Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo (4878 Views)

SHAME! Buhari On Hospital Bed, And Osinbanjo Uninvited At G20- FFK / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Flirtyjane(f): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Buhari: you are acting president. Not president. Don't let dem callz you commissioner, kwo!

Osunbade : yes sir.

lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
you better wake up to reality. u may i dont want to use u can never reach his level beforeyour demise. calling him a pastor prof in law n YOUR vice president a slave is a symptom of schizophrenic
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by chidextec: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2016
PMB: make I no hear say u release nnamdi kanu from prison. Ermmm before I forget keep on blaming JonaTAN till I kwom back kajikwo

Osibande: all correct sir

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by UnknownT: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
"Make Tinubu no near my office o"
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by sexaddict08(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2016
ifihearam:
Mumu president and vice
3 years plus 3 months more, hope u won't kpeme?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by zendy: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2016
hmath3991:
A slave taking orders from his master

Of course. The eternal ambition of the Yoruba people is to be servants of the Hausa/Fulani man.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Rolings: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2016
hmath3991:

I put it to you that nobody has and will ever achieve what The Vp has achieved in the whole of your erosion ravaged iboland . To be a professor of law, the vice president of Nigeria and a senior pastor in the redeemed Christian church of God is what you are envious of . Mtoò
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by simpleseyi: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2016
hmath3991:

Both the Master and the Slave together with their sons and daughters have been punishing your people from generation to generation. From Aguyi Ironsi mutilation in 1967, to 3 million Biafran fools used for suya and pepper soup between 1967 and 1970. From the Kano, Kaduna and Jos massacre of your people to the Fulani herdsmen daily rape of your women and girls even in your own erosion ravaged Biafra land.

Now, tell me, who is the slave between you Biafran goats and the Omoluabi children of Oduduwa?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by Swizdoe(m): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Vacation is not what we need at this point in time
click on my signature
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by solace2013: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flirtyjane:
President Buhari has begun a short vacation from today, February 5 to February 10, 2016. While Buhari is on vacation, the Vice President, Prof. Osinbajo will perform the functions of the president. This photo looks as if he is telling Osinbanjo what to do and what not to do when he is on vacation. And Osinbanjo is listening like a schoolboy..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-telling.html
school boy or no school boy, I doubt if ur father or anyone in your generation can ever be close to Prof Oshinbajo in greatness, smh!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Osinbanjo by ojac1: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Ur English though, for a dr!
stuffyG:
you better wake up to reality. u may i dont want to use u can never reach his level beforeyour demise. calling him a pastor prof in law n YOUR vice president a slave is a symptom of schizophrenic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Want To Steal All The Oil With 'Biafra'? / Picture Of A Soldier Crying Been Circulated On Social Media Is Fake / Who Is The Best Governor In The North Since 1999?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.