Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? (1083 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? / What Is The Worst Name You Have Heard Given To A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
So my babe Data finish and she wanted to like rush this night to buy Credit to subscribed and iSimply ask her to chill let me handle it.
1min after, she got Credit Transfer alert from MTN to Etisalat instantly. actually MTN dash me awoof 1400.
What am iSaying in essence?

That's the App "Swap Naija" User Interface. Technology at it's best

I am working to add some features on the App for my company asap

Seun, Mynd, lalasticala, Farano, Rocktation...
Someone might probably need this vital info

Good night all

Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nice one. Keep it up bro.
Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Fernandowski(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
my papa don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
So you get brain small. Oya chop knuckle.

Whoo! I sound so street, ya'll. Dechandel cannot do shakara for me again. cheesy
Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
RickRichards:
So you get brain small. Oya chop knuckle.

Whoo! I sound so street, ya'll. Dechandel cannot do shakara for me again. cheesy

Hehe! Just look for Swap Naija or Download the App Apk file directly on your Android or Blackberry. You have to register with your email,password and key in your Phone number. Then begin Swap or Transfer any network credit to your bae or Family member. That's all

1 Like

Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is nice

1 Like

Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
This is nice

Gimme High 5 There?

1 Like

Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Gimme High 5 There?
high five wink cheesy grin smiley
Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Gimme High 5 There?
grin tried downloading it bruh! Couldn't find it anyway.
Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2016
emmijes3:
grin tried downloading it bruh! Couldn't find it anyway.

Did you type Swap Naija on Google Play store?

Or gimme your email let me send the APK file directly to you?
Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Glaxx(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Front Page oooo!
Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Glaxx:
Front Page oooo!

Lolz Front page or No FP.At least Nigerians are downloading it so far

9700+ downloads so far..300 per day
Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Sssh How Many Of You Have Heard About This Android App? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nice one!

Thanks Pretty

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Brother Brought Home This 'oyibo' Wife? (photos) / Who Can Help Me Find This Lady? / Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat (the Jhene Aiko Paradigm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.