Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? (3915 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Once a month grin
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
skarlett:

I love ur signature grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by sinequanon: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Horlufemi:
tell a woman you love her all the time, she will leave. don't tell her at all, she will leave. tell her randomly, she will leave. tell he at intervals she will still leave.

women taaaaaaa

lol

Worse is if she asks, "do you love me?"

If you answer too quickly.... trouble. If you hesitate.... trouble.

You have to time a gap of something like 0.57 seconds, no more, no less.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Leriebloom(f): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Anytime he gets the chance to, he doesn't necessarily have to tell me everyday, but he should express it every time he gets the chance. Words has lost value this days sef, pple say "I love you" without even meaning it, actions speaks louder.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Fulaboy(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Depends on the girl sha,some ladies wouldn't mind hearing it every minute. Personally,I think its creepy and suspicious when dude professes love every chance. Like laveda said,when a girl's down and maybe when she just doesn't expect it.
I thought i will not see u again sad
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
And it doesn't matter if the majority of those opinions are from kids? Kids below 23? Who clearly don't know a thing about love but just display the puppy side of it?

Of course you know this section is filled with these set of people right?

You should have opened this thread in the family section, at least, there, you have some sanity, unlike here.

My question was; how often should you tell a girl you love that you love her. Note the bolded. I said a girl you love, not a girl you are married to. This section is for discussing issues on romance and relationships, not family issues or issues bothering on married couples, so, I think my question is best suited for this section.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by joseph1832(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2016
Decker:

My question was; how often should you tell a girl you love that you love her. Note the bolded. I said a girl you love, not a girl you are married to. This section is for discussing issues on romance and relationships, not family issues or issues bothering on married couples, so, I think my question is best suited for this section.
So, I take it that it doesn't bother you that you'll be getting shallow minded opinions eh? Of which the majority of it, will be coming from kids?

Like I said, love/marriage/relationship aren't for kids, its for mature minds/adults, lol and here is not where you find it. But since you're okay with having juvenile opinions, please, feel free, go right ahead.

Have fun.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Fulaboy:
Mutumina. Ina ka shiga ne?
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by AyamConfidence(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Those 3 magic words that have put a lot of brothers and sisters in hot stew....well i dont have a girl yet...when i get i will come and modify
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
So, I take it that it doesn't bother you that you'll be getting shallow minded opinions eh? Of which the majority of it, will be coming from kids?

Like I said, love/marriage/relationship aren't for kids, its for mature minds/adults, lol and here is not where you find it. But since you're okay with having juvenile opinions, please, feel free, go right ahead.

Have fun.

Enough of the supercilious hauteur already! angry who do you think you are sef? Pls get yourself a backseat somewhere or better still get yourself back to family and whatever section for your kind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Fulaboy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
MuhdG:

Mutumina. Ina ka shiga ne?
guy i dey oo!! Kawai dai ban cika magana bane!
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by joseph1832(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
skarlett:

Enough of the supercilious hauteur already! angry who do you think you are sef? Pls get yourself a backseat somewhere or better still get yourself back to family and whatever section for your kind!
*Yawning, sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but I don't do teen drama. tongue

Now piss off will you.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Decker:
This is a question that has been on my mind for quite sometime. If you love a girl, how often should you tell her that you love her? Is it something you do on a regular basis or occasionally? At what point does it begin to lose it's value? Does it ever lose it's value?

Ladies, do you like it when you man always tells you that he loves you? Does the professing of his feelings towards you ever become too much to the point where it begins to lose it's value?

Way less than she does.

Half or less.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
I only say "I love you" when I am releasing inside of any of them... So sweet!!!
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
*Yawning, sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but I don't do teen drama. tongue

Now piss off will you.

I also don't indulge peadophilic octogenarians tongue

Age gracefully granpa tongue
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by joseph1832(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
skarlett:

I also don't indulge peadophilic octogenarians tongue

Age gracefully granpa tongue
Then why did you quote me child? I didn't know your moniker is decker? LOL.

Please save your tantrums for someone who have the time for it.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Then why did you quote me child? I didn't know your moniker is decker? LOL.

Please save your tantrums for someone who have the time for it.

K pops
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by joseph1832(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
skarlett:

K pops
Have you eaten kiddo? How's school today? Don't forget to do your home work. tongue
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fulaboy:
Haba,habibi. I'm always around
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by misspicy2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Haba,habibi. I'm always around
Obviously you are not undecided
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by firstking01(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2016
misspicy2:

Obviously you are not undecided
. Kai. Of course I am.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Telsie: 12:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Decker:
This is a question that has been on my mind for quite sometime. If you love a girl, how often should you tell her that you love her? Is it something you do on a regular basis or occasionally? At what point does it begin to lose it's value? Does it ever lose it's value?

Ladies, do you like it when you man always tells you that he loves you? Does the professing of his feelings towards you ever become too much to the point where it begins to lose it's value?
"I love you" these days do not carry as much weight as it used to. It means different things to different people depending on the purpose it aims to achieve. Actions carry more weight. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to hear it often if you truly mean it.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 15, 2016
Not all the time so it wouldn't be repetitive, and the thing about repetitive stuff is that they grow stale so quickly.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 15, 2016
Whenever you feel moved.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Thoughty2(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2016
The more you say it, the more it wears out. Show it more but say it less. You have to study her and know what you do that makes her feel loved.
For some ladies it could be spending quality time with her, some appreciate gifts, some feel loved when you help them in some way, others could feel loved when you say something good about them and so on.
So instead of saying the word "i love you" too often, try showing it the right way to your girl and she will appreciate it much more
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by rose54321: 12:46pm On May 15, 2016
Every second of every minute of every hour every day.
You don't always have to say the words, let your actions and inactions do the communication.
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 15, 2016
Op, loose value ke? sad
He should say it every day... smiley

Makes me soft smiley
Re: How Often Should You Tell A Girl You Love That You Love Her? by TuneChi369(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2016
Don't use it often bro other wise it will loose value instead Use I Adore you in place of I love you at times...but it's not by saying it...Show her you truly love her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny pictures for this week / How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? / Should I Call Him First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.