Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Valentine's Day (present) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day (present) (652 Views)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day (present) by PatrickSaintz(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dear fellow Nlanders
My name is patrick I really need ur advice. Making my story short, I have a girlfriend whom i didn't know just lost her virginity.....We wanted to make out and all of a sudden she's acting somehow, i was hard already that i had to go hard on her...The thing is now she's angry @me and wouldn't talk to me.
I love her so much and want us to be as we used to be. Val day is closing up so i want u(Nlanders) to please help me suggest a nice gift/present for her.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by cruzita(f): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
wrap chewing gum and stick sweet and give to her
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by slimzypink(f): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
explain again
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Do something you have not done before
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by PatrickSaintz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
wrap chewing gum and stick sweet and give to her
U are not serious, are u?
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by PatrickSaintz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
slimzypink:
explain again

How
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by Michellla(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
PatrickSaintz:
Dear fellow Nlanders
My name is patrick I really need ur advice. Making my story short, I have a girlfriend whom i didn't know just lost her virginity.....We wanted to make out and all of a sudden she's acting somehow, i was hard already that i had to go hard on her...The thing is now she's angry @me and wouldn't talk to me.
I love her so much and want us to be as we used to be. Val day is closing up so i want u(Nlanders) to please help me suggest a nice gift/present for her.

cc: lalasticlala
so you forcefully broke her Virginity?

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day (present) by Vaabra01(f): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
giv her ursef
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by PatrickSaintz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Do something you have not done before

Babaa what do u think i have not done b4 pls tell me
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by PatrickSaintz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
Michellla:
so you forcefully broke her Virginity?
Please don't get me wrong.. she was disvirgined already just not too long
Re: Valentine's Day (present) by PatrickSaintz(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vaabra01:
giv her ursef
Obviously u don't get it

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background / Equality Myth / The Blessings Of This Blistering Hot Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.