Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) (39099 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) by zurine(f): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
wow
Re: Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) by Toosure70: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
liesssss,
Re: Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) by murmee: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2016
nonso88:
And you will tell me he's 72,the guy I see there is in his late twenties. Let's say he joined the army at 27 and served for 35 years, he contested how many times and other miscellaneous works he did. Just calculate every and tell me how do he could be. We all know he's using his football age. Oya make una give me the exact age...
My friend, people don't join army at 27 in those days. They join after secondary school at the age of between 19-21. And from what we are hearing, this President did not exactly finish secondary school. So you can now do your calculations.
Re: Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) by babafirst(m): 5:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Rich4god:
Where are those calling him cattle reader... I can't see any cattle at the background. :p :-p tongue :-P
What is even wrong in Baba being a cattle rearer nau?He is not the first leader in the world to rear cattles,go and see ranches owned by former US Presidents,ranches they had even before they became President.Baba keep on rearing your cattle abegi.
Re: Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2016
nonso88:
And you will tell me he's 72,the guy I see there is in his late twenties. Let's say he joined the army at 27 and served for 35 years, he contested how many times and other miscellaneous works he did. Just calculate every and tell me how do he could be. We all know he's using his football age. Oya make una give me the exact age...

He can be 100 for all I care but he is fit and didn't waste his life drinking ogogoro and he knows that stealing is corruption.
Re: Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) by Horlawale1(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2016
One day, I will also be the president of the glorious country.
Re: Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) by Bhella5(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2016
gunuvi:

useless fooool. U better face your stinking business and not cross my path. Ode. Zombie.
Epain am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / Jonathan Was Held Hostage While In Office – Soyinka / Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.