Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (25934 Views)

Online Auto Fraud/ Scams / Why Some Auto Sellers Dont Post Engine Picture. Fraud Or Scam? / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by lorelle(f): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm Chucky234 again!!!.......So op u didn't read Oseri's ordeal with that fraudster before sending him money or atleast search for any allegation against him.....ok na let's see how this plays out.....pray hard that OYO won't be ur case oo
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
lorelle:
Hmmmmmm Chucky234 again!!!.......So op u didn't read Oseri's ordeal with that fraudster before sending him money or atleast search for any allegation against him.....ok na let's see how this plays out.....pray hard that OYO won't be ur case oo

OP has already transacted the biz long before Oseri's case.
OYO will never be his case o, person wey chop go vomit am soon.

3 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Any update?
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Baylam(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Updates us please Mr OP, We need to know the lastest development
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by boldx(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
I feel this is the conclusion of the matter. Nextrend should collect this car since he erroneously did not inspect the car himself or send a 3rd party to confirm the state of the car. You cannot trust the judgment of an online car dealer to inspect the car, pay and deliver. That can only happen in heaven. I am not sure Nextrend will win this case if he goes to court. Though its a costly mistake, buyer should take the car, sell it. At most he will lose like N250,000. I have lost such an amount by buying a lemon about 9 years ago, i moved on. I have recovered fully. Ignorance is not an excuse for your error Nextrend though i feel your pain. Period!!!

4 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
boldx:
I feel this is the conclusion of the matter. Nextrend should collect this car since he erroneously did not inspect the car himself or send a 3rd party to confirm the state of the car. You cannot trust the judgment of an online car dealer to inspect the car, pay and deliver. That can only happen in heaven. I am not sure Nextrend will win this case if he goes to court. Though its a costly mistake, buyer should take the car, sell it. At most he will lose like N250,000. I have lost such an amount by buying a lemon about 9 years ago, i moved on. I have recovered fully. Ignorance is not an excuse for your error Nextrend though i feel your pain. Period!!!

I do not agree with you. I do business with nairalanders, every day, we are held to a higher standard of trust your yes should be yes and your no should no should be no. If you can't supply what you advertise then you are a fraud. There should be a full refund business is not always about profit, there are days you will incur loss to save face.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by talk2odim: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I do not agree with you. I do business with nairalanders, every day, we are held to a higher standard of trust your yes should be yes and your no should no should be no. If you can't supply what you advertise then you are a fraud. There should be a full refund business is not always about profit, there are days you will incur loss to save face.

Gazzuzz pls I need advice on this ooo:https://www.nairaland.com/2926144/audi-2006-sale-price-1.1m
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by uboma(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

You have spoken so well.

Where is the op? We need update on the matter at hand please?
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by pacino26(m): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Opoki:

I endorse your move.
Let there be a major dealer, atleast there are Mods all around the country so if you wanna be posting ad on the NL and you're legit, find a time to reachout to any of the mod within your locality and register, the mod will inturn verify your address and then certify you have a registered business and you get a badge online that tell The user that you're A verified dealer. Is that too hard to achieved? Seun? Lalasticlala? Dominique? CC: et al!

Tell them o. Am getting tired of all these sour deals, some I do contact will be honest to say the car is not in their custody or one flimsy story plus you'd see multiple adv for the same car.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by NexTrend: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
@Baylam, Uboma and 2016Deity, thank you very much for being here for me. I am being careful about what I post so as not to expose my plans. Till date chucky234 has not called/text to apologise or tell me anything concrete...though I have been to the Police (coz it seems chucky234 thinks he is VERY"smart", at least if he would not refund my money, he will explain why he cleaned out part of a VIN)

@Gazzuzz, thank you for sharing that honesty is the soul of business. It may not get you money today but will create goodwill, trust and in the long term higher gain.

Chucky234 has not realised what he has lost. I told him 850k was too meagre to ruin his integrity and name, I never knew he never had any...quite sad.

@Boldx, thank you for checking out my issue. I think you did not read my post very well. It not just about money. It was not only about the quality of the car but a level of criminal culpable issue.

