Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Husband Trains Girls As Suicide Bombers - Wife Confesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Trains Girls As Suicide Bombers - Wife Confesses (601 Views)

15 Die As Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga Community In Borno State / Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" / "We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Trains Girls As Suicide Bombers - Wife Confesses by ceometromedia: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Chief Bisong Etahoben, an international investigative journalist and traditional ruler revealed how a jealous wife from Kerawa North in Cameroon exposed her husband who she claims trains girls, arm them and sends them as suicide bombers to wreck havoc and claim many lives.

Etahoben, made the disclosure through his twitter handle, said the wife labeled her husband as “Emir of Boko Haram” – informing that she helped her husband who now lives in Goche, to prepare girls who exploded bombs in Mozogo, Ashigashiya and Kolofata regions of Cameroon.

See tweets:

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/kerewa-jpg.70217/[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/my-husband-trains-girls-as-suicide.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Trains Girls As Suicide Bombers - Wife Confesses by INTROVERT(f): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
What
Re: My Husband Trains Girls As Suicide Bombers - Wife Confesses by HungerBAD: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Wow.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Trains Girls As Suicide Bombers - Wife Confesses by AkProsper(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2016
She can't hide it anymore
Re: My Husband Trains Girls As Suicide Bombers - Wife Confesses by Day169: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2016
The irony of it all is that this "charlatan's" wives and daughters are safe and perhaps far away from the scene of the violence.
If charity must begin at home or his aspiration for martyrdom is anything to go by, then this coward should first of all have sacrificed his harem, then he would know how it feels to loose a loved one.
Barbarians!

(1) (Reply)

You Have Sacked Yourselves, Osun State Govt Tells Striking Doctors / INEC And The 2015 Kogi Gubernatorial Elections / Punch Launches ‘free Ese’ Campaign: Abduction, Forced Marriage Of 14-year-old Es

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.