Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten (4241 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her Beautiful Main kitten In Loved Up Photo / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / What Is Your Greatest Fear?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by kirchofff(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Margauxluv:
Sorry oo
are u guilty? grin grin grin
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nubian113:
If you ask me... undecided

You should know

Na you be the amebo of Nairalandundecided
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

You should know

Na you be the amebo of Nairalandundecided

Hahahaha please give me USEFUL info like the meaning to this word?
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nubian113:

Hahahaha please give me USEFUL info like the meaning to this word?

Your case is serious
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

Your case is serious
undecided
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes ds shii is very real esp among(student) oloshos omg! You'll just feel like vomiting your intestines out SMH!
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Aristokells24(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
this is hw i met one 24yr old graduate with unshaved kitty-cat and d public hair was much and unkept so i have no oda option dan to torment her by dragging d hair...... Bt its freaking annoying for dis grown up ladies with unkept punnies
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by glowshine(f): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
This topic is kinda funny. Especially the way the op is lamenting lol. But its making a lot of sense sha. We Ladies need to really take care of our bodies.
Id recommend a daily intake of a clove of garlic for vaginal odour if there is no exsisting infection.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Your case is serious

So how many accounts on nl now dear Mr/miss classy Yet you never change. Come back and give me another essay courtesy of Google which you always fail to accredit. Don't come at me until I send for you. Enjoy your miserable existence and don't hate me if I decline your invitation because I know misery Love's company grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Nubian113:

So how many accounts on nl now dear Mr/miss classy Yet you never change.

What are you on about?undecided

Come back and give me another essay courtesy of Google which you always fail to accredit.
When I copy from Google, I add a quotesmiley

Don't ever forget thatwink

Don't come at me until I send for you. Enjoy your miserable existence and don't hate me if I decline your invitation because I know misery Love's company grin

Yet you keep quoting people responses to mesad

What do you want from me?sad

You and I know that you are a Asslicker, from Sirshy.mexx to naija.boiy to this opsad. What exactly is your problem?sad
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Stalking is real. Please get a life. Get ova yourself because I didn't notice your dumb rant I noticed the FUNNY comment I quoted. Then you come along and take this to the gutter. grin

Don't shake Missy just chill.

If asslicking is the opposite of what you do (share your hate/Hater) then I'm flattered.

If your brain reasons like a 9yr old then it's psychological
And I can help you.

Now fvck off on the broom you rode on undecided
doveda:

What are you on about?undecided

When I copy from Google, I add a quotesmiley

Don't ever forget thatwink

Yet you keep quoting people responses to mesad

What do you want from me?sad

You and I know that you are a Asslicker, from Sirshy.mexx to naija.boiy to this opsad. What exactly is your problem?sad

2 Likes

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Nubian113:
Stalking is real. Please get a life. Get ova yourself because I didn't notice your dumb rant I noticed the FUNNY comment I quoted. Then you come along and take this to the gutter. grin

Don't shake Missy just chill.

If asslicking is the opposite of what you do (share your hate/Hater) then I'm flattered.

If your brain reasons like a 9yr old then it's psychological
And I can help you.

Now fvck off on the broom you rode on undecided

LMAO

You are funnysmiley

Try again.....Asslickersmiley
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Drops26(f): 1:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Na wa oh. See as op vex. Sha no use head nak wall.
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

LMAO

You are funnysmiley

Try again.....Asslickersmiley

Omg ok so you're also that other moniker grin no more asslicking let's go on a rampage... I've so missed you cheesy so tell me is that your pic shocked or your eyes and mouth... Aaaah ok your pretty/handsome lol! Erm I dare never ever to differ wink smiley

Oya leave me now undecided
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:03am On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
this one burn him soul true true .try upgrade to another level.leave hawkers alone and try bankers
Ray J once complained of Kim k's smelly ish, so it def could happen to any girl. In fact, it happens to a lot of girls without them noticing.
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Qualer: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2016

Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by doveda: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
Ray J ones complained of Kim k's smelly ish, so it def could happen to any girl. In fact, it happens to a lot of girls without them noticing.

Don't mind the fo.olssad

However what baffle is how most of them didn't notice: (
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Fourwinds: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2016
Drops26:
Na wa oh. See as op vex. Sha no use head nak wall.
truly..some girls don't know how to keep it clean
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by flokii: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2016
@OP it's pretty bad..

and.most of d girls affected are usually d pretty ones..
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by adexdon(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2016
should lady b feeling guilty nw
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by Margauxluv(f): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
kirchofff:
are u guilty? grin grin grin

M not oo
Re: My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten by skywalker240(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
ebonflex:

Is it that they don't have money to go have regular gynacology check-ups or what?
I just don't understand how someone can have that kind of smell about them and carry on with life like it's "normal".

Me i tire 4 dem too o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Kinds Of Men Every Christian Woman Must Avoid / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Surprise Photo Of Davido’s ‘cassava’ Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.