Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

#nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? (3320 Views)

Buhari’s Minister Owns $43m EFCC Found In Lagos – Mike Ozekhome / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by Enahi(f): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2016
phemmyutd:

I don't know of PWC but I know of Hi-Tech and aren't doing bad. check lekki-epe expressway

I stay on the lekki axis,have been staying here for close to 16years and I knew when the roads were constructed.

You need to come see the Ajah roads for instance especially Ado road, with lots of potholes and drainage not properly done. Ado road during raining season is just like VGC during raining season, the road is usually filled with water.
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by ki02020(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2016
All these properties are landed in nigeria which gives some ATOM of hope for the unemployed....how good would it have been if other can do more investment like TINUBU rather carry the money to Switzerland,Dubai or building university in benin republic like tompolo

1 Like

Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
shaddoww:
so u like dem lepa abi, u dey miss oo
Lols ogbeni lepa dey sweet gan I tell you all styles go
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by princely74: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2016
all these property are owned by Ahmed Bola Tinubu
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by mrmetoo1: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Tomorrow these same guys will come and shout media trial. You come here without any evidence and just list random property. You guys oga, Dokpesi, is already there apologizing and asking forgiveness for spewing these same unfounded claims. Tinubu even had the confidence to drag him to court, if AIT or any of you guys had proper evidence that'll have been a good time to show up with it. Coming to Nairaland beating your dry chests is meaningless abeg
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by tobex23(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Wailing thread... Am out.
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by tobex23(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:
Tomorrow these same guys will come and shout media trial. You come here without any evidence and just list random property. You guys oga, Dokpesi, is already there apologizing and asking forgiveness for spewing these same unfounded claims. Tinubu even had the confidence to drag him to court, if AIT or any of you guys had proper evidence that'll have been a good time to show up with it. Coming to Nairaland beating your dry chests is meaningless abeg

That's why we call them wailers, they cry without sense,
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by nonirap(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2016
tinibu
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by bjoyoyo99: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2016
changing of 1# could n't be total value it can maximize how u manage it
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by ibisko04: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
prixm:
That is what I use to think also. I was shocked when I discovered that Oriental Hotel is largely owned by Chinese owners of WEMCO Industries in Ogba, Lagos. Renaissance Hotel is owned by a relatively unknown man (Got the info from the agent who helped the man acquire the land). FirstNation Airline is owned by the same owners of Bellview Airlines (you can take that to the bank). I agree some items on the list are true but I sincerely feel that the media people of BAT should clear the air on some of these claims and not allow the rumours to fester to the point that we all believe them to be true.

Let them continue to bless Tinubu name with more properties either the one he owned, co owned, share holder and the other that have nothing to do with him.
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
sexybaby22:
I believe we have gotten to the stage in our democracy in which we have to ask questions. We cannot keep quiet and accept things even when we know deep down that something is wrong somewhere. When our leaders know questions will be asked, they become more cautious and hopefully thiefing and looting will be reduced since it seems a lot of (not all) African leaders have looting in their DNA passed down from one generation to another which is why their offsprings are groomed to inherit leadership positions after they are through. It is time for #NigeriaAsks

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
source: http://www.history.com.ng/178/niageriaasks-who-owns-all-these-properties
i don't support looting neither do I support stealing public funds but all these investments are in Nigeria creating employments for Nigerians! Some bastards have more than this abroad
Re: #nigeriaasks: Who Owns All These Properties? by phemmyutd(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Enahi:

I stay on the lekki axis,have been staying here for close to 16years and I knew when the roads were constructed.

You need to come see the Ajah roads for instance especially Ado road, with lots of potholes and drainage not properly done. Ado road during raining season is just like VGC during raining season, the road is usually filled with water.

When you are talking of drainage we masses no dey try at all. Check all the drainages littered with various things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Is Landlocked By Niger Delta- Can There Be A Country Inside Another Country / How Traders Are Making Money With Buhari's Name. / House Of Reps Throws Out Bill Seeking For Biafra Referendum, Says It's Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.