Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol (700 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Why I Adviced My Elder Brother Not To Marry A Nigerian Woman / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed "Dad." With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands... Dear Dad: It is with great regret and sorrow that I am writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you. I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you wound not approve because of her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes, and the fact she's much older than I. But it's not only the passion Dad; she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with other people in the commune -- for all the cocaine and ectasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it! Don't worry Dad. I'm 15, I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I am sure we'll be back to visit so that you can get to know your many grandchildren. Love, your son, Joshua P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report card that's on the kitchen table. Call me when it's safe for me to come home!

2 Likes

Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by oglalasioux(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Epic
Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by Pheals(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
His father should encourage him
Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by vicstar(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
ehm! Op wait! See ehn! Sh'''t undecided I just forgot what I wanna type lipsrsealed , wait lemmme rethink
Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by martyns303(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Popsi go just weak.
Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by Pheals(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
His father should encourage him... But Nigeria parent ..
They will remold his brain
Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by yemoxyl(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lol
Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by Rukkydelta(f): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hahahaha...........speechless
Re: See How Son Technically Adviced His Father...lol by Kaylexzy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abeg make dem beat d dude to death!!!!! undecided

Try dat with my p-man and see dat Jesus Christ no be Nigerian...

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Bride Expose Her Body So Cheaply? / What Will You Do If You're In His Shoes? / How Would One Handle A Subtle Fiancée?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.