Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him (41243 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Codyt(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Ordinary Bruce, you can't spell
And you think you've made a point undecided

Yet, you still agreed that he made a point grin

Receive #CommonSense

Damn. That was way too epic grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by afroxyz: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:

what only hyper karid entities can decode via DSTV
meanwhile, MAY JUNE is WAEC, JUNE JULY is NECO, please, aWHEN IS JAMB?
in other words fire me you nomenclature at this ataima T
because the godz are on skirt and blouse

You are carried

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by afroxyz: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2016
wirinet:
Publicity Stunt. Mr Bruce did not need to go into an insultive fit on an innocent comment. He should have politely educated the guy on how he patronizes made in Nigeria products. He should have told him how many innoson buses he or his company had bought and how many kia motors he had bought. Showing a picture of one innoson bus with silverbird logo does not signify much. If he intends to further his political career and hold other elective offices, he has to learn to respond to people who doubt his integrity with more decorum.

Na wa o. Someone accused him, he defended himself, you are now ranting about how he should have defended himself, without even blaming the person who accused him without facts in the first place? May you receive common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2016
LaurelP:
This man has so much time in his hands to reply every Tom Dick and Harry online.

Yet u hardly see him utter a word in the House.

do u hv tv at all or u watch telemundo wen d Senate is in a session. plz receive #common sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Damikevin(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Una sure say Sen, BMB no dey NL so?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by White007(m): 11:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Receive #CommonSense

Falls from agbalumo tree grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by chaberry(m): 11:51am On Feb 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

We are in this revolution together.. .commonsense is all Nigeria needs at this critical period when everything seems to be going south.. .
I disagree with you

Everything is actually going Northcheesycheesy
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by seunaj: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Ordinary Bruce, you can't spell And you think you've made a point undecided
Receive #CommonSense
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
chaberry:

I disagree with you

Everything is actually going Northcheesycheesy

I think you are right, I will edit mine fast... North it is!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by dragonking2: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
byrron:

Watch the video link below of Sen Bruce uttering more than words in the NHA.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=ben%20bruce%20debating%20on%20the%20budget&sm=12
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by mexite: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
From most of the comments above: It is really shameful that Nigerians spit against one another at every slight opportunity, this shows the level of polarization in the country.
So back to the topic. It is not only a supportive move for Nigerians to patronize made-in-Nigeria products, but also an economic-boosting decision. We will become self sufficient in no time and our local manufacturers will be encouraged to prioritize quality. Neighbouring nations will buy from us and our export will grow not only in terms of agricultural produce, but also in value-added products.
STV bought a luxury bus from Innoson, that's great. But I don't really buy the image @Ben Bruce is selling. Yes......let him tell the whole world when he bought the vehicle. Is it just now that Innoson Motors started manufacturing vehicles? No. But now that he has become a senator, he's doing this just to rake more social recognition for being a sincere and concerned Nigerian.
I beg to differ. All these are calculated attempts. Let him show Nigerians too the Innoson SUV in his garage bought before he was elected a Nigerian Senator, then we will know how patriotic and concerned he his about made in Nigeria goods.
My humble submission
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by ihatesycophant(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
What is common sense in twitting day and night and using it to discuss issues you suppose to go to hallowed chamber and discuss. His argument holds no water because if all his argument is not capture inside the constitution, we go back to square one. I just see him as a noise maker and no more. If all senators go to twitter complaining and twitting viable points to be discuss or argue on the floor of the chamber, then who will make the law? The issue of buying cars and not. The issue of government spending too much on some parastatal or ministries or presidential clinic are part of NASS oversight function that his party can fight standstill in the hallowed chamber instead of making noise about it.
I am cog sure if it were an APC senator that makes twitter his home to vent critical issues, many of these people supporting his common sense will vehemently accuse him/her. The irony of this, is that people are accusing the presidency of engaging in media trial of those accused of corruption but find it convenient to applause Ben for engaging in same. They should all know that cases are won in the court, the same way law and oversight are debated on the hallowed chamber.
Ben, should go to where his constituency voted him to be rather than showing this shame every minute on twitter. I know he was not in moon before he was voted last year. He's a senator and if they made mention of this dispensation his name will be mentioned because is part of the administration at different capacity. He should as a matter of urgency sit down and correct abnormalities he observed rather than dancing shelewu and shoki on twitter.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by tinktanker: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
MalcoImX:
Bruise will patronize Mama Put to make a point.
dats y he is d man
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by ErasmusCOMP: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:

what only hyper karid entities can decode via DSTV
meanwhile, MAY JUNE is WAEC, JUNE JULY is NECO, please, aWHEN IS JAMB?
in other words fire me you nomenclature at this ataima T
because the godz are on skirt and blouse
He he heeee!
Confusional conference shall not be my case(que).
Cheifo Cheifo! Dayziz metaplastic!!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by MalcoImX: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Receive #CommonSense
dis Bruise sef likes making noise.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by charmingeyes(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
LaurelP:
This man has so much time in his hands to reply every Tom Dick and Harry online.

