Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? (2595 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin
To be honest..most things i'll do will be very bad [exotic cars,£10,000,000,Female Celebrities,....] grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by TamunoRichard(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
CBN straight

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
I would beat the crap out of Seun Osewa. grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by geez18(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
lol... OP you're in a very mischievious mood this night. wink
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Emac34: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
TamunoRichard:
CBN straight
grin i dey ur backtongue

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TamunoRichard:
CBN straight
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
all the banks in my area would gba alejo.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Iamsheriff(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin
To be honest..most things i'll do will be very bad [exotic cars,£10,000,000,Female Celebrities,....] grin
√I will a lot of bad things....especially the money aspect°

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin cheesy
brandnew3:
I would beat the crap out of Seun Osewa. grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'll go kidnap Yourmain
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Access bank straight.

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin wink
geez18:
lol... OP you're in a very mischievious mood this night. wink
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin She is coming for yu
STFUareyouGod:
I'll go kidnap Yourmain
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Mehn!!!! boiz are not smiling[/size]
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin She is coming for yu
grin grin grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
vault:
all the banks in my area would gba alejo.....
I thought I told them ta lock you up.
Op you got a bad streak goin' tanight.What's with ya? grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:

I wouldn't commit a crime on norms but with abilities and favoured circumstances ....... what would you have me do?.... na bank sure pass joor grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
Are you pondering what am pondering? grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Are you pondering what am pondering? grin
shocked What's on ya mind? Share.
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by myfantasies(f): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
TamunoRichard:
CBN straight
I am right behind u wit my own 5 ghana must go bag

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Embarass a lot of girls walking half dressed in public.
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
myfantasies:

5..... just hire trailer sha oo
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Embarass a lot of girls walking half dressed in public.

I could do that too grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
vault:

I wouldn't commit a crime on norms but with abilities and favoured circumstances ....... what would you have me do?.... na bank sure pass joor grin

Yeye gringrin na to finger amina wey dey form give me sure passgringrin

Make she dey find who dey chuck handgringrin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by poshestmina(f): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Enter Cbn warehouse cheesy cheesy
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked What's on ya mind? Share.
[size=14pt]Its only for those who belong[/size]
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by vault(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Yeye gringrin na to finger amina wey dey form give me sure passgringrin

Make she dey find who dey chuck handgringrin
hahaha omo, people dey o

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by RoyalBlak007: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
shocked 5?
myfantasies:
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by endoski: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin
i go Bleep omotola nd nicki minaj

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by myfantasies(f): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
shocked 5?
Yes 5

Opportunities like dis only comes once in a lifetime grin grin
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
TamunoRichard:
CBN straight

Sharp guy.
Re: What’s The First Thing You Would Do If You Could Become Invisible For An Hour? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
I will just start praying that I get visible again so I don't get lost in the land of d dead smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / OMG! Check Out This Hot Bootylicius Lady Shuting Down Instagram With Her Body / Why Do Ladies Like This Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.