Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him (41244 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by repogirl(f): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Alayaabdul, Booooharis brother, Pele ooo but that is what we call Ela Oju kan! grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by reyscrub(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2016
This yeye ben
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by magicminister: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
[size=15pt]i HAVE BEEN IN THE MEDIA WORLD LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW A PR STUNT WHEN I SEE ONE....[/size]

I could point out the clues but i don't wanna let the cat totally out the bag!
sorry for casting you Mr. Ben!!!
Seems like he is eyeing the coveted iron throne...

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by ineedajobfast: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by kuuljay(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Bruce!!! The FFK of our time
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by kenny987(f): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:

what only hyper karid entities can decode via DSTV
meanwhile, MAY JUNE is WAEC, JUNE JULY is NECO, please, aWHEN IS JAMB?
in other words fire me you nomenclature at this ataima T
because the godz are on skirt and blouse

Keep vibrating...it is highly karid at this time

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by 4Play(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Ben Murray Bruce is the #Change Nigeria needs not the current blamers

Though the dullard in aso rock and his zombies prefer German made BMW, Bruce is showing Nigerians that Nigerian made Innoson is world class.

I know this, because I have #CommonSense

LIKE if you have common sense

That man is just another irritating Nigerian politician who revels in scoring cheap points on Twitter.

I won't be surprised if that vehicle - picture of which I have seen before - is the only Innoson vehicle Silverbird have.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:

man! What have you being smoking? shocked
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by martineinstein(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Nigerians should get some senses. Bruce went to buy this vehicle and branded it with silverbird just to reply the guy...

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Trailblazer1(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
4Play:

That man is just another irritating Nigerian politician who revels in scoring cheap points on Twitter.

I won't be surprised if that vehicle - picture of which I have seen before - is the only Innoson vehicle Silverbird have.
Do me a fovour undecided

Kill yourself

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by lomprico(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2016
byrron:

Watch the video link below of Sen Bruce uttering more than words in the NHA.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=ben%20bruce%20debating%20on%20the%20budget&sm=12
Lol another shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Sheriff19: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Though the dullard in aso rock and his zombies prefer German made BMW, Bruce is showing Nigerians that Nigerian made Innoson is world class.

STV buying Innoson not a big deal as far as I am concern the last time I checked all federall Ministry has one in Abuja. This man is just seeking attention
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2016
I dont see any clap back here. sounded like a correction
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by martineinstein(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Nigerians should get some senses. Bruce went to buy this vehicle and branded it with silverbird just to reply the guy...I currently saw an advert on stv about Ben bruce's forthcoming book launch event, he specifically announced foreign editors as the book reviewers. As a man that clamor for patronage of Nigerian product,y didn't he use Nigerian reviewers?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by amtaken(f): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2016
I have common sense too so I agree with you.

Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Sunnypar(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2016
By:Adeniran Freeman Akinboyewa

Mahatma Gandhi had no twitter handle and Facebook account, he lead a successful revolution.

Martin Luther King did not have any social media account, he fought the white supremacists.

Mandela never used any social media platform, he stood his ground against apartheid.

Fidel Castro starred Cuban revolution off social media.
Gani fawehinmi wasn't on twitter, he lead protests against the military dictatorship.

Ben Bruce has twitter handle, Facebook account, Google plus account, TV and radio stations, he is discussing not "leading" the common sense relovution
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by daygee12: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Please spare me that, u think Ben is an angel , he is a 419 and a green snake under the green grass with his useless #commonsense campaign.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by amtaken(f): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
That guy can't even be at the same event with Uncle Ben.

The only place he can attend together with him is a place of worship because the doors are open to everybody.

I love the epic answer from Uncle Ben. What a wise man. #CommonSense
Cutehector:
Dats one thing with social media.

People just come in and spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Ordinary Bruce, you can't spell
And you think you've made a point undecided

Yet, you still agreed that he made a point grin

Receive #CommonSense

Lmaooooo. U finish d mumude.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by martineinstein(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
This man hasn't paid his workers salaries.. My father is about to evict his tenant, who stv hasn't paid his salaries for more than a year

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by ignis: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Good for the guy
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Sijo01:
Good for him.. Some foools be hiding behind their key pads to disrespect people old enough to be their father and feed their generations yet unborn.
That is the work of low-selves people. That tweet would give him a sense of belonging, but would be taken away again by Bruce's reply unfortunately.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by martineinstein(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Sunnypar:
By:Adeniran Freeman Akinboyewa

Mahatma Gandhi had no twitter handle and Facebook account, he lead a successful revolution.

Martin Luther King did not have any social media account, he fought the white supremacists.

Mandela never used any social media platform, he stood his ground against apartheid.

Fidel Castro starred Cuban revolution off social media.
Gani fawehinmi wasn't on twitter, he lead protests against the military dictatorship.

Ben Bruce has twitter handle, Facebook account, Google plus account, TV and radio stations, he is discussing not "leading" the common sense relovution
the author happens to be my classmate back then at uniben
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by sunshine1974(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
U are just like d fool on twitter, with d rubbish u just wrote dat he doesn't say anything in the house it shows u don't have a TV in ur house or u are part of the Zee World people, too much India soap opera Don enter ur brain. Bruce is one of the very few out spoken senators we ve presently.
LaurelP:
This man has so much time in his hands to reply every Tom Dick and Harry online.

Yet u hardly see him utter a word in the House.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by amtaken(f): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Common sense to resist deceptive change scamming devils in 2019 so that they can flee from us.

BenBruce4Presdt:

We are in this revolution together.. .commonsense is all Nigeria needs at this critical period when everything seems to be going south.. .

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:

You are too gbastic, daysis oblongy....walk and stumble minus.

February March is Jamb Question
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by amtaken(f): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2016
The Tom, Dick and Harry are the people he went to represent at the Senate.

If he ignores them you will term him arrogant.

He talks at the Senate, those of us who regularly watch the sessions can attest to that.

We need more people like Ben.

He's not in the Senate for money, but rather to make positive change and common sense.

LaurelP:
This man has so much time in his hands to reply every Tom Dick and Harry online.

Yet u hardly see him utter a word in the House.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by tico1212(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Ordinary Bruce, you can't spell
And you think you've made a point undecided

Yet, you still agreed that he made a point grin

Receive #CommonSense

Receive #CommonSense# ijn
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by tafrica(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
martineinstein:
Nigerians should get some senses. Bruce went to buy this vehicle and branded it with silverbird just to reply the guy...

LOL, you need the common sense more. You mean Bruce bought the innoson bus, panited it immediately to reply the guy?
Actually, the news of SilverBird using Innoson bus was on NL front page few days back. You may try to search for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by wazobiaN9(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

NO.. you don't have common sense... Friggin pushing for your comment to be liked, and mental Lilliputians fell for dat sh*t... It doesn't change their mental capacity, or yours!

In your hatred filled sense, Innoson has become world class and Mr. Bruce is a legend.

I hope that Innoson is encouraged by all and sundry, especially the government. Such bold strides makes us proud as a country.

Long live the FRN!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by ijaw1stson: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2016
misscastle:
What are you saying? or typing? .
thatisthetraitof k guyts
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by SmartMugu: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2016
brunofarad:
Why do I have this feeling that the guy must be a Nairalander...

Talking anyhow here is a hobby to some folks here you know grin
Stone man, you're still hitting your head on the wall. The thing go break o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.