Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? (3910 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
If you love a girl, how often should you tell her that you love her? Is it something you do on a regular basis or occasionally? At what point does it begin to lose it's value? Does it ever lose it's value?

Ladies, do you like it when you man always tells you that he loves you? Does the professing of his feelings towards you ever become too much to the point where it begins to lose it's value and you become tired of hearing it?
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Elosky20: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
change ur ringtone to i love you
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
I seldom tell her that. Infact, i find it very hard to say such phrase

Once every year (ie valentine's day)

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Bigpicture(f): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Bigpicture(f): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Everytime you breath tongue
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Topestbilly(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
0nce in every 30mins when you are together and once in an hour when you are not together.

in fact whenever you call her the last words should be "I love you"

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Let me read comments..
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Synzu(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who's this Adanaya that keeps viewing but never leaves a comment?? undecided
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by KINGinVAHALA: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Decker:
This is a question that has been on my mind for quite sometime. If you love a girl, how often should you tell her that you love her? Is it something you do on a regular basis or occasionally? At what point does it begin to lose it's value? Does it ever lose it's value?

Ladies, do you like it when you man always tells you that he loves you? Does the professing of his feelings towards you ever become too much to the point where it begins to lose value?
Tell her ones in every 3 minutes if you havent fvck her, and ones in 2 years after you have had enough of her pvssy.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Act it so that you wouldn't have to tell her everytime

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by kingofchess(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Always tell ur woman u love her especially when she err
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Laveda(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Decker finally creates a thread grin

Well i like it when I'm told that, but it shouldn't be on a regular basis..it should come once in a while, probably times I feel down or if there's need for reassuring the love ...personally it looses its value when I'm told everyday.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
"I love you" this three words you can never say enough of it.
(N-no homo)
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Act it so that you wouldn't have to tell her everytime

Hmmm. True.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by joseph1832(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Decker:
This is a question that has been on my mind for quite sometime. If you love a girl, how often should you tell her that you love her? Is it something you do on a regular basis or occasionally? At what point does it begin to lose it's value? Does it ever lose it's value?

Ladies, do you like it when you man always tells you that he loves you? Does the professing of his feelings towards you ever become too much to the point where it begins to lose it's value?
I'm sure one such as you should know this question vary from one person to the other. Remember, "as above, so below".
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Laveda:
Decker finally creates a thread grin

Well i like it when I'm told that, but it shouldn't be on a regular basis..it should come once in a while, probably times I feel down or if there's need for reassuring the love ...personally it looses its value when I'm told everyday.

Yea, I decided to.

Good to know.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by khristals(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
...where I come from(Africa), we just don't go about saying 'I love you' to women..

except on three occasions

*the day you propose
*the day u get married,
*and of course on ur golden jubilee

that is if at all y'all are still together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
I feel you should tell her everytime you have a chance to especially if u really love her. It shouldn't be something u say routinely with no feeling or passion but sometin dat is heartfelt.

U shouldn't only tell her tho, u should also show her
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Horlufemi(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
tell a woman you love her all the time, she will leave. don't tell her at all, she will leave. tell her randomly, she will leave. tell he at intervals she will still leave.

women taaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Hannysmilez(f): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Depends on the girl sha,some ladies wouldn't mind hearing it every minute. Personally,I think its creepy and suspicious when dude professes love every chance. Like laveda said,when a girl's down and maybe when she just doesn't expect it.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Decker:

Hmmm. True.
modified

Wrong reply. Sorry. Lol
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm sure one such as you should know this question vary from one person to the other. Remember, "as above, so below".

Yes I know it varies, but just want to get people's opinion on the issue.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Horlufemi:
tell a woman you love her all the time, she will leave. don't tell her at all, she will leave. tell her randomly, she will leave. tell he at intervals she will still leave.

women taaaaaaa

Lol. grin grin
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by dollyjoy(f): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
At Any point in time,i cool

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by joseph1832(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Decker:

Yes I know it varies, but just want to get people's opinion on the issue.
And it doesn't matter if the majority of those opinions are from kids? Kids below 23? Who clearly don't know a thing about love but just display the puppy side of it?

Of course you know this section is filled with these set of people right?

You should have opened this thread in the family section, at least, there, you have some sanity, unlike here.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Adasun(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
adepeter26:
I seldom tell her that. Infact, i find it very hard to say such phrase

Once every year (ie valentine's day)
get prepare to say another one in 10days to cumgrin
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
When she needs to be assured of that and just pop that three words , when she's not even expecting you to. it will sure make her cheeks flush and her pupils dilate.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
only when u wanna propose to her tongue or wen u take her to the alter kiss
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
nickkylawve:
only when u wanna propose to her tongue or wen u take her to the alter kiss

So you wouldn't mind if your boyfriend never verbally expresses his feelings for you throughout the time you both are together, but just when he wants to propose? Really?
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Decker:

So you wouldn't mind if your boyfriend never verbally expresses his feelings for you throughout the time you both are together, but just when he wants to propose? Really?
yh cuz its real when proposing and likely not real in terms of reltnshp
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
nickkylawve:
yh cuz its real when proposing and likely not real in terms of reltnshp

I love ur signature grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady / Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? / Ladies What Do You Think About This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.