Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (25988 Views)

Online Auto Fraud/ Scams / Why Some Auto Sellers Dont Post Engine Picture. Fraud Or Scam? / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by akanniade10(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
@NexTrend, any update?
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by NexTrend: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
@akanniade10, thank you for the concern. A member of this forum sent me a PM and pleaded with me that she knows Chucky234 personally. That she called him. That I should give her till Thursday to talk to him...that I should not post his personal details yet, but so far, no development. If something comes up, I will update the "family".

Once again, thank you.

@Ifyalways, thank you very much. By God's grace I will get my money back. Thank you for "being here for me", I am most grateful.

For ALL other members, I sincerely appreciate your understanding....TOGETHER,WE CAN. Thank you very much. I will keep you all posted on developments.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
@NexTrend, don't you think the person who asked you to give her time to talk to him is also part of his scam clique?

If there's any technique they use, its time.
They waste your time until you get frustrated and can't think of what next to do.

What haven't the scammer called you or replied you on this thread?

Isn't it obvious that he's calling your bluff and you're also making it look like you can't do anything beyond this faceless forum.

I think you should take action ASAP.

I honestly pray you recover your money.
God bless us all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chucky234(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Like I said in my earlier response the car is still on the spot where it has been parked since the driver brought it back from Uyo, below are pics my sibling took yesterday as I was away.

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chucky234(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dealers and agents call me daily for cars and I also call some I can trust when I need cars that I don't have for sale, there is no crime in me calling Femi for a car knowing fully well his price is within NexTrend's budget.
I was open with NexTrend and he was aware the car was coming from Femi, I sent him screenshots of my conversations with Femi.

The car's AC was working and needed gas which to me is a minor issue.
There was no disc to test the loader that evening but the inbuilt musical system was working as the radio was on till we got to my place.

As for the mileage, a car is expected to clock 15k miles per year which means a car of 13yrs old should have at least 195k miles odometer reading. 150k miles for a 13yrs old car is actually a low mileage whether in Germany or America.

From the custom papers the said car was cleared on the 15th of June 2014, the supposed owner bought it and registered October, 2014 which means the car was only 8 months old as at the time I paid for the car in July, 2015.

I have posted few pages of the custom papers for clarification.
The engine and gear was in perfect condition, interior and exterior very neat and I felt 800k was a fair deal for 8 months old car, if Nextrend says he rejected the car based on the fact that he discovered the car was converted that is understandable but saying I sold him a lemon is going overboard.

Back to the issue of conversion, from the custom papers the loading port indicated "Hamburg" which is a city in Germany and not London,UK, I assumed the car was from Germany and therefore didn't think towards linee of conversion.

As for my details you got from my bank, those details are actually online and can be found in more 100 websites online, just key in my full name (first name, middle name and surname) into google and you'll get all info.
My names, pictures and both previous and current addresses are everywhere online for more than 13yrs.

I'm not afraid of arrest because I have never stolen from anyone, I'm not the owner of the car and you were aware of that.

I paid the car that delivered the car to Uyo with my money and I know how much more I have spent on this issue.

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chucky234(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
For those requesting for the vehicle's docs to trace the owner here is the vehicle license.

I told Nextrend that we are working on getting the owner of the vehicle so he can refund the money paid him for the car, in the event that we fail to get him I'll fix the car then sell it off to refund his money.

I'm not the owner of the car, the owner was the one paid for the purchase.

For idea what a dead battery can do to a Benz read through here, I didn't want to post pages from foreign Mercedes Benz forum that's why I choose a thread here where minor issue was discussed: www.nairaland.com/799070/removing-battery-merc-benz-c
cc:

Seun
Dominique

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Denn(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chucky234

What are you trying to imply by stating car has been at the same spot?

Does that spot get the duped customer a refund?

Does that remedy your stained reputation?

You parked the car in a damp and possible flood prone area and just moved on with your life.

Afteall, its not your money

7 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
chucky234:

So you can finally post something here abi?
Kindly refund the money paid and stop dilly dallying.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by aieromon(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
No talk about refunding the OPs money....... undecided

No timelines,nothing....just lousy talk

I told Nextrend that we are working on getting the owner of the vehicle so he can refund the money paid him for the car, in the event that we fail to get him I'll fix the car then sell it off to refund his money.

