Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! (11681 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / How Would You React If You Are In A Bus With Someone Reading A Book Like This... / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Okay ladies, your uncle provides all your basic needs, takes good care of you but always harass you sexually... What would be your reaction?

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Ebayray
QueenValerie
cruzita
HateU2
refiner
mjswthrt
sickstars

All beautiful nairaland ladies, oya, lets hear your reactions.

**Sips Hollandia Yoghurt** grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Topestbilly(m): 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
sad Zzzz!!!
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
cheesy harass him back physically

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
i will warn him seriously to stop but if he continues I will report it to his wife if he married but if he is not not ,I will leave I won't give space for unwanted pregnancy or sacrilege
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Okay ladies, your uncle provides all your basic needs, takes good care of you but always harass you sexually... What would be your reaction?

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Ebayray
QueenValerie
cruzita
HateU2
refiner
mjswthrt
sickstars

All beautiful nairaland ladies, oya, lets hear your reactions.

**Sips Hollandia Yoghurt** grin

Eez me grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by dollyjoy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thank God i dn't have perverts as uncles!!
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
cruzita:
i will warn him seriously to stop but if he continues I will report it to his wife if he married but if he is not not ,I will leave I won't give space for unwanted pregnancy or sacrilege
Nice one, but God forbid, what if your parents are not finacially capable of taken care of you, won't you jst give in?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Thank God i dn't have perverts as uncles!!

How sure are you? Assuming one of them did dis to you, how wil you react joy?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
Oya, queen Laveda, spit it out. grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by cruzita(f): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Nice one, but God forbid, what if your parents are not finacially capable of taken care of you, won't you jst give in?
I won't still give in,I will just suspend my education and others and go squat with a friend ,from there I will look for something to do
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Oya, queen Lave da, spit it out. grin
I can't have such useless uncle undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
lolz, now let me ask u a question, if tse-tse fly lands in your boobs, how would you chase it away?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by halfricanadian(f): 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
lolz, now let me ask u a question, if tse-tse fly lands in your boobs, how would you chase it away?

I wud kiss it goodbye
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'd hack him in the throat cheesy

Seriuosly,tell him ta stop an if he dosen't I'd fool with him no more.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lol I think those who are ugly are d ones Dat say they dnt have such uncles..

Let the pretty endowed ladies chip in wink
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by dollyjoy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
How sure are you? Assuming one of them did dis to you, how wil you react joy?
i will bite and kick him in the wrong place,reporting the issue without proof is not the best since the wife might be unreasonable and consequently term you a home breaker.

So as for me?i will lead him on and if i think he is strong enough to overpower i will seek the help of friends though i seriously dnt think one MAN can overpower me thoughcheesy.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
..now what embarassed
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by dollyjoy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol I think those who are ugly are d ones Dat say they dnt have such uncles..

Let the pretty endowed ladies chip in wink
hi hector.

What makes you think your opinion is relevant?

Btw,i am one of those who opined such i.e not having such uncles and your statement is an indirect jabcheesycheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Rukkydelta(f): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tufiakwa! That shall never be my portion....I shall never be at the mercy of any man ?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Laveda:

I can't have such useless uncle undecided
Queen Laveda, how sure are you? Something might just lead that uncle of yours to do the unthinkable. Don't trust anyone grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

And in 9 months time you'll both bear the burden,shame and taboo
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
hi hector.

What makes you think your opinion is relevant?

Btw,i am one of those who opined such i.e not having such uncles and your statement is an indirect jabcheesycheesy
lol i"v pursued many female nairalanders frm romance section joy.. dnt provoke me cheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd hack him in the throat cheesy

Seriuosly,tell him ta stop an if he dosen't I'd fool with him no more.
Lolz, do you think this your reaction would be nice? grin
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by dollyjoy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
lol i"v pursued many female nairalanders frm romance section joy.. dnt provoke me cheesy
oya pursue me nacheesy
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Leriebloom(f): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
I had such an uncle when i was young, i really dnt knw where he is now, if he is dead or still alive. He was one of my favourite actually, always on my side, supporting me even when i was wrong, little did i know the perverted thoughts he had abt me. When he made an attempt to touch me(even when there was nth to touch coz i just started growing breasts) with my mum in the sitting room, i pushed him and threatened to shout.He begged me not to tell my mum, that he was sorry and blah blah blah. Me being naive, i left him but my hatred for him grew,i avoided him like plague.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by 1miccza: 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
i will bite and kick him in the wrong place,reporting the issue without proof is not the best since the wife might be unreasonable and consequently term you a home breaker.

So as for me?i will lead him on and if i think he is strong enough to overpower i will seek the help of friends though i seriously dnt think one MAN can overpower me thoughcheesy.

You be Giant or black belter?
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Laveda(f): 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
greatness22:
Queen Laveda, how sure are you? Something might just lead that uncle of yours to do the unthinkable. Don't trust anyone grin
I'm very sure..
My uncles are responsible smiley

They can't try shii. . . .
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by dollyjoy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

You be Giant or black belter?
i am a STRONG woman.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is meant for the ladies to answer
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by greatness22(m): 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Tufiakwa! That shall never be my portion....I shall never be at the mercy of any man ?
My lady, we don't pray for that, but situation might lead to that you know.
Re: How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! by jesse515: 5:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dis one na sugar uncle o

Girls be mistaking sugar daddy for sugar uncle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet A Rwandese Woman With 500GB Of Booty / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / GIRLS: Ta-ta Towels For Boobs Are A Thing Now(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.