Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction (663 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by gennypearl(f): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
My wife asked me to marry a second wife less than 2 months after our lauded introduction as she refused to leave her parents house claiming if she packs to my house I will get poorer. She's 7 months pregnant and she turns down all my moves to get us married claiming she wants a muilti millionaire wedding, she want to deliver while still in her dads house.

She claims to be facing some spiritual problems and she's also the troublesome type that picks fight on every little thing.  She said i should get a second wife but I must fulfill all my responsibilities to her as her husband but she's not ready to fulfill any of her own responsibilities as a wife (like staying with me in same apartment,s3x,house chores and the likes). Now am feed up and I don't know how to go about it cuz i dont plan to have a second wife.

Please I need your sincere advice.

The End.

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/she-wants-me-to-marry-second-wife.html?m=1
Re: She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by Cholls(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
my sister I swear dem don use that brother head do Trade by Batter.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
That your first wife is not willing to see you succeed. Get rid of her asap.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by boboLIL(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Witches from her village has roasted her brain....
Re: She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by Melahou(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thread with caution

We live in a wicked world
Re: She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by vicstar(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
perilous time angry
Re: She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by Obaf16(f): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op be careful,there is more to dis.
Re: She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction by DickDastardly(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
You deserve better flogging with zebra whip for asking us what to do here. A woman has just told you to Bleep off that you aint her level and here you are whinning like a 6yrs old.
No wahala, just marry the 2nd wife and get ready to be stabbed to death like the lawyer woman that finished of her husband.

iranu oshi!
angry

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Assistance / To Quit Or Not To Quit / 5 Signs That Shows That Our Dead Loved Ones Are Still With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.