Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group (3281 Views)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
JackBizzle:

So you ran away?

how ?
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Niflheim:
Any black African, who claims that he has a father in heaven, and yet, cannot provide any photos, video footage, address, phone number, but will still instead, show you a painting of a white man who looks like Sami Khedira, is a SUPER OLOSHI!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Refuses To Register Atheist Group by XaintJoel20: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2016
HCpaul:
An attempt to preach atheism is a religion.

Just leave them with their ignorance. They are ignorant of christian theology and the bible.

What they lack about the existence of God is not faith but a supernatural encounter with the devine power of God.

Am planning to write a book on atheism which i don't care if it will cost me years.
We have to get rid of these foolishness and stupidity.
But what pains me most is the unity and one-ness that christians lack.
Most christians are atheist in some extent. They are an atheist to some scriptures.
Atheism is now in the church.

Jesus specifically prayed concerning this before he was ressurrected into power and the position of his majesty.

We are not united and still....

I just have to be silent.
Please you have to write that book as fast as possible so that athiests and none athiest alike can start benefiting from it in earnest...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Logic / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. / REVEALED!!!! How Odumeje Was Disgraced, Arrested In Anambra State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.