Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Would You React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React (1040 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React by rosalieene(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
HOW WOULD YOU REACT: Ur 16yrs old daughter in high school is going bak 2 boardin school after d xmas break. As a good father, u see her off 2 d bus station and left afta she had boarded d bus. After 3 hrs, u were old d bus boarded 4 her has had an accident and no one survived. As u are going crazy making arrangements 2 verify her death, u got a call 4rm ur daughter saying, 'Dad, I wasn't in that bus oo, my boyfriend insisted me to spend 2 days at his house before I back go to school'. What will you do as a parent? How would you react? # sincereANSWER
Re: How Would You React by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
I've seen this more than 100times in less than 24hours. You people should give it a rest already. Don't even know what's interesting about it. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React by dollyjoy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
rosalieene:
HOW WOULD YOU REACT: Ur 16yrs old daughter in high school is going bak 2 boardin school after d xmas break. As a good father, u see her off 2 d bus station and left afta she had boarded d bus. After 3 hrs, u were old d bus boarded 4 her has had an accident and no one survived. As u are going crazy making arrangements 2 verify her death, u got a call 4rm ur daughter saying, 'Dad, I wasn't in that bus oo, my boyfriend insisted me to spend 2 days at his house before I back go to school'. What will you do as a parent? How would you react? # sincereANSWER
hmmm

impossible to say!
Re: How Would You React by dollyjoy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
ronald4lif:
I've seen this more than 100times in less than 24hours. You people should give it a rest already. Don't even know what's interesting about it. undecided
there is actually someone out there,who is seeing it for the first time!
Re: How Would You React by ronald4lif(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
there is actually someone out there,who is seeing it for the first time!

Do we have to recycle threads coz someone might be seeing it for the first time? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You React by dollyjoy(f): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Do we have to recycle threads coz someone might be seeing it for the first time? undecided
and what gives you the impression that op knows about the existence of this kinda thread before creating hers?
Re: How Would You React by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
and what gives you the impression that op knows about the existence of this kinda thread before creating hers?

It's no one's headache if she or anyone didn't know it has been repeatedly created before.

We can only protest the continuance of repeating threads so others may take out time to flip through the forum and do a little research to see if their intending topic have been produced before recycling threads.

Anything less can become an inefficacious terra firma where anyone can just create a thread from any material they come across, even when it makes no sense like this one.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React by refiner(f): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I will do nofin.....d guy was a Godsent
Re: How Would You React by vicstar(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
dollyjoy:

I wonder ooohhh undecided
Re: How Would You React by Adasun(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
ronald4lif and dollyjoy na una sweet argument i cum read o no be dat antiquated post op write their oo.so make una fire on oocheesy cheesy

Abeg make no body put mouth especially the busy bodies lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You React by dollyjoy(f): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adasun:
ronald4lif and dollyjoy na una sweet argument i cum read o no be dat antiquated post op write their oo.so make una fire on oocheesy cheesy

cheesycheesy
Re: How Would You React by ronald4lif(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adasun:
ronald4 lif and dolly joy na una sweet argument i cum read o no be dat antiquated post op write their oo.so make una fire on oocheesy cheesy

Busy bodies stay clear o. Today na today. grin
Re: How Would You React by akinyeleaa: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=rosalieene post=42625017][/quote]
I'll be happy she escaped an accident, doesn't mean she wouldn't be thoroughly flogged tho

(1) (Reply)

Men, i Need Your Help. / Why Do Girls Get More Birthday Gifts Than Guys On Their Birthday??? / What Will You Do If You See This In Ur Gf House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.