Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (62313 Views)

Young Girl Disgraces Her Mum By Posting Nudes On Facebook (pic) / (18+) See What This Girl Posted On Facebook (pic) / This Pics Gone Viral On Facebook: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by MyLady11(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by azeecoboy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
lmao,buh the topic of the post is against the post itself...
it was the girl who was humiliated not the guy,the guy doesnt even care about his phone.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by sam90s(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
kullozone:
I don't understand oh... Who was humiliated
The guy or the fat girl?

The dude, his ego was 'un-massaged'
The fact that he did it to himself,
Except you don't see sex as 50/50.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Fake non-Nigerian story. Sorry, I'm allergic to lies. Exiting thread.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Nicepoker(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is why phones should have passwords.
password phones. But ur legs remain slide to unlock

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by cruzita(f): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
both of them are amateurs .social media is now something else
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Nah the girl mess up pass

The guy bleeped your ass and snuck out only for you to rant on Facebook

She's anonymous. Guy's FB account...

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by V0lv0(f): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
kullozone:
I don't understand oh... Who was humiliated
The guy or the fat girl?
how was she humiliated when she used his phone to post a message on his wall. Her identity was not revealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Nah the girl mess up pass

The guy bleeped your ass and snuck out only for you to rant on Facebook

Trust me she thought that was the best move she just disgrace herself not the guy.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by unite4real: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
In don Jazzy's voice "if you want your phone come and get it"
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by iceadonis20(f): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by ninjatoyta87: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
D guy no sabi, na ode wey I'm b
[color=#550000][/
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by charlesucheh(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
[i]THE BABE DISGRACED HER SELF PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/i]A
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by oz4real83(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
This news must either be from south Africa or Kenya. Too many crazy news coming from there nowadays!!!
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by armadeo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol. All I see on this thread is the difference between us and them.

A girl owned up anonymously to having a one night stand and the guy takes off. Only here would she be tagged as a disgrace.

But over there the guy just got served cos he was dumb enough to get caught. If you noticed its the guys wall. His pic and his friends. Nobody knows the girl. Even his friend knows the truth.

Lol. In my opinion the girl served up big time. She didn't lose anything. She can continue to mess the guy up and change his passwords really Bleep him up. Chai.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by iamdapsyj(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
this cant happen in nigeria.
A typical nigerian girl wont publicly announce she had a one night stand with some random dude grin

This is statement is not true, a lady told me she slept with a guy like 5 times. I guess the guy dumped her. Ladies are more opened in their sexual lives now like the guys.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by grandlexuz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
S
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by steppins: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
[b][/b]That's why it is advisable to look trim. Fat girls get disrespected all the time. undecided

However that man is a dumb fvck. Silly cracked face..bet he looks like like a swollen pig.

See as you take style direct guys to your profile.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by zeb04(f): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hahaha serves him right.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by AkumahTalk(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
The girl gets SHAME and EMBARRASSMENT
The guy gets HAILED by his compatriots for conquering another territory and also carrying out an appraisal.

Its a Loose-Win situation guys.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Swizdoe:
The girl is a dumbass that ended up embarrassing herself...
Why not just tell him to come and have his phone and then discuss the matter with him privately instead of washing her dirty linen on Facebook.. The guy bleeped up, yes but it doesn't change the fact that the girl is silly

Did you consider the cultural difference between where you are and where she comes from when it comes to casual ?

Did you consider the fact that in most western country society does not look at casual sex from the same perceptive as we do in Nigeria - where girls are believed to be shorted changed when it comes to casual sex ie being used?

Have you also considered that a girl could want casual sex without feeling being used, she just want to get down and that is it?

If there is any dumb ass it is you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Ekaka1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
V
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some ladies got no shame
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Smartguy001(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
SailorXY:
I guess shame is dead on planet Earth

Especially in some Africa country naija not excluded... grin ppl going wild anyhow
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Excuzeme: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
SailorXY:
I guess shame is dead on planet Earth

You nailed it!

No decent girl will be announcing on FaceBook that she is a one-night stand!

Tomorrow, she will be lamenting that she is not married at 45yrs..... who wants a "used and abandoned" public property, for a wife? angry angry angry

Anyway sha, everything is upside down nowadays
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Lasveg(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
I blame Buari 4 dis shit
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by drexel39(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
this cant happen in nigeria.
A typical nigerian girl wont publicly announce she had a one night stand with some random dude grin
you are getting it all wrong,nobody can identify her,because she wrote that message on his wall with his own account,not hers,she just made a fool of him and told the world what he did,if the guy in question rily wnt to get back at her,he has to mention her in his comment so people could find a link to her account,that's when it all get juicy.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
That's why it is advisable to look trim. Fat girls get disrespected all the time. undecided

However that man is a dumb fvck. Silly cracked face..bet he looks like a swollen pig.

Jesus! All this insult for the guy?? Ur bad mouh is of international standard.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by NovusHomo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
This is why people should never get in one night stands, try to cheat ladies and if they're gonna be sneaking out , let them be sensible enough to leave no evidence or personal effects behind

#CommonSense

One-night stands, my lifestyle. Who needs love when there are millions of Sarahs.
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Swizdoe(m): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2016
Brugge:

Did you consider the cultural difference between where you are and where she comes from when it comes to casual ?

Did you consider the fact that in most western country society does not look at casual sex from the same perceptive as we do in Nigeria - where girls are believed to be shorted changed when it comes to casual sex ie being used?

Have you also considered that a girl could want casual sex without feeling being used, she just want to get down and that is it?

WTF you trying to say nigg*
So you want to tutor me on the western culture right *lol* ( I guess going online to inform everyone of your sexcapade is part of the casual sex etiquette in the west)
Who is talking about being used here.. I I won't even call you dumb because it's obvious you are even more stupid than the fat blob you are try a defend...
Next time readread through line clown, and with the way you jump into conclusions, and you might end up in the Atlantic Ocean one of these days..
Re: Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) by Swizdoe(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Brugge:

WTF you trying to say nigg*
So you want to tutor me on the western culture right *lol* ( I guess going online to inform everyone of your sexcapade is part of the casual sex etiquette in the west)
Who is talking about being used here.. I I won't even call you dumb because it's obvious you are even more stupid than the fat blob you are tryna defend...
Next time readread through line clown, and with the way you jump into conclusions, and you might end up in the Atlantic Ocean one of these days..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.