Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr (606 Views)

Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by orderform: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2016
I fell inlove with this sweet angel after my wife left me for not having much money to care for her and my daughter. now God has smiled on me.....she wants to come back n ds girl am in love with noticed and want to take a bow.....but i love her am confussssss oh.......nlanders pls act fast..
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2016
Thank God u accept she is ur wife

Well d madness never stops

U nd ur wife fit one another

Drama driven

The innocent girl involved is d hurtful thing here she wud move on nd find her own love cry
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2016
sickstars:
Thank God u accept she is ur wife

Well d madness never stops

U nd ur wife fit one another

Drama driven

The innocent girl involved is d hurtful thing here she wud move on nd find her own love cry
so if u were a guy and your wife leave's u wen u have ntin,u still gonna accept her wen she come's back.? undecided

1 Like

Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2016
emmijes3:
so if your wife leave's u wen u have ntin,u still gonna accept her wen she come's back.? undecided

Ok so its d innocent girl dat shd b involved in their madness?

Abi if dey get bck togeda wat happens to d girl?

M concerned bou d girl not d man nd wife
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmm that's true didn't think abuh dat...
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2016
Well, she is prodigal, I think she has learnt her lesson..
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by yomi007k(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2016
emmijes3:
so if u were a guy and your wife leave's u wen u have ntin,u still gonna accept her wen she come's back.? undecided

U get sense. tongue

Carry on
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by ashjay001(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Den wen ur wife gets tired again, wat r u gona do? Trust me, she will find anoda excuse to stress u.

Forget sentiments, dat angel mite be one in a life time!

1 Like

Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2016
You want us to tell you to forget your wife shebi undecided
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by mrking3(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2016
[b]Truth is I consider it quite immature to bring your relationship matters to nairaland or social media. Maturity is when you have issues with your wife or partner and settles it amicably without a third party interference. This is why its very advisable for intending couples to go through marriage counselling before saying I DO! No one will solve your relationship problems except the two of you. I think the foundation of any relationship matters a lot. If you build your relationship on True Love, Trust, and understanding, you'll have LESS problem in your marriage. Personnally I've been in a long distance relationship for several years and through the Grace of God we made it and finnaly got married. When I was dating my wife back then at the university, I had nothing! I mean I couldn't afford some of the basic things she needed as a lady but inspite of all, she stood by me! Althrough my adversity! Even when I passed out of Nysc with no meaningful job, she still supported me althrough the hard years! Until I got something reasonable and we planned on to get married. The best I gave to her was to remain True and Loyal to her! Cheating was far from me! So that's it! The foundation matters a lot. Else, you'll keep having issues in your marital life. The Idea of going after another lady just because your wife left you is TOTALLY WRONG my Dear! Afterall, she left you and never accused of cheating on you or going after another man as its always the case. You should understand that women are quite emotional and they need the best care ever that's if you're lucky to find a good woman! I had expected you to call her, or take the issue to your pastor that's if you're a christian to clear everything up! I believe no situation is to Big to handdle! Than to take the issue to your friends that would readily ask you to quit her and move on with another woman. Please, ask that girl to go and accept back your wife! My Bro listen up! NO ONE IS PERFECT! Or are you Perfect? If we call your wife now and demand for her own side of the story, who knows? You might be found guilty sef! That's life! Or you think if you decide to live with the young woman you're presently in love with you won't have problems much later? Bro meditate on all I've said and decide for yourself. I'm not a marriage councellor, just here to give my own sincere opinion.[/b]
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by cruzita(f): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2016
don't involve that Young girl in your madness oo.your wife might attack her if u don't accept her back because of her.so leave her for a gentleman
Re: Confussion In My Head For My Life Partnr by Young03(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Op u can marry d two
my grandpa married 4

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies What Is Your Role In A Relationship,guys Stop Being Stupid To A Lady / Becoming Best Of Friends / Brand New Bought ASUS, Zenfone 2 Laser To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.