Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 (716 Views)

After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2016
When your so called boo gives you silly excuses for missing the upcoming Valantine, it's simple Bae, you are simply a side chick!

Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2016
What if the boo doesn't have money to spend on her during the valentine date and he came up with an excuse?E be like say you no know as things dey hard this season?

1 Like

Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by chriskosherbal(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2016
That is true ooo
Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by chynie: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2016
u sure pax

i don begin dey complain already about an audit engagement they put me in
Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Emac34: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
What if the boo doesn't have money to spend on her during the valentine date?E be like say you no know as things dey hard this season?
undecided
Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
What if the boo doesn't have money to spend on her during the valentine date?E be like say you no know as things dey hard this season?
It's simple dude, tell her the truth and don't make silly excuses like traffic jam.

1 Like

Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2016
NanaSparks:
When your so called boo gives you silly excuses for missing the upcoming Valantine, it's simple Bae, you are simply a side chick!
If she can foot the bill during the valentine outing he will honor the valentine date.
Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Cutehector(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Lmao.
Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2016
TRUE though, i love valentines.
Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2016
NanaSparks:

It's simple dude, tell her the truth and don't make silly excuses like traffic jam.
No gel won hear say"No money"She go vex ehn,even cheat join.
Re: Are You Your Boo's Boo? You Shall Find Out Come Feb. 14 by chigoizie7(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
My own be say, I no get another boo, it's not like I don't have money to spend on that day with my boo,who might still have many other boo's. But my christian fate will get me tied down all through the day. So, does dat suggest to my boo that I get another boo?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Very True 'picture' / The Big Debate: Can You Be Single And Happy? / Which Of These Kills A Relationship Faster????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.