Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! (1082 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
I find it astonishing that some ladies can cheat on the one they claim to love. For me, there's no excuse for cheating, once you cheat on me, you're out. There's absolutely nothing that can change that dark spot on my mind. I believe the evolutionary make-Up of a Lady doesn't make them adventurers for s e x. Although it is still excusable for a man to given the evolutional pre-disposition of the Male gender. A WOMAN HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER FOR CHEATING! angryI find it astonishing that some ladies can cheat on the one they claim to love. For me, there's no excuse for cheating, once you cheat on me, you're out. There's absolutely nothing that can change that dark spot on my mind. I believe the evolutionary make-Up of a Lady doesn't make them adventurers for sex. Although it is still excusable for a man to given the evolutional pre-disposition of the Male gender. A WOMAN HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER FOR CHEATING!

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by midehi2(f): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
some women cheats cos of money, women who are dependant dont cheat cool

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
why put yourself in that position by dating in the first place and then go on to complain about the obvious end? Ladies will cheat irrespective of how good you are and so will men. If you can't handle it be like me and dont date. Just give dem d koko when they want it cool
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Strahovski1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
A man has no excuse either...

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by yungchief(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
I dunno
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Strahovski1:
A man has no excuse either...
although cheating is bad to both parties, a man cheating is still excusable... marry a cheating lady and stand the risk of having bastards in your home ...
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:
why put yourself in that position by dating in the first place and then go on to complain about the obvious end? Ladies will cheat irrespective of how good you are and so will men. If you can't handle it be like me and dont date. Just give dem d koko when they want it cool
lol that one no Dey cost money and unnecessary headache too
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:

although cheating is bad to both parties, a man cheating is still excusable... marry a cheating lady and stand the risk of having bastards in your home ...

there is no excuse for cheating sir. A man is as guilty as a woman

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Strahovski1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:

Why would a man be allowed to cheat and not allow a woman?

Cheating is not right. Neither party has an excuse to. So if you cheat don't complain when your wife does. You are not bigger than her neither is she lesser than you in any sort.

So bottom line, a man is as guilty ad a woman in that regard

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by kowalsky: 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
so much double standards in one post undecided

but pple cheat wen they see something better on the other side of the fence... forgetting that once it's on the other side it always looks way more better than it really is.
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

there is no excuse for cheating sir. A man is as guilty as a woman
ur head dey dia..
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:
lol that one no Dey cost money and unnecessary headache too
lol true. Its a guilt pleasure for most of em
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Olasco93: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
The same question goes to my fellow men. Why should a man cheat
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by sinequanon: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:
I find it astonishing that some ladies can cheat on the one they claim to love. For me, there's no excuse for cheating, once you cheat on me, you're out. There's absolutely nothing that can change that dark spot on my mind. I believe the evolutionary make-Up of a Lady doesn't make them adventurers for s e x. Although it is still excusable for a man to given the evolutional pre-disposition of the Male gender. A WOMAN HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER FOR CHEATING! angryI find it astonishing that some ladies can cheat on the one they claim to love. For me, there's no excuse for cheating, once you cheat on me, you're out. There's absolutely nothing that can change that dark spot on my mind. I believe the evolutionary make-Up of a Lady doesn't make them adventurers for sex. Although it is still excusable for a man to given the evolutional pre-disposition of the Male gender. A WOMAN HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER FOR CHEATING!

Judging from your post, you have a short memory. So, if she cheats, you will quickly get over it. grin
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
A man CaN cheat and his wife will forgive him, but for a woman to cheat and her husband forgive, its unbearable my brother.... Its still logical for a guy to cheat but a babe! it's inexcusable
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Medunah: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:
A man CaN cheat and his wife will forgive him, but for a woman to cheat and her husband forgive, its unbearable my brother.... Its still logical for a guy to cheat but a babe! it's inexcusable
Hypocrisy...... It's excusable for a man to cheat but not a woman?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Iamsheriff(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:
√Both the male& female have no excuse to go astray in a relationship.....
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by sinequanon: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:

Folks who cheat can't distinguish between cheats and non-cheats. They don't really know what to look for, apart from superficial pretences.

Add to that the fact that true non-cheats avoid you, and it all ends up with you finding a cheat as a partner.
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by cruzita(f): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
look at this op ,so u mean a man is free to cheat but not a woman.because of this nonsense u said,this post is useless as the P in psychology.U know nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Iamsheriff:
√Both the male& female have no excuse to go astray in a relationship.....
chief, have u ever cheated on your babe?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's well ooo
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:

I love men like you cos i use your type for football gringrin
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Iamsheriff(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:
|I don't have 1.....If U can not maintain it• it's beta to avoid it grin
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Iamsheriff(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thiwalade:
•••••••I don't have one| If U can not maintain a relationship, pls don't start it.
Re: Why Would A Woman Cheat!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:

I love men like you cos i use your type for football gringrin
Really! have u seen where a player is being PLAYED!

(1) (Reply)

Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? / Meet My Wifeeey (photo) / Reactions You Get When You Tease A Nigerian Girl With Being Igbo Or Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.