Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) (27327 Views)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu’s Sack / Abia: Court To Rule On Ikpeazu’s Application Today - Punch / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
when the righteous is on the throne,his people rejoices
THE FACT IS THAT THE SOUTHEAST AND THE SOUTHSOUTH DESPISE apc LIKE SHIT, EVEN IF OJUKWU SHOULD RISE TODAY FROM THE GRAVE AND CONTEST ELECTION UNDER apc HE WILL SURELY LOSE.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Where's the crowd?? undecided
Just few hungry political riff rafts!! Not up to one 100th of pro biafra protesters!!

Ikpeazu murdered his people just to score political point and impress pa dulladinnho.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by agbangam: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
I hope Ikpeazu continues wit his development of Abia State.... Cos theodor empty dat state.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by krozay(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Some people wud be like alexo abia 2023
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Alaminz:

to Aba. .u dnt read the headline...n u ar quoting...
Oj my bad bro,I got the drift now
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by dabiko(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's obvious a lot of Abians were disappointed in the supreme Court judgement. This can be seen on the wee silence on various threads regarding Okezie's court victory. Nevertheless the fact remains that Otti overwhelmingly won the election but was rigged out....

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THE FACT IS THAT THE SOUTHEAST AND THE SOUTHSOUTH DESPISE apc LIKE SHIT, EVEN IF OJUKWU SHOULD RISE TODAY FROM THE GRAVE AND CONTEST ELECTION UNDER apc HE WILL SURELY LOSE.
Well Okorocha won under APC platform in the same South-East. Explain
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
dabiko:
It's obvious a lot of Abians were disappointed in the supreme Court judgement. This can be seen on the wee silence on various threads regarding Okezie's court victory. Nevertheless the fact remains that Otti overwhelmingly won the election but was rigged out....
Otti won on facebook no doubt about that. But no sane UkwaNgwa man voted for him and thus he lost in real life. Majority kari d vote

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by PecE2Make: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
With what am seeing, the Picture quality is OK which entails that Abia State especially Aba will have a new look otherwise, 2019 will be red card

2 Likes

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
Well Okorocha won under APC platform in the same South-East. Explain
THROUGH WU-RU-WU-RU KO?
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by BelieveThat: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Fawklicant: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
changingtimes:
four one nine judgement

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by talk2archy: 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
ready to thief the remaining abia money.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by NovusHomo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chei, poor people sha!
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Chicagoesontop: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
A freeborn and true son of the soil comes home victorous. Aba is on fire!!!!!!

Of a truth, the last time i traveled to ABA, This Oti Is Working, But Now That The Judgment Has Been Passed, And Power Legally Given To Him, Let Us Hope That He Continues With The Good Job Which He Was Executing Before The Judgment !!!
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Keystonn: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu viewing thread since an hour ago grin grin
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by diegwu01: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
How can this crowd troop out in Aba the National Capital of Biafra to celebrate a Nigerian Governor like this?
The Dilector has been abandoned..
Kanu, U see your life? Now you will dwell in Jail.

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by excellencyabia1: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ponponkon:
You would have been comfortable if the money launder had won?
I am not going to answer this for now until the right time
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Ponponkon: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
diegwu01:
How can this crowd troop out in Aba the National Capital of Biafra to celebrate a Nigerian Governor like this?
The Dilector has been abandoned..
Kanu, U see your life? Now you will dwell in Jail.
Lols
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by eagleeye2: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lordave:
Ok, welcome.

Were you the man on white native attire reading newspaper in that jet with Okezie?
That's the Deputy Governor

2 Likes

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by kernel501: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Abagworo:
Ikpeazu has won the heart of Aba people. His welcome seems the highest jubilation so far. I hope they will equally accept if he decides to decamp to APC.

Which APC? We don't want our state to start owing salaries, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rented crowd....

Gem Gem Gem the beginning of hostility to none ngwa's has just began.... Abandon properties and revoke of land properties will be the order of the day....