I will keep everyone posted on developments (if any).

I appreciate you all. Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Gboliwe: 3:55am On Feb 13, 2016

When next the urge to demand/ask for an update comes upon us, guys, please read the above quote again.

The thief and scammer will always be scheming behind the scene. And what better plan is there than to get the "update" we "innocently" ask and outsmart the OP.

I hope he gets picked up, locked up and his pictures splattered on here, blogs and other social media platforms.

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by king406(m): 5:02am On Feb 13, 2016
I feel both parties are at fault in this case. I will not say further. OP I hope u get either ur car or ur money back soon, 850k no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2016
king406:
I feel both parties are at fault in this case. I will not say further. OP I hope u get either ur car or ur money back soon, 850k no be beans.

The OP is not at fault so state your facts right, except you are saying it is wrong to trust people on earth. Chucky234 that was trusted and breached the trust is the I need at fault.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Has anyone noticed that since the OP posted this, Chucky234 has not advertised any vehicle for sale. This is how scams work. The moment the con artist is discovered and his scheme exposed, they go into silence for life.

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by boldx(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Philadelphia:
Has anyone noticed that since the OP posted this, Chucky234 has not advertised any vehicle for sale. This is how scams work. The moment the con artist is discovered and his scheme exposed, they go into silence for life.
Are you sure he didn't register a new moniker? I will be surprised if he didn't.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ifyalways(f): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Following. . .

So Chucky even after the intervention of her sister is yet to contact you? The mind of a scammer.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ONESON1(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2016
NexTrend:
@Baylam, Uboma and 2016Deity, thank you very much for being here for me. I am being careful about what I post so as not to expose my plans. Till date chucky234 has not called/text to apologise or tell me anything concrete...though I have been to the Police (coz it seems chucky234 thinks he is VERY"smart", at least if he would not refund my money, he will explain why he cleaned out part of a VIN)

@Gazzuzz, thank you for sharing that honesty is the soul of business. It may not get you money today but will create goodwill, trust and in the long term higher gain.

Chucky234 has not realised what he has lost. I told him 850k was too meagre to ruin his integrity and name, I never knew he never had any...quite sad.

@Boldx, thank you for checking out my issue. I think you did not read my post very well. It not just about money. It was not only about the quality of the car but a level of criminal culpable issue.

I appreciate you all. Thank you
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by steve555(m): 8:18am On Feb 13, 2016
I think both are @fault if you like eat me:trust should have certain checks and balances if not it wld become useless :try this walk on the express meet a total stranger and tell him to buy lacasera and gala for you,stand der and wait for him and see if he comes back...if that applies for gala so much so for a car....I would understand blindly trusting someone you've done business with but first time purchases require due diligence.i say this in no ways to slight the op what is done is done just giving you advice for next time..as for chucky I believe you should reach out nexttrend... U claim u used military or police to arrest the person that sold the car y not involve him in the process..I believe police have statements that can describe exactly what happened. And lastly see what you can do to settle the op...even if it is to offer him a payment plan whether you sell the car or not. and it's going to be hard to sell of the car with all the negative publicity bt I believe you can save face if you and op come to an agreement..... My two cents
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by boldx(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Chucky234, i beg you for God's sake. Come and settle him. We nairaland members will rate you high if you pull this off. Collect his account number. Start paying back. No matter the grievance both of you can work it out. Both of you need to shift grounds without involving the police. Peaceful conflict resolution is encouraged.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by luvinhubby(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

.I concur 110 percent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by koboko69: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
[s]
boldx:

[/s]

Are u encouraging other scammers?

