Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? (6202 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by kinglekan: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
nickkylawve:
bae wssup with Sunday na where we going to honey grin

We are going to church na, then after church we would attend fellowship meeting. After which we would have communion service till 9pm.

Remember Sunday is fasting and prayer, make sure you don't forget to fast o. See you on sunday baby kiss kiss kiss

Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by MzPecs(f): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
kinglekan:

We are going to church na, then after church we would attend fellowship meeting. After which we would have communion service till 9pm.

Remember Sunday is fasting and prayer, make sure you don't forget to fast o. See you on sunday baby kiss kiss kiss

Really? Let's attend the service together nah.. wink
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by kinglekan: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
MzPecs:

Really? Let's attend the service together nah.. wink

Runaway wife awayu? grin grin grin

Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by MzPecs(f): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
kinglekan:

Runaway wife awayu? grin grin grin

Darling, Ayam fine oh!

Val is around the corner oh! wink
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2016

Question: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Love To Date?

Answer: marieolae
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2016
Neyoor:

Question: Which Romancelander(s) Would You Love To Date?

Answer: marieolae

Answer: Hate2u , onila
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by kinglekan: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
MzPecs:

Darling, Ayam fine oh!

Val is around the corner oh! wink

Hope you have ironed your dress for service tomorrow smiley

Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
*clears throat* Errrrrm i will go for Monali.sa185 and Prettym ina.

Gosh! I can't believe that am crushing on these Two NL hoties..

shockedshocked
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Monalisa185:

shockedshocked
Oh where have you been?
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by JhimmySpark(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Dates doesn't have to end with a relationship or probably fvcking.. its just a medium tru which.... grin
.. We connect spiritually abi??
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by RoyalBlak007: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
JhimmySpark:
.. We connect spiritually abi??

Ma nigga..Ma Nigga

ma nigga smiley grin
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2016
Caringguy:
Oh where have you been?
went on an exile...lol....took a lil break off NL...how you?
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

went on an exile...lol....took a lil break off NL...how you?
Ok, i'm gud
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
Caringguy:
Ok, i'm gud
correct!!!
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

correct!!!
Do you still remember the moniker 'Moezzy'?
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
Caringguy:
Do you still remember the moniker 'Moezzy'?

yeah, I do...your alternate moniker?
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

yeah, I do...your alternate moniker?
Yeah, i deactived it after have given my life to HIM
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
Caringguy:
Yeah, i deactived it after have given my life to HIM

who did you give your life to and which one are you living now?: Pcheesy
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

who did you give your life to and which one are you living now?: Pcheesy
It's not what i can tell you here...
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by mala052(m): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
sinaj ...................................
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2016
Caringguy:
It's not what i can tell you here...

lol...why not?
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...why not?
Coz it's a spiritual something
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
Caringguy:
Coz it's a spiritual something
alright, I'll respect your decision to be discreet...
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

alright, I'll respect your decision to be discreet...
Thank's for your understanding.., So tell me how is the weather over there? The sun right here is killing, even the goat's are afraid to stroll out::::
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Caringguy:
Thank's for your understanding.., So tell me how is the weather over there? The sun right here is killing, even the goat's are afraid to stroll out::::
you welcome...lol...and where's that?
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
you welcome...lol...and where's that?
Here in waff city..
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Monalisa185(f): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Caringguy:
Here in waff city..

ohhhh, I see...well, e just be like sey the sun over here dey bite for body...as in sun don get teeth ni?
Re: Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh, I see...well, e just be like sey the sun over here dey bite for body...as in sun don get teeth ni?
I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Time: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki / My First Time Sex Experience / Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.