Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) (27219 Views)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ikpeazu’s Sack / Abia: Court To Rule On Ikpeazu’s Application Today - Punch / Court Refuses To Vacate Order On Ikpeazu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by ODUBEZE: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
excellencyabia1:
the fate of abia is what I can't say now but I am not really comfortable not that victor is a bad man
Ikpeazu? mtcheeeeeew! I hope he does not become another billboard gov.?
Then Abia people will start crying again!
my fingers are crossed sha!
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
ORIGENAL:
Raining season go soon start nah.., That was how u guys celebrated TA Orji. Ogenwanne will soon release another album about portoporto in Aba
whether you like it is not....okezie is the governor and he l shame all of you..........one funny thing is there is 80% probability that you are not from Abia........though you may be an igbo man from our sister states.....but you want to Lord it over the indegenes of Abia because you feel you ve got money......this time around it failed......

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by modik(m): 12:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Ponponkon:
Smiles..Nairaland is an anonymous forum and there's also a disclaimer put up by Seun seun. My brother hara kena idi ijum gbo o

Hahahahaha.

Ochoro ijufuta gi asi lonu.

Lawa ga choro miri oyi nuosukwa.

Okezie Metakwa whe anya nhuru wo. Ma obughu ya, ala Aba agadighi igbahara ya woo

Hii-Hiii-Hikarara-hi.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by toprealman: 1:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Abagworo:
Ikpeazu has won the heart of Aba people. His welcome seems the highest jubilation so far. I hope they will equally accept if he decides to decamp to APC.
All those are ngwa people. They are happy their son won which is understandable. Aba people really wants to be delivered from PDP.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Stanbeto: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Ala Ngwa kwezue nu. Happy for Ikpeazu
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by BenNnajiBLOG(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2016
it was not like that in umuahia he make a fool of him self.. no body wave of shout to every body was quiet.am convince that he paid for that crowed jubilating for him. in other hand we thank u Alex oti for ur struggle and effort to take back the sit from the hands of this wicked people but it seen that ur effort was not enough but we no u try UR BEST. we umuahia people love we jubilate when ever we hear ur Name we wish U the best ALEX OTI

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Iceathome(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Ponponkon:
They are the electorates whose votes were cancelled by these appeal court judges. They knew Okezie will work.

Remember, that is not final judgement....Feb 26th loading.......Otti convincingly won the election.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2016
Iceathome:

Remember, that is not final judgement....Feb 26th loading.......Otti convincingly won the election.
please wake up

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Danpotter(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
sum tyms I wonder y pple ar so foolish , Evrytin dey tink is let " my person rule" whether he is competent or nt . Otti has a very gud ground of creativity of ruling Abia and evry 1 knws that , compared to that ASAP manager ikeapazu who left d same aba in shambles.So know d jubilant fools expect sumtin from him right
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Naijaaccountwiz: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2016
His people will still be his down fall. Watch it, very greedy lot. One was already proposing moving NYSC orentiation camp built by Orji Uzor Kalu to ngwaland all because their own won. Ndi ara
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Danpotter:
sum tyms I wonder y pple ar so foolish , Evrytin dey tink is let " my person rule" whether he is competent or nt . Otti has a very gud ground of creativity of ruling Abia and evry 1 knws that , compared to that ASAP manager ikeapazu who left d same aba in shambles.So know d jubilant fools expect sumtin from him right
he l perform.........otti is a money launderer......we don't want that
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Bishops10(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Ponponkon:
when the righteous is on the throne,his people rejoices
Wrong

When an Ngwa man is on the throne,His people rejoices
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by Cannonleo(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
whether you like it is not....okezie is the governor and he l shame all of you..........one funny thing is there is 80% probability that you are not from Abia........though you may be an igbo man from our sister states.....but you want to Lord it over the indegenes of Abia because you feel you ve got money......this time around it failed......
my guy easy with your tone in response to the two posters above, they are both correct in their assertions despite their tone, nobody despised ikpeazu in my area just the people that brought him in, else otti for no smell shi shi for my area.

fact is from the actions and attitude of the basic ngwa man around,i know of respectable ones i have course to really take a look and shake my head although the governor does not support this attitude by his fellow tribes men, the sycophants surrounding him will give him a bad name.

just imagine one poor impoverished bas**** in my area coming to claim a house that has been standing since the 80s, with no evidence and with the aid of some dudes in URb dev.despite the owner a respectable doctor presenting whole and concrete evidence of ownership. the dude kept on ranting abum nwa afor ngwa, nwannem bu governor, ala na uloa obu mua nwe ya like a five year old kid,thank God some military personnel after much came in an gave stark warning to this gang up

now i ask you is that no worrying.