The owner of the car you vouched for knows the history of the car (shady VIN information) and isn't ready to take it back. Fixing and selling the car is the way forward instead of beating around the bush for over seven months.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by akanniade10(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ogbeni chucky234, stop coming here to yarn dust.... U still waiting to contact the Femi guy for how many months now? Shoroniyen?

How about NexTrend's money that is being tied down? He returned the car after all.

If I were NexTrend ehn, By the time I use army officers to deal with u, u will produce Femi and my money in no time.

Arrant Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by bravolad(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
My observation on Chucky234's response to the allegation against him is pride, arrogance & lack of manners in relating with clients. Obviously, you have a wrong line of business. Assuming the reverse is the case, and the buyer has your balance... will you accept it?

You claim to be a seasoned car dealer but lack the basic requirements needed when interacting with with your clients. To purchase a car on behalf a client, it's your duty to ensure that the car is in top shape. At the very least, that will earn you a good reputation. You cannot purchase a car for a client without due diligence ensuring all necessary checks are done. You also claim to have hurriedly bought the car in order to beat the agreed timeline with your client; thereby neglecting two major areas of checks - Deliberate removal of some numbers in the Vin number of the car and the fact that it was converted. Again, this is unprofessional. It is also criminal.

Do you think after reading this complaint against you and your subsequent response in feigning ignorance about the state of the car and your apparent shift of blame to Femi will exonerate you and allow people to trust you in the future? Your guess is as good as mine.

Integrity is not professed but a manifest of people's behaviour in business transactions. I almost referred someone to you sometime ago based on some of your threads but the Oseri's case put me off and we explored alternate option. I would rather not buy a car than patronise you even if you are the only car dealer in Nigeria. There's an absolute lack of customer service and sincerity in your transactions.

17 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by limsycutey(f): 12:39am On Feb 10, 2016
His response is no response. So he has not been able to get hold of the person he bought the car from since July Why has he not sold it since then? NexTrend has even been more than patient, leaving his 850k to hang since July 2015!!! Make una fear God nau.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Chucky234.... All lies. In your advert, I'm sure you stated the car is sound, nothing to fix, just buy and drive, cd works well, AC is mortuary standard, etc and here you are saying rubbish. Refund him his money.

9 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by NexTrend: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Chucky234, you sound quite funny but you think you are intelligent. Did it ever occur to you that mileage is NOT a function of age of a car but usage? Lies have deprived you of simple logic and intellect.

I initially thought you could have made an honest mistake, but I am now convinced you are a depraved tgief, a scam, a fraud and an evil fellow.

You do not even know the value of trust or goodwill -not surprised though....you have a skewed value system -not unexpected of a thief.

Chuck Collins Ezemajor, you see that 850K, you will return it.

You have abused the privilege and goodwill of this forum. I am not going to waste my time arguing with a low-life like you here, continue to wallow in your "wisdom".
Score at Half-time: Chuck Ezemajor(Chucky234) 3 Vs NexTrend 0. We shall know the score at end of the match.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
If I have 850k and use it to do biz for 5 months, I'll have 3m plus the 850k.

Chucky234 biko return NexTrend's money ASAP or face the music.

NexTrend but your patience is out of this world, if I'm a woman eh, I'll marry you o.

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Fogman(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2016
2016Deity:

NexTrend but your patience is out of this world, if I'm a woman eh, I'll marry you o.

Please share business idea

17 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by akanniade10(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Fogman:

Am interested too oooo. 2016Deity

3 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 11:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Fogman:

So na the only thing you see for this whole forum?

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
NexTrend:
Chucky234, you sound quite funny but you think you are intelligent. Did it ever occur to you that mileage is NOT a function of age of a car but usage? Lies have deprived you of simple logic and intellect.

I initially thought you could have made an honest mistake, but I am now convinced you are a depraved tgief, a scam, a fraud and an evil fellow.

You do not even know the value of trust or goodwill -not surprised though....you have a skewed value system -not unexpected of a thief.

Chuck Collins Ezemajor, you see that 850K, you will return it.

