Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) (762 Views)

My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts / Guys! Here Are 8 Flirty Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by vault(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
*copied article* (bad luck for a nigga)

Just the other day when I was going to oshodi, I was waiting to board a bus when I sighted this girl, I can't say she is very pretty but she is so much my type..... she was also waiting for bus and I decided to flirt a little bit.

that was how I approached her and she started forming as usual, she told me to say what I wanted to say cos she will leave if a bus arrives.... for some weird reason I didn't care about the potential embarrassment I was about to face so I kept talking and she was paying very little attention.

it was all getting boring until one small wicked wind blew towards us and made something enter her eyes(both eyes).... she started scratching her eyes deeply so I took her off public and then helped her blow her eyes.... where the whole yawa began was when I asked her to try and open the eyes and she opened and said "I can't see anything" jesu, cant see wetin.........I quickly rushed to a shop nearby and bought a bottle water, I helped her rinse her face but still she ain't seeing anything.

I sighted a pharmacy so I decided to take her there.... at first I asked them for a bowl with water so she can open her eyes in water, it didn't work.
the pharmacy attendant advised me to buy an eye drop.. I bought it an applied and sat down for a while, after like 10 minutes she suddenly said "ah its opened, I can now see".

she collected my number so she can thank me later cos she is already late.... I've just been thanking God since then cos what really helped me was that the girl wasn't a superstitious person or else the whole bus stop would have pounced on me and I would have been on aunty Linda's headline like " boy use girl's eyes for ritual" + untrue details.

my flirty attitude has reduced ever since

cc. lalasticlala
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by cruzita(f): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
praise God on behalf of this our brother here

1 Like

Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mehn na God save you oh!
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by 14teenK: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
AKUKO MIKE EJEAHA
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by okuneddie(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
bros shout 200 halleluyah, 300 thank u Lord and give pple that lack token especial those Fulani kids to show appreciation
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
dude got more than he bargained for
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
chai, naso Linda go jus use ur tori rake in say millions? cheesy As our ppl like gist reach grin
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by menabae(f): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
U are lucky thou...
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by vault(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
viickerz:
dude got more than he bargained for
way more grin
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by adewaletb3(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Believe the OP at your own risk.
Re: How My Flirty Attitude Almost Got Me On News Headlines (confirm Yawa) by Youngpo413: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na wao

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Gone Viral On Facebook (could This Be Love) / So Why Do Good Women Fall For Bad Men? / Where Do They See All Those Pretty Ladies In Music Videos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.