Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... (1739 Views)

Did I Commit A Crime For Been Good To Her / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / I Never Knew There Was Something Sweet In Women Until I Married— ‘virgin’ Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Wrong!!undecided

"Homosexuality" is a crime In Nigeria. And last I checked, they don't HURT Anyone.

grin
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Kay but you still didn't return it. grin.See ya.
cheesy undecided
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
PushMusic:
cheesy undecided
Stop makin' that emoji face it looks ugly on you ----- cheesy only make this one.
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2016
PushMusic:
grin
True huh?undecided

[/i]
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
True huh?undecided

[/i]
Yup!
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
True huh?undecided

[/i]
Yup!
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Stop makin' that emoji face it looks ugly on you ----- cheesy only make this one.

Okay then, have a good morning. wink
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
PushMusic:

Okay then, have a good morning. wink
You told me ta have a good mornin' so I'll overlook your blatant disobedience. tongue
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
You told me ta have a good mornin' so I'll overlook your blatant disobedience. tongue
Now I wanna spank you. cheesy
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
PushMusic:

Now I wanna spank you. cheesy
You won't tongue
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Wrong!!undecided

"Homosexuality" is a crime In Nigeria. And last I checked, they don't HURT Anyone.

Actually, they do hurt themselves. You see, when homosexuals practice their crime in secret, they hurt themselves because they are battling against their conscience. They hurt themselves because they don't derive true pleasure and happiness. They hurt themselves because they are living double lives. They hurt themselves because deep down, they feel enormous shame and pain. They hurt themselves because although they display affection in secret, they can't publicly display such affections like every other person. They hurt themselves because they have consciously chosen to become outlaws and dregs of society.
Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2016
I'd commit a crime with my whole heart if this is the case... No lies dammit!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... by RoyalBlak007: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Lmao!
kamirun225:
I'd commit a crime with my whole heart if this is the case... No lies dammit!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Royalblak007 And Trapqueen77 Lovers?? / This is how you Love Your Woman When You Marry Her / Things To Say That Are More Important Than "I Love You".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.