U nah done enter 1chance grin cheesy grin
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Okeycima: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
All i see is people who is jubilating becos the feel that what they have been denied is finally gotten...and this exactly how it was like in IMO STATE when Rochas unsited Ohakim,but the don't know that their fate has been decided as the fate of the fowls on the chickencoop.MAKE THE MAN NO FALL HANDS.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
cutekhalifa:
Rented crowd....

Gem Gem Gem the beginning of hostility to none ngwa's has just began.... Abandon properties and revoke of land properties will be the order of the day....

U nah done enter 1chance grin cheesy grin
so this was the reason why you didn't want an ngwa man as a governor?.... because you and your cronies in govt illegally alloted the lands the ngwas gave the government (for public use) to yourselves? OK let's watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Ponponkon: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
He who laughs last laughs best

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Eleganza33(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Congrats. I heard he said dat he wil nt build ph road nd obohia rd thou bc its a federal road, y naw eh i hope its nt true dos roads r in total mess,he shud do sumtin abt them b4 rain start
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by ORIGENAL(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Raining season go soon start nah.., That was how u guys celebrated TA Orji. Ogenwanne will soon release another album about portoporto in Aba
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by phrankchek(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lordave:
Ok, welcome.

Were you the man on white native attire reading newspaper in that jet with Okezie?

that man is our deputy Governor!!! Rt Hon. ude oko chukwu and not poponky

2 Likes

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Abagworo:
Ikpeazu has won the heart of Aba people. His welcome seems the highest jubilation so far. I hope they will equally accept if he decides to decamp to APC.
What is he decamping for?
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by NaijainTexas: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lordave:
Ok, welcome.

Ponponkon:
Smiles..Nairaland is an anonymous forum and there's also a disclaimer put up by Seun seun. My brother hara kena idi ijum gbo o

I can authoritatively answer that question for you Lordave, that Ponponkon is NOT that man. LOL. I know because my father was in that plane. The man in the white attire reading newspaper is Deputy Governor, Ude Okochukwu.

Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
nwadiuko1:
so this was the reason why you didn't want an ngwa man as a governor?.... because you and your cronies in govt illegally alloted the lands the ngwas gave the government (for public use) to yourselves? OK let's watch and see
sharap which land... The one ohuhu legally bought with their hard earn monies from ur forefathers .... I don't have any problem with ikpeazu but he should not allow nuisance and thugs from his village to spoil his administration, lastly he should distance him self from his political father thief TA orji and IKUKU his son, these set of people are the reasons none ngwas refuse to support him during his campaign, ikpazu should be in tight relationship with the masses, he should look up to my governor willie obiano as role model because if he Bleep up, 3yrs 4months from now he will come back to the masses still beg them to vote for him.... Ikpazu should surprise the masses, show them he is man of his words and fix most especial aba..... GOODLUCK 2HIM let see durability of his made in lebanese cement road ... cheesy grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
cutekhalifa:
sharap which land... The one ohuhu legally bought with their hard earn monies from ur forefathers .... I don't have any problem with ikpeazu but he should not allow nuisance and thugs from his village to spoil his administration, lastly he should distance him self from his political father thief TA orji and IKUKU his son, these set of people are the reasons none ngwas refuse to support him during his campaign, ikpazu should be in tight relationship with the masses, he should look up to my governor willie obiano as role model because if he Bleep up, 3yrs 4months from now he will come back to the masses still beg them to vote for him.... Ikpazu should surprise the masses, show them he is man of his words and fix most especial aba..... GOODLUCK 2HIM let see durability of his made in lebanese cement road ... cheesy grincheesy
your type are the ones that go to lagos and call it no man' s land.......you are in no way qualified to give ikpeazu any advice because from the tone of your advice you wish him failure.........I need not remind you that he doesn't need your vote to be re elected ( when he performs) your type of money bag politics is what kept Abia in chains for all these years......face your state and leave ours......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent / Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.