Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

When You Get Intimate Wit Her, (let Her Know).. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Get Intimate Wit Her, (let Her Know).. (562 Views)

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? / My Friend's Boyfriend's Trying To Hit On Me..do I Let Her Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Intimate Wit Her, (let Her Know).. by Wilson125(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
How physically assertive should you be with a girl?

My freshman year of college I woke up in bed with this girl Stacy.

After I walked her out of the dorm in the
morning, all the guys on my floor came to
congratulate me.

Every one had assumed that I had slept with her.

But the truth was that I hadn’t even kissed her. I couldn’t tell the guys that. So I was vague and pretended that I didn’t want to kiss and tell…

What really happened?

I talked on the edge of my bed with Stacy all night. I was scared to touch her. I was scared to even look at her too long.

The next time I saw Stacy on campus she politely said hi to me, but was too busy to hang out that week. Or the next week…

Why didn’t I try anything with Stacy?

I didn’t want her to think I JUST wanted to have sex with her.

That would scare her away, right? She’s think I was using her for sex. Or I was a player. Or that I was “just like other guys”….

That is the way my brain worked for a long time.

Hide your sexual desire. Girls will think you’re a “player” if you’re too assertive. Show them that I’m different.

Unfortunately it wasn’t until a few years later that I realized this wasn’t true.

Not only wasn’t it true. It was a HORRIBLE strategy.

And makes me wish I had a time machine to go back to freshman year of college. And get a “do over” with all those 19 year olds I fumbled the ball with.

The truth is, the more physically assertiveness you pursue a girl with, the more aroused she becomes…

Bold and aggressive pursuit of a girl TURNS HER ON.

EVEN if she wasn’t interested in you in the first place.

The opposite is also true, a girl can be completely  into you… but if you’re not physically assertive that interest quickly fades.

Being sexual forthright triggers a girl’s arousal and gets her thinking about you in a sexual way.

Now, the caveat is that you have to be smooth about it, or you risk looking like a creep.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Flirt? / Facebook Girl Releases Nude Photos Online / Find A Mate & Date Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.