Yet u hardly see him utter a word in the House.

How many times have you witnessed NASS plenary?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Billionsmith: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:
I quit trying since I learnt that Wisdom is too high for a fool to understand undecided

Common Sense is not meant for zombies grin grin grin
Very right wisdom is to high for fools to understand..
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by flexindon(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Receive #CommonSense

Ur bad manman grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by dunlie: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
By their handler..you know them....!!!!!! take them serious at your own doom.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by frainc(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
byrron:

Watch the video link below of Sen Bruce uttering more than words in the NHA.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=ben%20bruce%20debating%20on%20the%20budget&sm=12
please don't wast your time in replying that little cat
must of them have never watch NHA for once

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by sofman(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
7footre:
You are learning fast! That's nice bro keep up Nb I so love the ways kegites speak
sorry sha. I wished u had loved something more honourable.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by tpiar: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Damikevin:
Una sure say Sen, BMB no dey NL so?

He's on nl, obviously.

All these clap backs sef, seem scripted.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Krystof: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Receive #CommonSense
epic
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by chiefobdk(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:
#imagine wetin the economy of the zoo for benefit if the stupid senate invested 1/4 of that BMW money in INNOSON instead................ but because he is 5% they opted to buy BMW wasting taxpayers money
back to topic, ben bruce did well.............. that man is so much karid that that is why he was able to let that mofo on twitter decode via SIVERBIRD TV that MILO TEA (ben bruce) joining issues with GINO TOMATO (twitter mofo) is equal to agwa ojo before the comradic presence of the #comonsense supremoes of which i am a chefo.............
but in any case, via agara chaa must come back, the zoo must fall

May your days be long. who 're wa?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by chiefobdk(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamkeyz:
what only hyper karid entities can decode via DSTV meanwhile, MAY JUNE is WAEC, JUNE JULY is NECO, please, aWHEN IS JAMB? in other words fire me you nomenclature at this ataima T because the godz are on skirt and blouse

you 're so much karib.
Dayzis b long ! d keske remains all am karid 2 emutate and ecowarise in d true spirit of irakamus.
munwanes is a bembestic son of ilya du engine
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by chiefobdk(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
RollingStones:

Entity lakamua to apply close up @ dis atyma via unec vibrations cos Ewu akpukpanti are in fulani kingdom hereth else they willy decode uganda vibrations and begin to vibrate via ihe anuu na nti.
Bikokwa lets rotate abaka to Queens Languajara.
I adolf for uganda.

entity like me should close mouth dis time..the uncarried 're here soon Will understand and start speaking..
pls let's go back to English language..
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by chiefobdk(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
sofman:

I wished u ve loved something better than that. u just want to prove u re carried. am sorry 4 u. deeply wailing

i want to point out clear that kegites club
international was not, is not and will never be cult. mena
wulus, munwanes is a bembestic son of ilya engine, dat iz
2 vibr8, enugu state university

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
7footre:

You are learning fast! That's nice bro keep up
Nb I so love the ways kegites speak
not learning bro
its just that typing kiswastic and bembestical hyper karid vibrations will make no meaning to AGAMA LIZARDS including UNN if care is not taken
but everly sha, the godamus are wizkid
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by datigbogirl: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
MalcoImX:
Bruise will patronize Mama Put to make a point.

And you'll say any nonsense to let ppl think you can talk.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Trailblazer1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Khan1993:
Sometimes i wonder if there is a cheat code for getting LIKES ane SHARE on NL. Yeah cos with the poo you spewed above, you got 307 likes and 20 shares. I am a fan of murray bruce but what i don't get is what the presidency has to do with this post. You people seem to use any available avenue to attack PMB. If nothing changes for you this year, at least change your habit of complaining. #PEACE

Check the LIKES again, its 615 and still counting grin grin

Likes are opinion poll of your comment
Those 615 who liked my comment had something you lacked #CommonSense undecided

Now, go and die

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
chiefobdk:

May your days be long. who 're wa?
muaness remains his conradic majesty cheif administrator IAMKEYZ vibrating to the whole universe all the way from illia d'errosion
the godz.............
SEPTEMBER is admission, FEBRUARY is matriculation, please, when is GRADUATION?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
chiefobdk:

i want to point out clear that kegites club
international was not, is not and will never be cult. mena
wulus, munwanes is a bembestic son of ilya engine, dat iz
2 vibr8, enugu state university
may your dayz be long nwennemus
till an agama lizard becomes transgbanwed, they fittint decode that kegites club is not was not and will never be in direct proportion to a cult............... make i use english before someone ask me what am typing again.............
we no be cult, we are just us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.