sincerely, i never rooted or voted for ikpeazu, ogah was my man,i voted otti.. i still remain pessimistic ,ikpeazu is not a God, he has to prove people like me wrong, trust me i would love him to the fullest .

dont give him the Godlike feeling, it is your time to advice him on inclusiveness and good capacity building,attacking everybody that criticizes him constructively ( you can deal with the jester ) is wrong

Aba ga adi mma
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
your type are the ones that go to lagos and call it no man' s land.......you are in no way qualified to give ikpeazu any advice because from the tone of your advice you wish him failure.........I need not remind you that he doesn't need your vote to be re elected ( when he performs) your type of money bag politics is what kept Abia in chains for all these years......face your state and leave ours......
after your forefathers foolishly sold ngwa land with a bag of rice and stockfish you want to jealously reclaim it back because ngwa was wrongly / fraudulently elected as governor of abia state, oya come take nah, in this 21st century a politician still deceive you with cement Lebanese roads, go to anambra and see what we called development, .... abeg bow ur old grey hair in shame & talk for ur stomach infrastructure..,..
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Cannonleo:
my guy easy with your tone in response to the two posters above, they are both correct in their assertions despite their tone, nobody despised ikpeazu in my area just the people that brought him in, else otti for no smell shi shi for my area.

fact is from the actions and attitude of the basic ngwa man around,i know of respectable ones i have course to really take a look and shake my head although the governor does not support this attitude by his fellow tribes men, the sycophants surrounding him will give him a bad name.

just imagine one poor impoverished bas**** in my area coming to claim a house that has been standing since the 80s, with no evidence and with the aid of some dudes in URb dev.despite the owner a respectable doctor presenting whole and concrete evidence of ownership. the dude kept on ranting abum nwa afor ngwa, nwannem bu governor, ala na uloa obu mua nwe ya like a five year old kid,thank God some military personnel after much came in an gave stark warning to this gang up

now i ask you is that no worrying.

sincerely, i never rooted or voted for ikpeazu, ogah was my man,i voted otti.. i still remain pessimistic ,ikpeazu is not a God, he has to prove people like me wrong, trust me i would love him to the fullest .

dont give him the Godlike feeling, it is your time to advice him on inclusiveness and good capacity building,attacking everybody that criticizes him constructively ( you can deal with the jester ) is wrong