You have abused the privilege and goodwill of this forum. I am not going to waste my time arguing with a low-life like you here, continue to wallow in your "wisdom".
Score at Half-time: Chuck Ezemajor(Chucky234) 3 Vs NexTrend 0. We shall know the score at end of the match.

Don't mind the thief and his useless calculation assumption of the mileage of the car. How can you be a car dealer and never know the actual mileage of a car that you are selling? And he would come to say he has been dealing in cars for blah blah blah number of years.

chucky234:
Dealers and agents call me daily for cars and I also call some I can trust when I need cars that I don't have for sale, there is no crime in me calling Femi for a car knowing fully well his price is within NexTrend's budget.
I was open with NexTrend and he was aware the car was coming from Femi, I sent him screenshots of my conversations with Femi.
The car's AC was working and needed gas which to me is a minor issue.
There was no disc to test the loader that evening but the inbuilt musical system was working as the radio was on till we got to my place.
As for the mileage, a car is expected to clock 15k miles per year which means a car of 13yrs old should have at least 195k miles odometer reading. 150k miles for a 13yrs old car is actually a low mileage whether in Germany or America.
From the custom papers the said car was cleared on the 15th of June 2014, the supposed owner bought it and registered October, 2014 which means the car was only 8 months old as at the time I paid for the car in July, 2015.
I have posted few pages of the custom papers for clarification.
The engine and gear was in perfect condition, interior and exterior very neat and I felt 800k was a fair deal for 8 months old car, if Nextrend says he rejected the car based on the fact that he discovered the car was converted that is understandable but saying I sold him a lemon is going overboard.
Back to the issue of conversion, from the custom papers the loading port indicated "Hamburg" which is a city in Germany and not London,UK, I assumed the car was from Germany and therefore didn't think towards linee of conversion.
As for my details you got from my bank, those details are actually online and can be found in more 100 websites online, just key in my full name (first name, middle name and surname) into google and you'll get all info.
My names, pictures and both previous and current addresses are everywhere online for more than 13yrs.
I'm not afraid of arrest because I have never stolen from anyone, I'm not the owner of the car and you were aware of that.
I paid the car that delivered the car to Uyo with my money and I know how much more I have spent on this issue.

The bolded got me very angry. What kind of calculation is that? Which dealer on earth does such calculation? You acclaim yourself a trustworthy deal and are not aware of the car's mileage? You even drove the car and didn't notice the mileage? Were you blind or did someone cover the mileage?
I don't even want to talk about the AC or CD which are not working. If you knew that the AC was faulty or needed gas, if you did not test the CD, what made you then fix the price at that amount? With those faults, that car should even sell for less, but if you are saying you did not ascertain the current state of the car before you sold it, then it's a more reason you need to be arrested. It's same as the allegations that follows selling a stolen car. I did not want to comment after your last post but you made me to. I'm glad I have your full name now Chucky234. Don't doubt what I can do with that. I can get your exact location with the power of ICT to start with. But if you make me take up this case personally, I would be glad to do so. Don't push me with your lies and flimsy excuses. Once more, don't doubt what I can do. I'm still following this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Philadelphia:

Please take up the matter, for the love of this country and for the sake of Nairaland.

Let's rid this forum of crooks
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
2016Deity:

Please take up the matter, for the love of this country and for the sake of Nairaland.

Let's rid this forum of crooks
don't take that dude seriously. He can't do anything. Just has online bragging rights. NexTrend, I think it's obvious u r dealing with a thief. Enough of these nairaland grandstanding. Swing into offline action. This is ur fight and no one else's fight. Ignore that ukwani babe that offered to intervene. They are all in cahoots. Go after this scam artist.

6 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
chukel:
don't take that dude seriously. He can't do anything. Just has online bragging rights. NexTrend, I think it's obvious u r dealing with a thief. Enough of these nairaland grandstanding. Swing into offline action. This is ur fight and no one else's fight. Ignore that ukwani babe that offered to intervene. They are all in cahoots. Go after this scam artist.

