Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife (52926 Views)

Fayose Greeting Ooni Ogunwusi At Abuja Airport / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Biafrans Are Freedom Fighters; Fani Kayode Comes Hard On Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by tsdarkside(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
chaiii,,.... .......chaiiiii....

every word,i had to google.....chaiiii...

this wan.....
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by spiralwedge(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Too many occultic, particularly Rosicrussian, vocabulary.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Dantee005(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
tnthommie:
I never knew the Ooni of Ife was so powerful until this present Ooni was crowned. The calibre of people coming to pay homage to him is great. Even Obasanjo prostrates before him. Wonderful.

Wish him longlife and a fruitful reign..
The Ooni of is a greatly respected spiritual avatar of the yoruba kingdom much pertaining to the fact dat Ile-Ife is the ancestral home of Yoruba's.....
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Sijo01(f): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
bokohalal:

It is called CREATIVITY

It's called STUPIDITY not creativity. As far am concern, he has not communicated.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by 4nobody4every1: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dayummm cheesy cool
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Rilwayne001: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Donariok:
An accident occurred today, 11 were
injured, 12 died so the minister of health
says he has to offer #5000 to the injured and
#6,000,000 to the dead for their funeral, one
of the injured got up an laid where the dead
were ;one of the dead said my dear go back
to that place no bring wahala dey have
counted us oh... hahahaha

grin grin
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by olaskul(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some should translate please
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by banmee(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
bokohalal:

It is called CREATIVITY

Really? Nigerians really love being dazzled even when it makes absolutely no sense. Since when did gibberish become creative?
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by xreal: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
tnthommie:
I never knew the Ooni of Ife was so powerful until this present Ooni was crowned. The calibre of people coming to pay homage to him is great. Even Obasanjo prostrates before him. Wonderful.

@bolded
AMEN

Infact he is more powerful than you may think.

If you recall, he has been going through some initiations/rituals . Those kings are spirits in human body. The Alaafin of Oyo is another of the kind.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by hardbody: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
He miss used the Latin word consensus ad idem...it literally means coming together of heads which also means agreement. A single person can't say he consensus ad idem..but two or more parties only can.

He was not exactly right but also not completely wrong. He said he was in consensus ad idem with Obj. What i took that to mean is that he has a meeting of mind on the subject of discussion namely coming to bow to the Ooni.

Having said that, the man has his own issues, i swear.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by litetias(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Latin
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by martineinstein(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Translation: Obasanjo is endowed with abilities in chanting praises to people of high personalities. The host of angels are already singing praises to ooni
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by xreal: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
I understand the last sentence alone. i.e 'GOD BLESS OONI'.

Celestial choir ko, Cherubim orchestra ni
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by martineinstein(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
ehinmowo:
someone who is skilled in deciphering riddles should help out pls
Obasanjo is endowed with ability to sing praises to respectable people, which he concur with. The host of Angels are busy singing praises and showing blessings to ooni
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by bokohalal(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sijo01:

It's called STUPIDITY not creativity. As far am concern, he has not communicated.
banmee:

Really? Nigerians really love being dazzled even when it makes absolutely no sense. Since when did gibberish become creative?
BIAFRANFLAG:
It is called stupidity and not creativity.
Speaking is communication, and when you are speaking and most of your audience are not able to grasp what you're saying, It simply means that you're talking to yourself and not communicating.

As if Obahiagbon is aware of your miserable existence to communicate with you
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by enigstil(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes he his, he is of the order, a high initiate.
sinkhole:
Hmmm Peace Profound, is he a Frater?
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Jesusloveyou: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
henrydadon:
he is here...all mighty grammar..you all should get your dictionary
is not in d dictionary
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Harpos2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Translating english to french + latin. Hmm PATRICK
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by NovusHomo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
tnthommie:

The Ooni is number 1 among the Yoruba people world-wide. He is considered to be an Orisha (a god). This is why every Yoruba person, regardless of power and wealth, submits to him.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by banmee(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
bokohalal:

No he's not. But, he's definitely aware of mentally handicapped Nigerians like you who he can dazzle with his gibberish.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by bokohalal(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

No he's not. But, he's definitely aware of mentally handicapped Nigerians like you who he can dazzle with his gibberish.
You know Obahiagbon but he doesn't know you. Why is that? The "gibberish" brought you here to comment. Your envy will not detract any dot from his fame as a WORDSMITH.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by danose99(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
He miss used the Latin word consensus ad idem...it literally means coming together of heads which also means agreement. A single person can't say he consensus ad idem..but two or more parties only can.
You didn't see "with him" after the "ad idem"? undecided
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by yommys01(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
kingjaja23:
Is that latin?? that is Latin.
Lol he translates English words to latin and adds suffixes to them to sound legit!
It is called senselesseness. He is a stupiid man actually. Why speak/write those shiit when no one understands them.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by zeedof(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Can't even pronounce it...

I imagine how difficult life will be watching ball with this man....

Is this man communicating? If yes please translate to simple English
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Sijo01(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
bokohalal:

...and you have to result to insult? I thought you were human and matured; how wrong I have been. Smh. Go learn some decorum.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Uncletony(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wetin i do?! Why badbele no wan make i rest!..una ban me for 1 month for what?!
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by oostin: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
And this man expect me to understand this embordiment of dynaminc english?..smh
No you're not meant to understand it, that's the whole idea.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by banmee(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
bokohalal:

You know Obahiagbon but he doesn't know you. Why is that? The "gibberish" brought you here to comment. Your envy will not detract any dot from his fame as a WORDSMITH.

Did you just say "envy". If Obahiagbon knew what i did for a living he'd be green with envy. WTF!!! You think because a politician is robbing you blind and he says ridiculous things to make you feel better about it, normal people will be jealous about it? Lol..... I comment about the stupidity of Nigerians because it's funny. It really is.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by bokohalal(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sijo01:

...and you have to result to insult? I thought you were human and matured; how wrong I have been. Smh. Go learn some decorum.
Don't let it BALO RUE. You started the insult. Check.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by Episteme2(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
oye9ja:
Bro, with your explanation I think he could be right because he said ".... consensus ad idem with him ...." The 'him' refers to Obasanjo. Hence, it has now met your condition of "two or more parties"
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by YaksonFCA(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
EFCC what are u waiting for? Arrest him for grammatical Kwuruption.
Re: Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife by bokohalal(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

Did you just say "envy". If Obahiagbon knew what i did for a living he'd be green with envy. WTF!!! You think because a politician is robbing you blind and he says ridiculous things to make you feel better about it, normal people will be jealous about it? Lol..... I comment about the stupidity of Nigerians because it's funny. It really is.
HeHe. Kissed teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.