Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

On The Day February 2nd In Black History... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Day February 2nd In Black History... (1292 Views)

Maheeda Flaunts Her Hot Body In Black Bikini / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / Aquarius Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A February 2nd Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Day February 2nd In Black History... by MotorConnectz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Quite an achievement I must say..

Re: On The Day February 2nd In Black History... by jonaifame22(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow!
Dis is quite an achievement,in the 60's when there was a clear separation between the whites and the blacks!
Re: On The Day February 2nd In Black History... by cruzita(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
na wa ooo people dey keep record oo.But why the thing come black like burnt offering?
Re: On The Day February 2nd In Black History... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wtf!
Re: On The Day February 2nd In Black History... by Boybrano(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
So shall ZARAH BUHARI suck my d**k and I will live to tell the story inside the aso rock villa and walk back home smiling in ecstasy (BOY-BRANO)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!!! How Can One Make The Valentine Splendid For His Girl With N1500 / No Man Should Get Married If He Is Not Ready For This One Thing / What If Your Wife Request For A B.low Job, Will You Give It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.