Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Husbands Moment Of Realisation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Husbands Moment Of Realisation (949 Views)

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Check Out This!! The Most Awkward Moment Of Your Life / Moment Of Truth! When Was The Last Time You Did This? (see Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Husbands Moment Of Realisation by tripdizle(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2006
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side, You know what?"

"What dear?" She asked gently.

"I think you bring me bad luck."

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading To Husband 1.0 / Ignorance Is A Joke / Stupid Teacher And Smart Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.