laporta levelled a general criticism at players who allow muscle injuries to hinder the club's progress at such a crucial point in the season.

He wrote in his weekly column in Spain's El Periodico: 'I'm not a doctor, nor am I involved with the Barca squad, but I'm surprised that at this stage of the season, at such a decisive moment, they needed three lads from the reserves to comprise a list.'

In a poorly disguised swipe at Ronaldinho he added: 'From here to the end of the season I'd like to see it that physical discomfort was not an insurmountable obstacle to pulling together.'

Ronaldinho has only played seven full games in 28 league fixtures so far this season. He has been unavailable for 11.

The club says he will receive 'clinical treatment to remedy the inconvenience that he feels', meaning that despite the absence of injury the player is a doubt for the second leg of Barcelona's Copa del Rey semi-final against Valencia on Thursday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2327737/Barcelona-situation-untenable-for-Ronaldinho.html
Barcelona situation 'untenable' for Ronaldinho

By Giles Mole
Published: 11:55AM GMT 06 Dec 2007

Disgruntled: Ronaldinho is looking to leave Barcelona according to media reports in Spain
Chelsea have been put on high alert after reports emerging from Spain say Ronaldinho is finding his situation at Barcelona "untenable".
According to Spanish daily El Mundo, sources close to Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, claim the Brazil international has fallen out of favour at the Nou Camp and is unhappy at having to start from the substitutes bench.

The paper says Ronaldinho's reputation has been damaged by highly-publicised reports of his party lifestyle, and the source is quoted as saying: "It's been a long time that he has not been happy in Barcelona. He's not at ease in the dressing-room and is not ready to play the role of replacement."
Ronaldinho has been used as a sub during Barca's last two matches, against Lyon and Espanyol, only playing the final 20 minutes of each match.
However, Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard has defended himself against irate supporters who believe he should be playing the two-time Fifa World Player of the Year from the start.
Rijkaard said: "Players like Ronaldinho, it's not the coach who sits them on the replacements' bench, it's them who decide."
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 1:56am On Oct 01, 2009
it dosent hide the fact that he almost single handedly guided us from the wilderness. . . .we were leaving in humiliation(totally in the shadow of madrid's shadow) before he came as most barca fans can testify too, valencia even put up a better fight than us and even deportivo relative to their finances.

yes i agree his last 2 yrs were terrible and totally unprofessional but the 1st 2 years were far more important and we could not be where we are now without him
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 3:26am On Oct 01, 2009
lai-lai:

it dosent hide the fact that he almost single handedly guided us from the wilderness. . . .we were leaving in humiliation(totally in the shadow of madrid's shadow) before he came as most barca fans can testify too, valencia even put up a better fight than us and even deportivo relative to their finances.

yes i agree his last 2 yrs were terrible and totally unprofessional but the 1st 2 years were far more important and we could not be where we are now without him

No question about that. Ronaldinho is a Barca legend. All Barca fans will always love him.

But kudos, also, to Rijkaard for designing a system that got the best out of him, and kudos to Henk Ten cate for making him train like crazy. Leave Ronaldinho to his own means and he'll just party his life away.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2009
make Una leave ronaldihno and him wahala commot for our new season, see ac Milan being beaten at home by fc Zurich with Ronny playing , ac going down the drain
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2009
we should seriously consider ac milan 4 relegation grin grin grin grin grin, R10 needs to go back to brazil
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
[size=14pt]Bojan Krkic Ready To Return To First Team Action For Barcelona [/size]

Both Bojan Krkic and Thierry Henry are ready to play for Barcelona again after overcoming their respective injuries.

Bojan, who was due to go to Egypt with the Spanish Under-20 squad for the World Cup, picked up an injury to his left thigh at the end of August, but Marca report that the 19-year-old trained with the rest of his Blaugrana team-mates today.

As a result, he could be part of Pep Guardiola's squad to face Almeria this weekend.

Thierry Henry has also been struggling with an injury in recent days, which caused him to miss out on Barca's Champions League tie against Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday.

However, the Frenchman has not quite overcome the thigh problem that he picked up against Malaga and is likely to be omitted from this weekend's clash as a precaution.

Barcelona face Almeria at the Camp Nou on Saturday at 20:00 CET and could claim top spot outright before Real Madrid, the current leaders on goal difference, play Sevilla on Sunday.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=14pt]Iniesta:”Injury is behind me”[/size]

FC Barcelona midfielder, Andres Iniesta, is getting back to perfect shape. Speaking for’ “RAC-1″ radio station, Iniesta revealed that soon he will be ready to endure full 90 minutes.
Reportedly, by playing injured in the Champions league final in Rome, the midfielder risked to endanger his career as the aggravation of his injury could have led to an even more perilous injury. Iniesta, however, said:”I don`t know if I was gambling with my career, but I`d do it again”.
Barca midfielder is now gradually moving towards the full fitness: “The Dynamo match has given me a step back towards feeling like a complete footballer and now I feel that the injury is 100% behind me. Soon I will be ready to endure 90 minutes”, said Iniesta.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=14pt]Pique:”Pep gives us confidence”[/size]

Gerard Piqué is confident of repeating the magic success of the last season and is hoping to “lift the Champions League trophy at the Bernabeu.”
“We have a tremendous hope for winning the Champions League. It will be very complicated because now we’re the team to beat. It is normal that every team wants to beat the champion but for us there`s an extra motivation: winning the Champions league at the Bernabeu.”

Praise for Guardiola and Puyol
Pique moved on to praise the work of Pep Guardiola “He gives us confidence. And then, if you have a good relationship, it transmits in the field. All players are motivated to win more, not just me, and we are learning in all aspects of game. Pep makes us grow as players.”
FC Barelona defender also praised Carles Puyol for which he noted “he helps you immensely. IHE`s been here for 10 years and knows how things work, the defensive movements… To have him beside you is like having a life insurance. You know he will guide you through. We are always in touch, we always talk on the field in the end the defenses must be complemented very well and you have to talk much. ”
Messi
Pique was clear on who deserves the Golden Ball: “Leo is doing what he did last season. With every game he is showing that he deserves is more than anyone. He`s not just winning us games but also helps us greatly and is a vital member of the club. He performed in the biggest matches and marked many goals and assists. Messi is the best in the world for me and for many people, and this year, surely, he`ll win the Golden Ball.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.