Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x (3360 Views)

Angry Thai Workers Confront American Couple Having MouthAction In Public ( Photo ) / Watch Video Of Young Lovers Having Oral Se*x In Public Toilet / You Will Stop Having Oral S*x After Seeing The Deadly Risk It Poses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Jasmine360(f): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Keep the following in mind if you are planning to indulge in oral s*x during your pregnancy:

1. While performing oral s*x on the female, make sure you don’t blow air into your partner’s v**ina. A sudden gush of air might block a blood vessel (air embolism), thus posing a risk to your partner and the fetus. It could be life threatening for both the mother and baby due to the force of air released through the mouth. This doesn’t happen often, but couples should be more aware while having oral s*x.

2. Oral s*x would engage bacteria into the v**ina. Due to this, there are high risks involved in regards to STDs. Giving MouthAction (Mouth Action) to a man has been proven to carry some risk of getting HIV, although most scientists believe the risk is relatively low. The risk increases if the person giving the Mouth Action has any cuts or scrapes in his or her mouth, even small ones that can be caused by brushing or flossing right before sex. To have safer MouthAction, avoid getting any semen in your mouth, either by stopping MouthAction before ejaculation or by using a nonspermicidal condom.

3. Premature labor is one more concern. If your partner has high chances of going into premature labor, then you should avoid having oral s*x. An climax would bring on contractions which would lead to early labor.

4. If you have cold sores, avoid oral s*x as there is increased risk of virus getting spread to the private part area of your partner.

5. Many medical practitioners advise men to use a dental dam in order to prevent infection.

6. Know your partner’s anatomy before undertaking this act.

http://naijapleasures.com/8-simple-tips-you-should-keep-in-mind-before-having-oral-sx/

7. Special care has to be exercised in case of pregnant women who are HIV positive and pursuing .Talk to your doctor about the same to get a complete understanding of the safety.
8. Gonorrhoea, a common STD, can be transmitted to the throat during MouthAction, especially MouthAction. Because of this fact, GUM clinics often take 'throat swabs' these days. In the throat, the germ can cause inflammation, formation of pus and sometimes soreness.

Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by kingofchess(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
thank u sex doc
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Elosky20: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
stupidity is when u wear condom to have sex, after giving MouthAction without protection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by bqlekan(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Tooor.Thank you ooo. Married or not married, oral. Sex is dangerous but lipsrsealed

They love itit angry
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
chai... I don dey fear grin

I nor go allow amina com tonight grin
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Looks like Earth needs a mouth cóndom.
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Strahovski1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trash

Mouth action is the best!
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by PlayerMeji: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ever heard of anyone who can still keep his mind during sex??

Once the act is on, every form of caution is thrown to the wind ask Davido, Olamide, etc.

The act of Se'x is a risky venture, na only God dey sef man pikin since 1000000BC!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
who eats p.u.ssy wen wife is preg? undecided
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Jasmine360(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
bqlekan:
Tooor.Thank you ooo. Married or not married, oral. Sex is dangerous but :

They love itit angry

If Amina come abeg no do mouth action
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by bqlekan(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jasmine360:

If Amina come abeg no do mouth action

Lol, I never do am before nah cheesy

Nah the stories I hear
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by misspicy(f): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
bqlekan:
Tooor.Thank you ooo. Married or not married, oral. Sex is dangerous but lipsrsealed

They love itit angry
you love it too tongue
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by bqlekan(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

you love it too tongue

Lol, cheesy no, I don't even know how it works.. you do? tongue
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by misspicy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol, cheesy no, I don't even know how it works.. you do? tongue
then maybe we can experience it together tongue
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by bqlekan(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

then maybe we can experience it together tongue
Jasmine said it's dangerous, m not willing to experiment on that tongue
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by misspicy(f): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
bqlekan:
Jasmine said it's dangerous, m not willing to experiment on that tongue
she's been a prude,don't mind her
what ya say wink
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by dollyjoy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
tongue
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by bqlekan(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

she's been a prude,don't mind he
what ya say wink

No, Daddy said I shouldn't too lipsrsealed

She wants me to focus on work and not lipsrsealed tongue
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Damn, I thought you were going to provide chicks with tips on how to perform BJs. Naija girls need some comprehensive guidelines on how to suck that D without reducing it to a mangled, blistered stump lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by misspicy(f): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
bqlekan:

No, Daddy said I shouldn't too lipsrsealed
She wants me to focus on work and not lipsrsealed tongue
Daddy is a she
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by bqlekan(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

Daddy is a she

Lol, you caught me red handed., don't mind me, I changed my mind grin
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by misspicy(f): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
bqlekan:
Lol, you caught me red handed., don't mind me, I changed my mind grin
Now that's what we are talking about... cheesy when and where will it be wink
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by bqlekan(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

Now that's what we are talking about... cheesy
when and where will it be wink

Your place, your time! cheesy
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Jasmine360(f): 6:16am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=shockwave91 post=42619012]who eats p.u.ssy wen wife is preg? undecided[/quotye]

you no sabi wetin dey happen
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2016
why Oral ? on a preggy lady ? even the thoughts of having sex with a pregnant lady though......
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Jasmine360 post=42632187][/quote]
abi? Jew man like me..
Re: 8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x by Jasmine360(f): 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
its interesting

(1) (Reply)

The Best Position That Guarantees 100% Orgasm For Both Parties / *GRAPHICS* Ladies Beware Of ........! / Check Out This Girl With The Biggest Bo Obs and sexy curve in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.