Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? (2224 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 07, 2016
italo:

You still haven't shown me where Christianity says Priests should comment on politics.

And you haven't shown me where you and other dullards criticized Pastor Yemi Osinbajo for running for VP.

Unfortunately, you're the dullard here.. Osinbajo clearly made his stance known to everyone that he's going into politics.. no amount of criticism would change that.. But hiding under the cover of a white cape and making utterances against a leader is simply making a mockery of the church..also read this..

theunion.com.ng/editoral/father-mbaka-and-controversial-doomsday-predictions/
Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by italo: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Unfortunately, you're the dullard here.. Osinbajo clearly made his stance known to everyone that he's going into politics.. no amount of criticism would change that.. But hiding under the cover of a white cape and making utterances against a leader is simply making a mockery of the church..also read this..

theunion.com.ng/editoral/father-mbaka-and-controversial-doomsday-predictions/

Okay, so the sin is no more that a priest got involved in politics...

It's that he got involved while wearing a white cassock, instead of a suit, like Osinbajo?

With all due respect, you're very stupidd.
Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by italo: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Stop being biased.. i've already told you that I'm not JW... I doubt if you actually checked on any of the links posted except for jw's own..
1Tim 2:1-2, Acts 23:1-5, 1 Thess 4:11-12, 1 Pet 2:13-17..

Point out where any of those verses said a priest should not get involved in politics.
GloryIsaac:

www.relevantmagazine.com/current/politics/7-things-christians-need-remember-about-politics

Is the above magazine what you mean by "Christian doctrine?"

Since when did Christian doctrine = relevantmagazine.com?
Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2016
italo:

Okay, so the sin is no more that a priest got involved in politics...

It's that he got involved while wearing a white cassock, instead of a suit, like Osinbajo?

With all due respect, you're very stupidd.

Really funny to see how easy it is to get under your skin... Well, my point is clear.. If Mbaka wants to go into politics like osibanjo, he should.. And not stand from the pulpit to make controversial utterances.... 1 Pet 2: 13-17, Acts 23:1-5 ...
Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2016
italo:

Point out where any of those verses said a priest should not get involved in politics.

Is the above magazine what you mean by "Christian doctrine?"

Since when did Christian doctrine = relevantmagazine.com?

Hope this ends this argument... Check 2 Tim 2:24 .. Make sure you find out the meaning of that verse..
Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by italo: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Really funny to see how easy it is to get under your skin... Well, my point is clear.. If Mbaka wants to go into politics like osibanjo, he should.. And not stand from the pulpit to make controversial utterances.... 1 Pet 2: 13-17, Acts 23:1-5 ...

GloryIsaac:

Hope this ends this argument... Check 2 Tim 2:24 .. Make sure you find out the meaning of that verse..

1. You're not getting under my skin you're just stupidd. Period!

2. Jesus himself was involved in politics. He was constantly trying to influence, chastise the Sanhedrin, Scribes (Pharisees and Sadducees). These were the leaders/politicians/legislators of Israel.

Why shouldn't Fr Mbaka do as his master did? Because he wears white?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
italo:

1. You're not getting under my skin you're just stupidd. Period!

2. Jesus himself was involved in politics. He was constantly trying to influence, chastise the Sanhedrin, Scribes (Pharisees and Sadducees). These were the leaders/politicians/legislators of Israel.

Why shouldn't Fr Mbaka do as his master did? Because he wears white?

Check Matt 12:19 and 2Tim 2:24 , Read up the links... Being abusive doesn't lead you anywhere, it just shows the kind of person you tend to be in real life.... #peace smiley

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible-questions/what/the-politics-of-jesus/

m.blogs.christianpost.com/uncommon-God-common-good/was-jesus-political-10861/

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_789.cfm
Re: Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ? by italo: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
GloryIsaac:

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible-questions/what/the-politics-of-jesus/

m.blogs.christianpost.com/uncommon-God-common-good/was-jesus-political-10861/

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_789.cfm

Use your brain and explain to me why Mbaka should not copy his master who got involved with politics with the Sanhendrin?

I too can post links for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is God's Satisfaction - Joseph Prince / Esu [elegba / Eleggua] Extreme Occult Powers Mysterious Statue / Many Sinners Want To Stop Sinning But The Ten Commandments Cannot Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.