Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (38984 Views)

What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex / Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by alobispot(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Controversial Ghanaian legal practitioner Maurice Ampaw, has insisted that incessant loud moaning during sex is a crime which must be punished.

According to the legal practitioner, in a chat with Lexis Bill in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM, moaning infringes on the rights of others and must be stopped.

He said;

“Why is it that you are having sex and I cannot sleep? In a compound house, they are having sex with you and everybody cannot sleep, you are infringing upon their rights to privacy and you are committing a crime and a wrong to them because you are committing what we call sexual nuisance,” 

“Everything that makes noise, everything that makes you uncomfortable is a nuisance.”

“There are some girls when they are having sex and you are passing on the streets, you will hear them moaning and screaming.”

“The worst ones are the men, if you are a man and you are having sex too and you are talking and moaning…can’t you control yourself? You should have self-control,” he said.

“When animals are having sex do you hear them moaning like that?”

Maurice Ampaw recounted an experience in Koforidua in the Eastern region where he could not get sleep because of the excessive noise being made by a couple having sex at a hotel he was lodging at.

“After I had finished with a hard day’s work at 7 o’clock I checked into my room and this guy and this girl came to town to chill…and they came to also rest…

I was lying down before I could realize, [their] bed [was making noise] and then I woke up, I could not sleep and the girl was giving commentary,” he narrated.

The legal practitioner, who was clearly not amused by the experience, said the couple punished him because he was also in the mood and he didn’t have anybody to have sex with.

“If you are enjoying, enjoy but don’t come and infringe on [my rights]…We must put a stop to it,” Maurice Ampaw concluded.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/moaning-crime-maurice-ampaw/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by bentlywills(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Like seriously undecided

I dedicate this FTC to everyone genuinely hustling to get to the top

Keep keeping On, one day your payday will come

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by ShitHead(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
What do women and police cars have in common? They both make a lot of noise to let you know they are coming.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by sucess001(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ghanians sha....

They are taking over from Kenyans on wierd news/stories

angry angry

17 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Originality007: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin Lolz, is like some plpp are dancing One Corner on this lawyer head

10 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017

But it's really not our fault nau.

we cant help it, if we could we would stop it.

I hate the way I scream and moan during sexual activities it's really embarrassing but damn I just can't control it especially if the person is really good in bed.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Crixina(f): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Someone pls come tell this my next door neighbour
That Lady is a screamer

9 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Someone's obviously not getting some! grin grin

AH! AH AH AH AH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER YES BABY OH YES OH OH OH OH YES BABY OH BABE I LOVE YOU YES YES YES OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH
I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by slapandfall(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who be this one again?

I think he is high on one corner

2 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Sunnycliff(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
This lawyer have never achieved this feat before....
All through his life, he has never given it raw as to make a woman moan... His just another weak man in the waist... Jealousy at its peak

3 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by ipobarecriminals: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
sad expert like tosyne2much/wristbangle nor better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by BreezyCB(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Next post abeq

Ghana people no get brain

2 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by joeeee240(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
SUCH A FOOL

7 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by mazimee(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
He is made a though, you can't be disturbing my peace because you are having orgasm undecided

1 Like

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by emmyw(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Kimy97(f): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Arrant nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Iamnobody: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lmao

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by coldsummer: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nothing from Ghana and Kenya ever surprises me.

Bunch of weirdos

4 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by GERALD1045: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Person no go enjoy sex again
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Lalas247(f): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na wa o
So we should be laying there like plywood and not make a sound undecided omashe o

Orgasm fall on him grin

15 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by roqrules04(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol.. You better goan dance one corner

1 Like

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Funkybabee(f): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
lol
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
alobispot:
I was lying down before I could realize, [their] bed [was making noise] ...and the girl was giving commentary,” he narrated.

Perhaps a movie was being directed
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by superemmy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:

But it's really not our fault nau.

we cant help it, if we could we would stop it.

I hate the way I scream and moan during sex it's really embarrassing but damn I just can't control it especially if the person is really good in bed.

Chai. You say wetin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
This man needs to chill and to get himself laid
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by thonyokun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na wa o, this one too na topic?
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Catalyst4real: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by Uyi168: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
All this charge and bail lawyer self
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by yemmight(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ghana and Kenya are the same blood.
Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by morikee: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
So what is the enjoyment without moaning grin this one weak me

3 Likes

Re: "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw by sirusX(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
alobispot:

“Why is it that you are having sex and I cannot sleep? In a compound house, they are having sex with you and everybody cannot sleep, you are infringing upon their rights to privacy and you are committing a crime and a wrong to them because you are committing what we call sexual nuisance,” 

“Everything that makes noise, everything that makes you uncomfortable is a nuisance.”

“There are some girls when they are having sex and you are passing on the streets, you will hear them moaning and screaming.”

The worst ones are the men, if you are a man and you are having sex too and you are talking and moaning…can’t you control yourself? You should have self-control,” he said.

“When animals are having sex do you hear them moaning like that?”

MEN take note cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.