Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" (6193 Views)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by frankleesehi(m): 12:41am On May 13, 2019
A lady shared a video on Instagram on how fellow ladies should give their partners doggy style.

She demonstrated in the video how ladies should give their partners doggy style during sex.

According to her, she said some ladies don't know how to set a doggy style during sex with their partners.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-lady-demonstrates-right-way-to.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
cc missyb3
cc fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by frankleesehi(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2019
Watch full video HERE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by mcjohny(m): 5:01am On May 13, 2019
I came here to see the original not covering the practical expecting us to learn. Nne biko remove those bump shots and repette

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by ednut1(m): 5:06am On May 13, 2019
Everything na sex sex sex haba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by chukwuibuipob: 5:44am On May 13, 2019
sadEarly Monday morning? *Fumigate the post with snipp*** .
Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by Nobody: 6:00am On May 13, 2019
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION and RELAXATION for the men.
Nothing More......
NO ADDED VALUE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by KingLennon(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION and RELAXATION for the men.
Nothing More......
NO ADDED VALUE
But you can't do without these objects grin. Are we not hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by Smony: 7:47am On May 13, 2019
afta dog style wat do u hav to offer. i pity d rate of unemploymnt in dis country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by TANID(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2019
If This Make Front Page Then Am gonna Shut Down My Account
Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by Makz: 10:00am On May 13, 2019
Nonesense and NairaMarley
Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by Nobody: 10:34am On May 13, 2019
KingLennon:

But you can't do without these objects grin. Are we not hypocrites?
Did you read and internalize my write up...??
I said “MERE” and not just satisfaction grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by Burgerlomo: 11:15am On May 13, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sadEarly Monday morning? *Fumigate the post with snipp***

Swear that you didn't watch the video grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by rex444(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2019
How would dey slay if they don't know that pose?
Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by gift2xl: 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
U need employment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Demonstrates "The Right Way To Give Doggy Style" by Ryan03(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
TANID:
If This Make Front Page Then Am gonna Shut Down My Account
I'll be watching

(1) (Reply)

. / I'm Confused Should I Still Continue With This Relationship / Falling In Love On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.