Aba ga adi mma
thanks for being objective.....but most of these mofos hounding ikpeazu here are not even Abians.....anyway mark my words okezie will carve a niche for himself
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
after your forefathers foolishly sold ngwa land with a bag of rice and stockfish you want to jealously reclaim it back because ngwa was wrongly / fraudulently elected as governor of abia state, oya come take nah, in this 21st century a politician still deceive you with cement Lebanese roads, go to anambra and see what we called development, .... abeg bow ur old grey hair in shame & talk for ur stomach infrastructure..,..
I no get your time......but just know that the era of an anambra man being the local government chairman in aba north or south is over......the game has changed
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
I no get your time......but just know that the era of an anambra man being the local government chairman in aba north or south is over......the game has changed
charlie is not our fault nah, we are industrious and hardworking... any ngwa man that want to be a LGA chairman in aba south and north most seek for our endorsement failure to do that u will hit the brick wall..... anambra still ur colonial master today , tomorrow and forever ..... obodo anambra amaka grin cheesy grin
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Great joy
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
charlie is not our fault nah, we are industrious and hardworking... any ngwa man that want to be a LGA chairman in aba south and north most seek for our endorsement failure to do that u will hit the brick wall..... anambra still ur colonial master today , tomorrow and forever ..... obodo anambra amaka grin cheesy grin
hahahaahaha nigga you need to smell the coffee now.....no disputing the fact that anambra is a great state with industrious and hardworking people...like every other state.....i can relate with that because abum nwa diana na obodo amaokpala nke di na local government orumba north anambra state.........so you won't draw me into a silly dick contest........the game has changed bro you need to face reality now....hatred for ngwa people won't take you anywhere because we will determine what happens in our place just like we collectively did during the elections..........we are united now bro. hope you know the current to chairmen of aba north and south.......?
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
hahahaahaha nigga you need to smell the coffee now.....no disputing the fact that anambra is a great state with industrious and hardworking people...like every other state.....i can relate with that because abum nwa diana na obodo amaokpala nke di na local government orumba north anambra state.........so you won't draw me into a silly dick contest........the game has changed bro you need to face reality now....hatred for ngwa people won't take you anywhere because we will determine what happens in our place just like we collectively did during the elections..........we are united now bro. hope you know the current to chairmen of aba north and south.......?
ehya u are dual citizen of both state, in 7000yrs to come, you can't filled up the big gap between the two states, I was in aba last year when ikpeazu rented thug's were harassing none ngwas doing their various legal business, the touts destroyed goods worth million's of naira, asking none ngwas to go back to their respective state of origin, forgetting that those people contribute 95℅ of internal revenue generate from aba, guy Im full time aba brought up , though I no longer live in aba but I still have close families relatives and friends that still live aba, last month the man my grandpa bought a parcel of Land from and develop it, which my father inherit, his grant children came to use demanding for the original document of the property that according to them the father told them that after 70yrs according to the custom and tradition of ndi ngwa, that they are entitle to recollect the land and resold it to another person or if we are interested, we can bought our own property back, imagine that nonsense, when we confronted them with our legal adviser and some military personnel, those jobless ngwa youths that pleading for matching ground, I ask them matching ground for person property, have u seen the why none ngwas don't want nwa afor as governor, even abian's from other part of the state are not safe, can onitcha man chase onye nnewi away out of main market just because he is nwa afor onitcha even after ikpeazu rented thugs invade ahia ohuru , carted away, destroy goods worth millions, I heard how ikpeazu thugs send 2youths to early grave during the exercise, even the Governor did not even condemn it, or caustion his brother's, even though he want to evacuate them must it be his brothers that will do the job? ..... is God that giveth power and he can collect it back anytime he wish, he and his rented thugs might be power drunk, but late prince Audu and yaradau suppose to taught him a lesson that no one stays on top forever, Good luck to him..... we are watching...,,
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
ehya u are dual citizen of both state, in 7000yrs to come, you can't filled up the big gap between the two states, I was in aba last year when ikpeazu rented thug's were harassing none ngwas doing their various legal business, the touts destroyed goods worth million's of naira, asking none ngwas to go back to their respective state of origin, forgetting that those people contribute 95℅ of internal revenue generate from aba, guy Im full time aba brought up , though I no longer live in aba but I still have close families relatives and friends that still live aba, last month the man my grandpa bought a parcel of Land from and develop it, which my father inherit, his grant children came to use demanding for the original document of the property that according to them the father told them that after 70yrs according to the custom and tradition of ndi ngwa, that they are entitle to recollect the land and resold it to another person or if we are interested, we can bought our own property back, imagine that nonsense, when we confronted them with our legal adviser and some military personnel, those jobless ngwa youths that pleading for matching ground, I ask them matching ground for person property, have u seen the why none ngwas don't want nwa afor as governor, even abian's from other part of the state are not safe, can onitcha man chase onye nnewi away out of main market just because he is nwa afor onitcha even after ikpeazu rented thugs invade ahia ohuru , carted away, destroy goods worth millions, I heard how ikpeazu thugs send 2youths to early grave during the exercise, even the Governor did not even condemn it, or caustion his brother's, even though he want to evacuate them must it be his brothers that will do the job? ..... is God that giveth power and he can collect it back anytime he wish, he and his rented thugs might be power drunk, but late prince Audu and yaradau suppose to taught him a lesson that no one stays on top forever, Good luck to him..... we are watching...,,
all you are saying are just emotional rants propelled by the tribal mien you have taken as regards Abia politics...........in as much as the ngwa nation does not support brigandage in any form.......they do not take lightly to people trampling on the customary laws of our their land supported by the Constitution...............eschew hate and Abia will be good for us all
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
all you are saying are just emotional rants propelled by the tribal mien you have taken as regards Abia politics...........in as much as the ngwa nation does not support brigandage in any form.......they do not take lightly to people trampling on the customary laws of our their land supported by the Constitution...............eschew hate and Abia will be good for us all
lazy bone customary law abi ? if it is those beautiful upstairs that belong to ohuhu part people that u are cowardly and lazily eyeing, forget it, fruit of another man labour go and hustle and get your own, u have to blame ur forefathers that sold all the land to ndi ohuhu..... keep hoping on someone property, so without ndi ohuhu ngwa land will be in Stone age just ordinary governor, that means duara people will start claiming ownership of all the land in Nigeria because one of their kinsman is president of Nigeria, abi naso u go accommodate ur fellow biafran ngwas are best known for laziness
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
lazy bone customary law abi ? if it is those beautiful upstairs that belong to ohuhu part people that u are cowardly and lazily eyeing, forget it, fruit of another man labour go and hustle and get your own, u have to blame ur forefathers that sold all the land to ndi ohuhu..... keep hoping on someone property, so without ndi ohuhu ngwa land will be in Stone age just ordinary governor, that means duara people will start claiming ownership of all the land in Nigeria because one of their kinsman is president of Nigeria, abi naso u go accommodate ur fellow biafran ngwas are best known for laziness
you know nothing about the ngwa people........and the over bearing attitude of yours is the reason other igbo people are wary of your type.......hence biafra remains a mirage......learn to Accord respect and support to whom it is due, and stop playing divisive politics......it won't work.....God bless Abia...

