Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis (1280 Views)

Woman Realized She Mistakenly Took Photo Of A Marathon Runner’s P.enis / My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis / Must Watch Video: Worm And Maggot Like Creatures Coming Out From A Man’s P*enis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis by lilyminey: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
There is hope. You need not fear, these tips are all natural and does not require surgery or drastic solutions.

Just because your p enis is a less-than-desired size, does not mean you are doomed to a life of worrying about what women will think about it. There is hope. You need not fear, these tips are all natural and does not require surgery or drastic solutions.

10 ways to change your pe nis size.

1. Correct your posture: Stress from work and other sources could be causing your penis to retract inside your body like a frightened turtle. Stress actually limits blood flow to your groin area, making for a smaller, softer erection and a fleeting sense of arousal. Also, poor posture from a sedentary desk job can cause muscle tension in your groin, which performs a pull-up on your penis and hides a significant portion of your shaft when you don’t exactly have an inch to spare. Agood pelvic massage (administered by yourself, or someone you’re intimate with) should do the trick for both of these issues. Using circular motions, work your hand through the genitals’ surrounding areas, like your inner thighs, lower abs and butt.

2. No smoking: You may be more inclined to quit if you knew that smoking actually shortens your penis size by an entire centimetre (and we all know that every bit counts). A study of 200 erect men back in 2010, they found that smokers’ erect joysticks were smaller on average than those of non-smokers. Erections are all about blood flow -- and smoking narrows arteries, limiting the amount of blood flowing to that precious organ and making it smaller in both length and girth. Maybe that'll finally be your motivation for kicking the habit!

3. More erections: You might not be aware of this, but your penis, like other appendages, needs to be worked out to remain healthy. Regular erections keep your shaft virile and in shape. If you find your erections are limited due to lack of arousal during the day, you needn’t worry. The male brain performs routine boner maintenance while you sleep, even if the dream isn’t an erotic one.

4. Eat better: Getting rid of your gut won’t necessarily make your penis larger, but your gut encroaches on the base of your penis, making it smaller in appearance. To lose abdominal fats, eat less meat and cheese, as these foods narrow your arteries, and instead adopt a diet rich in fruits and veggies, as they contain antioxidants that keep arteries open and welcome blood flow. Exercising will deliver a similar effect and further reduce gut protrusion.

5. Cock ring: While a cock ring won’t create a longer penis, it will temporarily add to its girth by restricting blood from leaving the penis, which results in a harder, more engorged erection. Likewise, a penis pump brings blood to the organ, which also provides temporary enhancement. Don’t get carried away, though -- the pump can be overused, resulting in tissue damage and a weaker erection over time. Both objects can certainly be great fun, but don’t necessarily add inches -- more like... swelling.

6. Groom: A survey on male grooming trends found 95% of the 1,000 men surveyed admitted to manscaping. It makes the penis longer as it forces perspective -- the shorter the pubic hair, the longer your penis will look. Going completely bald however, could deliver an opposite effect, making your johnson look pre-pubescent.

source and more : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/02/10-natural-ways-to-get-bigger-pe-nis.html

Re: 10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis by Mhizizzy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wheeeew
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis by Flexherbal(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
21 sachets of my herbal product will permanently take care of that.
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis by Gmuhdabdul(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
My Friend this is silly
Re: 10 Natural Ways To Get A Bigger P Enis by AyamBlaze: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
21 sachets of my herbal product will permanently take care of that.
What about the side effects!?

(1) (Reply)

Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand / I Now Understand Why Laides Say "All Men Are The Same" / 9 Things Men Like In Women More Than Good Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.