Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) (27224 Views)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu’s Sack / Abia: Court To Rule On Ikpeazu’s Application Today - Punch / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
as If I have any business in aba,
lol so you r just being a fool for nothing?......dude go get a life!
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Cannonleo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
thanks for being objective.....but most of these mofos hounding ikpeazu here are not even Abians.....anyway mark my words okezie will carve a niche for himself
your welcome my brother, lets hope he really does it,my greatest joy would be him kicking T A orji arse. but that would come in time, he has to be careful with his demolitions it really caused rancor especially randy officials marking shops in streets damnnn.

two bottles of whatever you drink for you sha
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cannonleo:
your welcome my brother, lets hope he really does it,my greatest joy would be him kicking T A orji arse. but that would come in time, he has to be careful with his demolitions it really caused rancor especially randy officials marking shops in streets damnnn.

two bottles of whatever you drink for you sha
thanks bro.....just be optimistic......a better Abia is in the offing
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by biafranking: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abagworo:
Ikpeazu has won the heart of Aba people. His welcome seems the highest jubilation so far. I hope they will equally accept if he decides to decamp to APC.
they will certainly accept cos ikpeazu is the son of the soil and they wont go against his will..
The most important thing they want aba to be fixed.however,i thank God apga or akpuga didnt take up the number one position/seat in the state.
alex otti should just go and relax and the let the son of the soil rule.

#ikpeazu
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:11am On Feb 06, 2016
biafranking:
they will certainly accept cos ikpeazu is the son of the soil and they wont go against his will..
The most important thing they want aba to be fixed.however,i thank God apga or akpuga didnt take up the number one position/seat in the state.
alex otti should just go and relax and the let the son of the soil rule.

#ikpeazu

So you are indeed happy that PDP that has destroyed the state in 16 years is still "sweeping" Polls abi? Those people don't want Aba fixed, nor Abia State or even their village because frankly, they don't know anything about government or politics. See them selling in market, only to hear "Governor is coming, Oya well done sir".

It's funny people want to be a minority in a big party that doesn't even consider giving their region the "number one position/seat" to borrow your term, but a party, platform, ideology that represents their region ( as the other regions have done right from time to have advantage) is put to the back burner.

Maybe you are actually not from the area, or this planet
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by biafranking: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

So you are indeed happy that PDP that has destroyed the state in 16 years is still "sweeping" Polls abi? Those people don't want Aba fixed, nor Abia State or even their village because frankly, they don't know anything about government or politics. See them selling in market, only to hear "Governor is coming, Oya well done sir".

It's funny people want to be a minority in a big party that doesn't even consider giving their region the "number one position/seat" to borrow your term, but a party, platform, ideology that represents their region ( as the other regions have done right from time to have advantage) is put to the back burner.

Maybe you are actually not from the area, or this planet
you dont seem to get me right, i want the son of the soil to rule irrespective of the party.ikpeazu was doing well in aba,he was tarring all the whole bad roads and he also commission new roads before distraction came in.alex otti of apga is not from aba soil neither is he from ngwa,so i dont supports him.i need someone like ikpeazu that will fix aba for me and makes it a megacity.
Bro,it s not about party here though. I just need a governor that will transform aba to megacity by tarring roads and building projects and creating enabling environment for investors/indigenes to fall in..

Thank q

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.