And how did your comment make sense? I'm sure you are a cohort. I'd get you too if I discover you are part of him. You're gonna be ignored hence.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Opoki(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Philadelphia:
Chucky234.... All lies. In your advert, I'm sure you stated the car is sound, nothing to fix, just buy and drive, cd works well, AC is mortuary standard, etc and here you are saying rubbish. Refund him his money.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Opoki(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
NexTrend:
@ehissi, thank you. I have taken note of your points. I went to the bank I was briefed but in case this "joke" becomes a fight, pls permit me not to divulge what I was advised by the bank....though they told me I should forget about freezing the account and gave me a very sound reason that he has even done BVN.

For those asking if I did not see Oseri case, Oseri case was in September, I paid him on July 8,2015 so it was already too late.

I have pix of the car and "plate" number. I am just trying to be fair to Chuck to see if he will reason reasonably and refund my money. I am not interested in jailing him (unless it becomes the ONLY option), all I want is my money.

Once again, I thank you all my"virtual" family members....the Good, the Bad, the Ugly....it is the mix that makes life worthy.
Very matured response. I like it. I think chuck234 should have every reason to fear this guy. Someone who is not bothered himself on 850k till now is more likely do a damage of something worth more than 3m. To think this guy kept mute during Oseri saga not to compound the issue at hand speaks high volume of his sense of humour.

4 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by chukel(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Philadelphia:

And how did your comment make sense? I'm sure you are a cohort. I'd get you too if I discover you are part of him. You're gonna be ignored hence.
lol. Keep bragging on faceless forum. Those who would help will not come here shooting there lips.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Opoki(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
FXElixir:
Loolzz !

Please, you guys are concentrating on chucky234 alone when 90% of the guys posting here are just as bad or WORSE !
These guys wana make 150k to 250k on a car of less than 1.2M . If you try and fix an inspection appointment with them some of them will disappoint you or dodge you for days, simply because the car is undergoing repairs at a mechanics hideout somewhere. Meanwhile these guys will post CLEAN car no fixes to be done"

You see the same car, with different picture angles posted by the various jokers here with asking price range of up to 400k difference. Lolzz

If you wanna know some of them, they usually update their post with cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahaha !

Idiots !

Lol. I've had an experience on NL. The person keep on saying he's a pastor angry, Golf 3 for 1.2m Even when I agreed to pay, the venue keep changin!
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Opoki(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
pacino26:
NL autos the next mgbuka Obosi. I got a ride here no issues just one straight deal.

I think major dealers should be registered separately, casual dealers should fill online forms with verifiable info before posting or subrent an advert space from a major dealer.

The criteria should include basic biometrics, BVN and a sworn undertaken signed and endorsed by a Notary public.

I hope this helps.
I endorse your move.
Let there be a major dealer, atleast there are Mods all around the country so if you wanna be posting ad on the NL and you're legit, find a time to reachout to any of the mod within your locality and register, the mod will inturn verify your address and then certify you have a registered business and you get a badge online that tell The user that you're A verified dealer. Is that too hard to achieved? Seun? Lalasticlala? Dominique? CC: et al!

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Baylam(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Return the OP money Mr Chuck234 , Leave all this story, We are ain't keen in your story!!! 850 since july, OP is a good man
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
chukel:
dn. This is ur fight and no one else's fight. Ignore that ukwani babe that offered to intervene. They are all in cahoots. Go after this scam artist.
hehe
I share same sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Which "Femi" did Chucky say he bought the car from?

Long story short, when will the OP get back his money?

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by lacicrips(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
2016Deity:

If I write you a cheque for N850k now, even in the next one year na story you go dey tell me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
lacicrips:

If I write you a cheque for N850k now, even in the next one year na story you go dey tell me.

I'm not lazy.

Buy 5000 day old birds at N100 = 500k
Brood for four weeks, sell for N400 x 4600 birds = 1.8m

1.8m x 5 months = your answer.

I have space, I have the appropriate facility.

Also have other lucrative biz that can turn 850k into over 3m within 5 months.

Don't wanna brag but I'm telling you the real deal, liquid money is useless, put it to work and you'll be amazed.

Goodnight sir

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CLEAN USED 2013 RX350 17M LAST LAST!!! / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~ / 10 Fastest Cars In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.