Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) (31579 Views)

In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) by Habyz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
ronaldbecky:
op this is naija
nt America
Correct, I gbadun your reply, op dey talk as if say learning to drive at such a young age no get disadvantages, small time op go talk say make we legalise guns for 10 year old kids because say for America d cousins fit don learn how to shoot gun when she was five.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) by Habyz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
legundarybeans:
nd even has a kid or 2 sef nd even has a kid or 2 sef
So na oat dey make you give girl belle for young age abi.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) by Habyz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sunjos:
Thanks for your post. But this is Nigeria and not UK or US. Most we copy everything from the Western world? Including driving age?
I tire for OP
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) by ImaIma1(f): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
I think we Nigerians limit our children a lot with the excuse of "they are still children". Thats why we look at "oyibo" kids as up there. They achieve a lot at a young age. But we wait for the child to mature before setting them free to explore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room / Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.