Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Zaria Bloodbath: Mass Graves Dug By Army Exposed (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zaria Bloodbath: Mass Graves Dug By Army Exposed (photos) (4922 Views)

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Zaria Bloodbath: Mass Graves Dug By Army Exposed (photos) by theGistsonline: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
davidmark4naija:

Okay you're very correct. Pls tell me more...

So the army killed over 1,000 ppl and ppl saw when it happened abi?

How come nobody saw when the army came with their trucks and loaded the dead 1,000+ bodies?

They only saw when the army killed them abi?

Oh sori, I forgot. The Nigerian Army now uses 22nd century sound proof trucks that don't cause any vibrations on the floor, so nobody will even notice when they come and go. Besides, they came in by 2am so nobody saw them carry the bodies.

Thank you very much!

My brother, when the army (NA especially) wants to do anything with secrecy, they can! Its no big deal for them! They don't even need to fire a few shots in the air to get every Nigerian outta sight!
Re: Zaria Bloodbath: Mass Graves Dug By Army Exposed (photos) by gemale(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Having read d arguments 4 & against d issue, my own is dt D mata shld b thoroughly investigated by an impartial panel as both sides cld b lying. D fact however is dt D Nigerian army has a shady history of human rights abuse & extra judicial killings so dere is a huge likelihood dt those allegations possess an iota of truth in dem.
Re: Zaria Bloodbath: Mass Graves Dug By Army Exposed (photos) by davidmark4naija: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
theGistsonline:

My brother, when the army (NA especially) wants to do anything with secrecy, they can! Its no big deal for them! They don't even need to fire a few shots in the air to get every Nigerian outta sight!

Haha!

I don laff die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? / I Am Deeply Depressed About The Ekiti Elections. / (photos) Drama As Boko Haram Walk Freely With Residents, Share Money & Palmphlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.