2 Likes

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by chokovirus: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
you know nothing about the ngwa people........and the over bearing attitude of yours is the reason other igbo people are wary of your type.......hence biafra remains a mirage......learn to Accord respect and support to whom it is due, and stop playing divisive politics......it won't work.....God bless Abia...

Cutekhalifa has stated a sad fact- clannish mentality. People own Umuahia, awka and nnewi, yet they don't go about with envy seeking to dispossess hardworking inhabitants of their legitimate properties. Since the announcement of the SC judgement my ngwa friend on fb - an enlightened graduate i used to think- has not stopped chanting Ndi Ngwa kwenu and posting videos of ikoro abi na iroko dance. This is a govt for all abians and not ngwa alone.
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
story for the gods.. stollen mandate, the puppet and his political father, the law of karma awaits them....
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
chokovirus:

Cutekhalifa has stated a sad fact- clannish mentality. People own Umuahia, awka and nnewi, yet they don't go about with envy seeking to dispossess hardworking inhabitants of their legitimate properties. Since the announcement of the SC judgement my ngwa friend on fb - an enlightened graduate i used to think- has not stopped chanting Ndi Ngwa kwenu and posting videos of ikoro abi na iroko dance. This is a govt for all abians and not ngwa alone.
you also have the right to celebrate okezie.........no body goes about telling the umuahia awka and nnewi folks that they are not qualified to lead their respective states
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
story for the gods.. stollen mandate, the puppet and his political father, the law of karma awaits them....
stolen mandate or not....your opinion here is really irrelevant and inconsequential.....because politics is about numbers....we have it.......you guys taught us how to use our number to our advantage and we l continue using it.......meanwhile okezie will shame simpletons like you who think he l be like your people that wasted 16 precious years of Abia state........you better prepare for good things in Abia or you go and die

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
you also have the right to celebrate okezie.........no body goes about telling the umuahia awka and nnewi folks that they are not qualified to lead their respective states
disposing people their hard earn properties is that how you people going to lead u guys are self centered and bigot...... okezie is he governor of abia state or governor of ngwa community let see how he and his lazy bone kidnapping kinsmen can expel none ngwas (ohuhu) that made up of aba 98% of aba population, u can only rant in ur village come to aba town and talk rubbish let see if they won't Lynch you...... I can't any difference between Ngwa and Ikwere people, just that ikwere guys are more exposed to civilization, but in hostility towards there host, they are the same
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
disposing people their hard earn properties is that how you people going to lead u guys are self centered and bigot...... okezie is he governor of abia state or governor of ngwa community let see how he and his lazy bone kidnapping kinsmen can expel none ngwas (ohuhu) that made up of aba 98% of aba population, u can only rant in ur village come to aba town and talk rubbish let see if they won't Lynch you...... I can't any difference between Ngwa and Ikwere people, just that ikwere guys are more exposed to civilization, but in hostility towards there host, they are the same
the ohuhu make up 98% of aba?........smh......anyway the ngwas do not disposses anybody of any property...it's all in your head.......meanwhile you said something about coming to the town to talk? tell me where to meet you....no body is expelling anybody......you are just unhappy that your money laundering puppet lost..........

1 Like

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
the ohuhu make up 98% of aba?........smh......anyway the ngwas do not disposses anybody of any property...it's all in your head.......meanwhile you said something about coming to the town to talk? tell me where to meet you
do I look like village palmwine tapper like you omo find ur level
Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
cutekhalifa:
do I look like village palmwine tapper like you omo find ur level
you have nothing else to say abi?.......just be a good citizen and wait for 2022....while at it try and get some form of education, your composition sucks

2 Likes

Re: Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures) by cutekhalifa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
you have nothing else to say abi?.......just be a good citizen and wait for 2022
as If I have any business in aba,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus / Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.