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by king406(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Philadelphia:

The OP is not at fault so state your facts right, except you are saying it is wrong to trust people on earth. Chucky234 that was trusted and breached the trust is the I need at fault.
what I'm saying is that we are in nigeria, u cannot buy a car online without inspecting it by urself or using a third party. I'm not saying everyone is a criminal, but at least inspect it and know what you are buying before making any transaction, pictures are not enough. Some people buy great cars without inspection, but don't u think that's luck? Not everyone values trust.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by boldx(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please someone should answer this question without insults to anyone. As a guy, can you meet a lady on a dating site, propose marriage to her without planning to meet her to know if both of you are compatible. This OP's case na arrangee marriage. On the criminal aspect of the deal, Chucky234 has questions to answer sha.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
boldx:
Please someone should answer this question without insults to anyone. As a guy, can you meet a lady on a dating site, propose marriage to her without planning to meet her to know if both of you are compatible. This OP's case na arrangee marriage. On the criminal aspect of the deal, Chucky234 has questions to answer sha.

if she finally show for alter with
Fake hair
Fake boobs
Fake eyebrows
Fake bumbum
Fake skin colour
E.t.c
Nah for alter I go leave am.(Full refund)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Baylam(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Your sense of human tho, Bless you boss

GAZZUZZ:

if she finally show for alter with
Fake hair
Fake boobs
Fake eyebrows
Fake bumbum
Fake skin colour
E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Fogman(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

if she

[color=#990000]if she finally show for alter with
Fake hair
Fake boobs
Fake eyebrows
Fake bumbum
Fake skin colour
E.t.c

smiley
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by dominique(f): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2016
Good morning all, I was able to speak with Chucky234 yesterday. He said there's no internet network where he is, that's why he has not been posting here. He told me he will refund NexTrend once he gets the money back from the owner of the vehicle. I asked him why can't he refund him with his own personal money and get his money back from the owner. He said that he may eventually resort to that but he wants to get hold of her he owner first. He wants to assure Nextrend that he will get his money back and he sort everything out once he returns. I expect him to post on this thread later this week.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by boldx(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2016
dominique:
Good morning all, I was able to speak with Chucky234 yesterday. He said there's no internet network where he is, that's why he has not been posting here. He told me he will refund NexTrend once he gets the money back from the owner of the vehicle. I asked him why can't he refund him with his own personal money and get his money back from the owner. He said that he may eventually resort to that but he wants to get hold of her he owner first. He wants to assure Nextrend that he will get his money back and he sort everything out once he returns. I expect him to post on this thread later this week.
Well done, Dominique! Chucky234, you can do it. Yes you can. God will enable you to do it. The future is brighter for you. Well done!!!
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2016
dominique:

You are doing your job as a mod but indirectly and maybe without knowing it, you're aiding this scammer.
Think about it, 850k since last yr.

All a scammer can say in his defence is ask for more time and more time and much more time.

I've lost faith in this forum and her moderators.

8 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2016
boldx:

Well done, Dominique! Chucky234, you can do it. Yes you can. God will enable you to do it. The future is brighter for you. Well done!!!

Bro, are you in any way related to these car scammers on NL or are you their counsel?
Why not leave the thief to defend himself or redeem his reputation if there's any, huh?

I don dey look you oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by dominique(f): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2016
2016Deity:

You are doing your job as a mod but indirectly and maybe without knowing it, you're aiding this scammer.
Think about it, 850k since last yr.

All a scammer can say in his defence is ask for more time and more time and much more time.

I've lost faith in this forum and her moderators.

So what do you suggest we do in this case, organise a manhunt? I wish there was a way we can get Chucky to refund his client but since there's no way we can get hold of him physically, we're left with no choice than to compel him online to do the right thing. He has assured me that he will come to this thread once he's back in the country. By then he will explain to us how and when exactly he intends to refund NexTrend.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 2016Deity: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2016
dominique:

So what do you suggest we do in this case, organise a manhunt? I wish there was a way we can get Chucky to refund his client but since there's no way we can get hold of him physically, we're left with no choice than to compel him online to do the right thing. He has assured me that he will come to this thread once he's back in the country. By then he will explain to us how and when exactly he intends to refund NexTrend.

Well, our fingers are crossed and his account is still very active, guess he needs to scam someone else of close to 2m before he's banned permanently.

Since this whole thing started, he has NEVER reached out to OP, and you still think you can compel him online? Hahahaha

You don't know how scammers think.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~ / 8 Automakers Who Were Fired From The Companies They Founded / Extremely Clean Tokunbo Ch Mack Truck For Sale! Price #20m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.